Chapter 2: I Met You Again

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Time decides who you meet in your life"

It's been 4 days since Mark met Naeun accidentally at the MBC rooftop. They both also met at the tv station twice with their respective group, and all they did just exchanges bow as a sunbae and a hoobae. Mark knows that he couldn’t ask for more, he just gave her handkerchief, nothing will ever change. He's just a hoobae for her, but actually Mark has a crush on her. It's the first time he had a crush on a girl since he moved to Korea years ago. He only thought about practicing and improving his skill, he didn't have time to think about girls. But Naeun's presence that night, changed it all. He's totally in love, he even looked up Naeun's name on naver to learn about her profile. One day he even clicked some videos that had Naeun there, then some videos lead to another that made him busy all night with his laptop.  He learned that Naeun's such a charming girl that makes him like her more. Seems like it's just one sided love for him, but that's okay he'll be Naeun fanboy secretly, he don't want to ask for more right now. He also hasn't told his groupmate about all of that, he want to keep it by himself.

"Guys let's gather up. I have something to tell."

GOT7's manager loud voice being heard all over the dorm that makes all the seven members going to the living room one by one.

"So, it’s completed. Okay, we got a new project for Music Bank special."

He started to explain to the 7 boys that still busy chatting this and that, everybody know that GOT7 never have a single quiet day.

"A dance battle? I'm okay, but a rap battle? I'm not ready yet, hyung."

Jackson, the loudest one of the seven started the interruption.

"Rookies battle seems good I think. We're going to meet the Winner boys again by then."

The leader continued to interrupt, right after Jackson.

"Yeah, that's great. I'm excited about that."

Yugyeom laugh happily, by that the others start to speak up their opinion about the idea of join stage with Winner.

"We won't for this time. You're going to cover one of girlgroup hit song."

The manager raises the volume of his voice because of the noisy members.

"Really? Let's do Sistar's Touch My Body or Girl's Day's Something, or? Anything, it's okay. I'm good at that kind of dances anyway." stated Bambam confidently, he's well known as GOT7's member that love to covers girlgroup dance.

"Apink's Mr.Chu is quite cute too. The song and the dance are catchy."

Junior points his mouth with one of his finger than shoot it to the air just like one of Mr.Chu's dance move.

"I agree with that. Apink's quite cute but not greasy. I'd like to cover Eunji sunbaenim's part."

Youngjae, the main vocalist of the group finally spoke up his mind, he's been agreeing to this and that without gave any ideas.

"Okay, guys. Can we stop? I need to complete the news first."

Manager lost his patient, he raise his voice even louder.

"Sorry hyung. We're just excited."

JB position himself as a leader by apologizing in the name of the group.

"Okay, thanks for the attention. Like what Junior said before, you're going to cover Mr.Chu with a slight change."

The noisy GOT7 back again with loud cheering here and there that makes the manager smiles. Being a manager for the dorky and noisy group like GOT7 sure makes him tired every time, but watching the cheerfulness and brotherhood from them sure makes him proud.

"Do Apink sunbaenim will teach us the move or..?"

Mark's question brings the attention from the people in the room. He's been quiet since the announcement, but unconsciously he asked that kind of question so sudden. He's not in his right mind, he knew the answer, Apink's members won't teach them for sure. He just want to meet Naeun once again on a proper condition, he know he's going crazy just because of a girl. He blames himself for that.

"Nope. I thought you knew it too. But, they'll see your performance in the audience seats."

The manager kindly explained to the boys.

"You are sure a fanboy of them, hyung. But you're not alone, I'm their fanboy too."

Junior asked for a high five that ignored by Mark later.

"I'm not their fanboy, I'm just curious."

Mark's statement gets a boo from the other members.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm a Taeyeon sunbaenim fanboy and I'm proud of it. Look at Jackson hyung, he's totally a mad fanboy for Youngji noona, and he's okay with that. And you knew how Youngjae obsessed with Suzy noona although we're in the same agency."

"Bambam-a! I'm not Youngji's fanboy, I'm more of Hara noona's fanboy. You got your information wrong."

Jackson immediately corrects Bambam's statement with a loud noise.

"And I'm not obsessed with Suzy noona. I just adore her."

Youngjae followed.

"Don't lie too much. We all already know that."

Yugyeom teases his hyung, but he's right after all. And then chaos happened at the living room because of that. They tease each other with girlgroups member, but Mark gets lost in his mind. At least Naeun's gonna see him, he has to put a lot of effort to show the best. Unconsciously he smiles by himself.

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

"I'm excited to see GOT7's stage. They are flying and flipping right here and there but they're going to cover our song. Isn't that amazing?"

Namjoo gets excited over the news she got 3 days ago, and today's the stage.

"Bambam gonna slay Mr.Chu's move. He's kinda like Sungjong-ie, but Sungjong is better a little bit."

Eunji doing one of Mr.Chu's main move that Sungjong did before, she sure monitors her neighbour well.

"Infinite jjang, our neighbour jjang, Mangwondong family united!"

A girl with nasal voice cheers excitedly. That's none other than the leader of Apink, Park Chorong.

"You said that because Woohyun oppa is your boyfriend, don't be like that unnie. Just chant that Woohyun and Chorong jjang. Actually you wanted to say that, right?"

Bomi the playful one, tease the leader. But she's totally right after all.

"I envy you, unnie. It's been two years and you two still going strong. When will I find my soulmate?"

The maknae, Hayoung, blatantly tells her jealousy toward the oldest member's relationship, it's time for her to find love too. She's grown up enough.

By that Chorong smiling sheepishly, her relationship with Infinite lead vocal really stable since almost 2 years ago. It's true that there were some quarrel between them, but it never last long, they'll just get back all lovey dovey again at the end. Woohyun really treats Chorong well, he's totally compatible with her.

"Just accept Sunggyu oppa by then. Everybody know he's really care about you. He's been tailing you since God knows when"

Eunji with her heavy Busan accent speak right at the point, she's really blunt. There's no filter for her, she just said the truth. That's why Apink members really trust her when they need advices.

"About that, I'm not ready yet. Sunggyu oppa is just too kind."

Hayoung statement gets a unison boo from the members except Naeun that secr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter