chapter 1

Moving On

She peeked to the room, smile when her eyes meet with his sleeping figure. He lay on his stomach his face snuggled to the fluffy pillow. She tip toed into the room then slowly remove the cover from his body make the man groan cause he loss of warm from the thick blanket still didn’t wake up he just pouted and his hand try to search the blanket but when he still can’t find it he just snuggle to the bed. She giggle look at his cute annoyed sleep face she sits at the bed side and begin shake his body try to wake the man up.

“Yoebo, Yoebo, wakie… wakie…”

“Ngh…”

“Yoebo, wake up!!!”

“Ngh...”

“TSk… Yeobo… wake up!!! Yoebo… wake up!!!” now she screamed and tickle his side to wake him up.

“Ha ha ha ha stop it. Stop it. Ok. Ok. I’m up. Jezz…. Why you always disturb my peaceful sleep?”

“Because yoebo, we will be late if you don’t wake up! Today is Mr. Kim Jaejoong class and he will send us to hell if we late. Come wake up, take a bath, I’ll wait you in the kitchen.” She said peck his check and his lips, she remind him not to go back sleep before she get out the room.

 

 

He enter the small kitchen on his apartment and find his petite brunette girlfriend humming a song while prepare some breakfast for him. His girlfriend smile to him when she realized he is there then tell him to sit down because the breakfast is ready.

“Jjang, this is the delicious breakfast ala Kim Haneul special for my yoebo.” Her brown eyes became big with a glint of happiness that always radiated from her eyes. Look at her bubbly and cheerful behavior make Donghae smile.

“Thank you, Haneul-ah. But you don’t have to do this everyday.”

“Uhm… but I like to do this. It’s a practice for me to be a perfect wife for you. Hi, I’m Mrs. Lee. Kyaaaa… it’s embarrassing.” She giggled before took a seat in front of Donghae on his little dinning table.

Donghae just chuckled see Haneul antics and let out a sigh when he have kimchi jjigae again for his breakfast, his only menu for breakfast since Haneul get the spare key to his apartment 7 month ago and decide to prepare Donghae’s breakfast everyday.

“Oh, God!!! Why it’s Kimchi Jjigae again?”

“Hm? Waeyo? This is your favorite dish right?”

“Yes Haneul, but 7 month always has kimchi jjigae for breakfast???? I want another meal.” Donghae said to the pouted Haneul.

“So, you want another meal?”

“Ne.”

“Ok. I’ll make you a different meal for tomorrow. It’s my grandfather recipe.”

“Hm… chinja?”

“Ne and I think you will be love it.”

“Hm? I’ll love it? What it will be? Pancake?”

“Nope.”

“Beijing fried rice?”

“Nope.”

“Sujebi?”

“Nope.”

“So what it’ll be?”

“It’s my grandfather special very special KIMCHI JJIGAE.” Donghae choked hear her answer.

“Ya! It’s same.”

“Aniyo, it’s different. What you eat right now is my grandmother recipe and that isn’t the “GRANDPA SPECIAL KIMCHI JJIGAE”” Haneul answer with that determine look make him depressed, he have to know Haneul never give up her mind about to have a lovely day we have to start it with something we like. And because Donghae’s favorite food is Kimchi Jjigae she always make it for him, he appreciate her effort but to have a same menu for breakfast for 7 month he feel like a prisoner in jail.

“Omo… is my yeobo upset? Don’t pout it doesn’t suit you.” Haneul pinched Donghae’s check.

“I’m just joking. I’ll make you a new dish for tomorrow maybe Beijing fried rice? I think I’ll ask Hanggeng Oppa how to make it.”

“Chinja? You’ll make Beijing fried rice tomorrow not your grandpa special kimchi jjigae?” Donghae ask to make sure that Haneul mean it this time.

“Yes, yoebo. Now, you have to eat this kimchi jjigae because it’ll be the last time I make it for you.” Donghae nod and eat his breakfast with relief heart knowing that tomorrow will be Kimchi  jjigae no more.

 

“Yoebo…”

“Hm???” Donghae make a sound just to make Haneul know that he is hear her while his eyes is still on the street.

“Yoebo…” Haneul call him once again and now she keep poke him try to get his attention.

“Haneul-ah, stop it I’m driving here.” Donghae said try to make Haneul stop her action but she didn’t stop and keep poking his side.

Donghae turn to look at Haneul who sit beside him when they stop in cause the red lamp and smile when he feels her soft lips on his own, kiss him sweetly.

“I Love You.” She whisper the word, smile sweetly to him with her big brown eyes that show exactly the same with her word, love is radiate from her eyes.

“Thank you.” Is the only word Donghae said to replay before kissed hers forehead.

 

“Hyunaaaaa….” Haneul waved to her friend and drag Donghae with her to seat beside Hyuna.

“Haneul-ah. Oh, Anyeonghaseyo, Hae Oppa.”

Haneul seat beside her with a big smile on her lips, she love English lecture cause it’s the only lecture she have together with her boyfriend and Hyuna since the two get dance as their major and Haneul get Art.

“Haneul-ah, will you come to Heechul Oppa birthday party tonight?” Hyuna ask her, make the latter pout.

“Well, I don’t know. Maybe I just give him my present latter but hopefully Henry isn’t busy tonight so I can ask him to company Mom tonight.” Haneul answer, Hyuna nod understand what Haneul mean.

 Haneul is living only with her mother since her father leave them when she just 5 years old, one year ago some burglar crash into her home and attack her mother who happen to be alone because Haneul go clubbing with bunch of her friend, fortunately his mother just get a minor injured because of it Haneul promise to her self to never ever again let her mother alone in their home at night.

“So what you get for Heechul Oppa?”

“Yes, what it’s? I’m so curious since you always keep it a secret this one week.” Donghae who was also curious asked.

“Hm… Merhong… sorry but it’s a surprise I can’t let you know now.” Haneul said and laugh evilly looked at her best friend and boyfriend annoyed expression. Their conversation end when Mr. Kim walk trough the door then started his lecture.

 

“Oppa, Saengil chukae!” Haneul said to pretty look guy who smile widely look at her then hug her.

“Omo, thank you Haneul-ah but how about your mom, are you finally can let her home alone?”

“You are welcome, Oppa. No, I still can’t let mom alone so I plead to my cousin Henry to company mom tonight so I can come to my favorite Oppa b’day party.”

“Omo… it’s so sweet of you, Haneul-ah. Is it my present? Can I open it?” He asked revering to the box that Haneul give him and open his present even before Haneul nod. His eyes grow big after open the small box, inside are a couple necklace with his and his boyfriend pet name carve on  each of the chain on it, there is also a chocker with Heebum name on it.

“Oh, God! Haneul it’s beautiful! I love it.”

“I’m glad if you love it, Unnie.” Haneul call the supposed to be Oppa with her special pet name for Heechul.

“Your present is so beautiful Haneul make me can’t even annoy with your ridiculous pet name.” Heechul said before hug the girl.

“Yah, Hyung, can you at least greet me? Am I invisible here?” Donghae interrupted the older his voice showing that he is upset, it made Heechul and Haneul chuckled see his childish side.

“Aissh, is not it I’m just tired to see you everyday Hae.” Heechul teased the younger.

“Fine then I’ll go home. You don’t want me here.” Donghae said sulking and make a gesture to walk away.

“Hae…” Heechul call his younger friend make the latter turn his back with a small smile in his face.

“The way out isn’t that way but the opposite. Come Haneul, all people already on the backyard.” Heechul said take Haneul with him make Donghae pout.

“Hyung!!! How could you do this to me? You don’t love me anymore.“ The childish fish is sulking but the Cinderella still want to , he love to look at Donghae’s childish attitude and cute pout.

Haneul who look at two persons interact with each other can’t help but smile.

“Oh, please don’t start with yours silly argument again. Yeobo, Heechul Oppa, Stop It!” Haneul said and drag those two mans to the backyard where their friend are.

 

It’s not a big party, it’s just a small barbeque party, Heechul kind of fed up with a crazy and wild party he always held and think a small party with only his close friend will make it different.

“Oh, Haneul-ah, you are here.” Sunny, Sungmin’s girlfriend squalling when she see Haneul come with Donghae on her right and Heechul on her left.

“Unnie…….” The brunette let go of her grip on Donghae and Heechul and run to where Sunny and the other girl are. Donghae and Heechul just shake their head seeing the brunette hyper attitude and join the boys whose busy prepare the gird.

“Wah, our maknae is here.” Nari, Shindong’s girlfriend said and smile to the exited brunette who now give her hers famous bear hug.

“Omo, our Haneul is here? But how about ajhumma?” Hyoyeon, who just come out from the house with plate full of fresh meat on both her hand following by Eunhyuk who bring the veggie.

“Hi, Hyo unnie, Umma? Hm… I already have my cousin Henry to babysit her.” Haneul answer while try snatch some of Sungmin chips, the other just laugh hear her answer.

“Haneul-ah, didn’t you miss me?” someone said while hug her from behind, Haneul froze in her sit, the voice is familiar Haneul turn her head to make sure the voice is really belong to the one she always miss.

“IM YOONAAAAA…” Haneul shout her bestfriend name and hug her tight.

“Omo, I MISS YOU SO MUCH, Yoona-ah.”

“I Miss you too, my childish Haneul-ah, but you don’t have to scream on my ears I don’t want to be deaf.”

The other look at the two bestfriend who just meet again after one year, Yoona have to go to New York for an exchange student program, with smile on their face except one person.

 

Haneul look around the backyard and smile appear on her face. How she miss this, miss all their friend gathering together, all of her friend are here they are Shindong, Yoona, Heechul’s boyfriend Hanggeng, Sungmin, Yunho, Hyuna, Yoobin, Eunhyuk and Hyeohyon couple, Changmin, HyeoRin, Shindong’s girlfriend Nari, Sungmin’s Girlfriend Sunny, Heechul’s cousin Kyuhyun with his boyfriend Ryewook, Yoobin’s boyfriend TOP, Heechul’s AB company Hongki.

 

 

The ten people she said earlier are Dance Student and together they make a dance team they call Super Elite Crew and Donghae is one of them too. And the rest is the member team lover or friends who always hang out with the crew and be close to one and another.

Heechul him self isn’t the part of the team, he isn’t dance student he take design as his major but because of every single day he always be with his boyfriend Hangeng and get along with all the crew.

 

 

“Omo, Hee Oppa aniyo Hee Unnie, you look so beautifull.” It’s not the first time Haneul look Heechul cross dressing but she always amazed by his beauty.

“Of course, I do. But all of you have to call me Lady HeeHee tonight because I’m the hot and fabulous Lady HeeHee.” Heechul said to Yoobin, Haneul, Hyuna and Sunny while fixing his long blonde wig. All girls role their eyes hear what Heechul said before they fixing their own custome except Haneul who don’t want to participate the Lady HeeHee show with them, she just don’t dare to use something to tight and revealing like that cat costume which her friend use right know.

“TOP surely will attack me once I get out with this costume.” Yoobin said while watch her reflection on the big mirror, well, no one disagree with that cause that black cat costume make a good job to emphasize Yoobin y body and Yoobin natural y aura with her tan skin and red hair HELL she is totally y!!!

“Well, but he have to wait until our show end cause I don’t want to watch him you in public on my b’day party. Oh, but I don’t mind if my Hanie me senseless in front of you guys it kind of hot to have an audience when he hold me in his arms and his…”

“Gosh Oppa, Stop it!!!” Haneul cut Heechul before the older can gave her a vivid picture of his dirty mind. Even after years of time Haneul spent with Heechul and used to his bluntness but the topic always make her uncomfortable.

“Omo, look what you do to our dongsaeng, Oppa.” Sunny pointed the red Haneul make the rest chuckle see Haneul reaction.

“Just forget what Heechul Oppa said Haneul-ah,” Yoobin said while hug the girl”it’s no used for you but just use this y blue cat costume and in a second you’ll get your self under Donghae.”

“Unnie!!!” Haneul became redder gosh why she have to trap with these people who always cause till now she still a . Haneul glance to the blue costume in the bed and a picture of Donghe hold her close with eyes filled with lust and passion make her shiver. Haneul shake her head try to get over the image out from her head, she want to take a next step with Donghae but somehow something about Donghae make her hold it back.  

“But, where is Heebum? He is our mascot.” Heechul said and try to find his cat but he can’t find him.

“Just stay here. I’ll try to search him.” Haneul said and get out of Heechul room and go down stair.

 

“Heebum-ah… Heebum-ah… Oops… Ouch…”

“Sorry, Haneul but what are you doing? And where are Chulie and the other? Aren’t they had to perform?” Hanngeng ask the younger girl he just bumped into.

 “Oppa, they are ready but I have to find Heebum first cause Hee Oppa said that they can’t perform because Heebum is their mascot.” Hanggeng chuckle hear it, it’s just ridiculous but it’s Heechul and he know that his AB boyfriend mean it.

“Tsk, I’ll help you to find Heebum, I’ll look it up in the backyard while you look for it in the kitchen.”

“Thank you, Hanggeng Oppa, you are the best.” Haneul said and turn her way to the kitchen.

 

“What do you want Lee Donghae? You can’t just drag me here like this. Let me go!” She try to pry Donghae’s grip on her arm, but failed.

“How was your live? Happy?” there is sarcasm and anger on that voice but Yoona try to ignore it and pretend that it didn’t affect her.

“I’m Happy! So happy, so I hope you let me go now!” She glared at the man in front of him Donghae didn’t said anything, just stare back at her eyes then release his grip. Yoona step back and walk past Donghae.

“How could you? How could you do this to me?” that no more anger in that voice but Yoona stop her step cause of the pain that come up on that voice.

“Yoona-ah, I… I can’t do this anymore. I can’t ever love Haneul.”

“Oppa! You can’t do this. She is your girlfriend, she is my bestfriend!”

“Yeah, She is my ing girlfriend just because she is your ing bestfriend.”

“Oppa!!!”

“What? You want to tell me it isn’t true? I accepted her heart just because you came to me and begging me to accept her even when that time you know that I love you and so you do.”

“No… I don’t love you, I never love you.” Yoona said not to the man but more to her self. Anger consume Donghae’s hear Yoona’s denial, he is tired, he tired of pretending and he is longing to the one he love. Donghae grab Yoona’s arm and yank her to face him, press her to his body. His brown orbs peered at her eyes, no words were said, but in that solitude they try to find the answer of their own question.

“I love you.” The silence is broke by the word Donghae said tenderly, Yoona who was hypnotize by his eyes stunned by his voice that voiced the three word and make her heart dancing with the beat that only this man can make it.

“I… i… mmhm.” Yoona try to find her voice but Donghae interrupt her by kiss her lips.

He is scared, he scared to hear more denial, more rejection that can broke his heart and he want to find the answer by the only way he know, by kiss her, by feel her.  He slowly nibble her lower lip with his, his heart beat fast when she let him parting her lips with his then let his tongue slid inside her sweet cavern and his soul dance in triumph when the girl on her arm response to his kiss with same intense of passion, silently tell him what inside her heart.

“And you love me too.” Donghae say it while look deep into Yoona’s eyes, second after they broke the kiss. He about to kiss her again, to taste her lips again when Hanggeng voice on the hallway broke the spell between them.

“Haneul-ah….”

The two of them turn to the kitchen entrance and froze on their spot when they see Haneul stand there.

 

Once Hanggeng said that he will help her to find Heebum and suggest her to find Heebum on one of his favorite place, the kitchen, Haneul immediately walk toward it. She wants to find Heebum fast because she likes to watch Heechul show or rather to say Heechul craziness.

“Hee…” her voice trapped in , she found Donghae and Yoona there and she can sense something is happen judge by her bestfriend expression.

She swallowed her curiosity because if something is really happen she believe Donghae or Yoona can solve it by their self, cause the two are good friend even before Donghae and Haneul together. She just about to turn left the kitchen to give them some privacy when she heard Donghae’s voice.

“How could you? How could you do this to me?” the pain and sadness on his voice make her will to leave them disappear, she never like the idea of Donghae is hurt or sad, she don’t care about manner anymore cause the one in her mind right know is to reach Donghae and comfort him.

“Yoona-ah, I… I can’t do this anymore. I can’t ever love Haneul.”

She stopped on her track feel a sting pain cause by the words of Donghae’s word.

“Oppa! You can’t do this. She is your girlfriend, she is my bestfriend!”

“Yeah, She is my ing girlfriend just because she is your ing bestfriend.”

“Oppa!!!”

“What? You want to tell me it isn’t true? I accepted her heart just because you came to me and begging me to accept her even when that time you know that I love you and so you do.”

She doesn’t want to believe it, No, it can’t be that right? All the precious memory of her and Donghae play like a flashback on her mind never even in her nightmare she thought that all of it is mean nothing but a compulsion for Donghae.

 

“I Love You.”

 

Only God know how much she longing to hear that words come from Donghae’s mouth and now he said that word with his husky tender voice but it’s not for her, never be her.

Pang on her heart make her hard to breath, she hope it just a nightmare hope it just a cruel joke but no it’s not. She wants to disappear, want to run far away from there but her body betrayed her, all her strength gone away cruelly let her stand there glued to the ground watching the one she love kiss her bestfriend in the way he never kiss her.

 

The joy because he can have the girl he loves in his embrace again vaporized when he caught Haneul broken figure stand there look blankly toward their direction.

 

“Haneul-ah, I found Heebum, here you can take him to Chulie now.” Hanggeng voice ring something on Haneul, find again her strength Haneul can’t help but to look at Donghae eyes.

 

“I… I’m sorry.” Donghae hear Haneul said before the girl quickly get out from there.

The sadness on that usually bright eyes and the pain on her voice somehow cause a sting pain on Donghae’s heart, he want to run after the girl but he can’t leave Yoona who now sobbing hard on his embrace.

 

author note :

so, what is it? like it? hate it? tell me please. and thank you for read it.