First

Ordinary
Please log in to read the full chapter

I am Kang Seulgi, Kang Seungyoon's twin sister. Unlike most twins, we have different birth dates, despite the short ten minutes difference. 

As a result, we have almost nothing in common. 

I came to Seoul when I was 13, he came to Seoul when he was 16.

We went to different schools since young. I graduated from Seoul Performing Arts High school, he graduated from Busan High School of Arts. 

I am a trainee of SM entertainment, he is a trainee of YG entertainment. 

Thus, our circle of friends never once crossed. It's safe to say that other than our relatives, no one knows about our twins status. 

But these doesn't mean we don't update each other about our life, we do, just like any other siblings. 

When WIN: Who Is Next started, I tuned in to every episode, sometimes I send him text of encouragement and ocassionally pointers that he should take note of. It was a very tensed period for him. 

2 weeks before the finals, Seungyoon send me a text.

Seul, do you have time on 23rd Oct? Its my finals, I want to formally introduce you to my members. Mum would be there too.

This text caught me off guard, since we have never once introduce each other to our friends. Furthermore, while I really want to give him moral support on the day itself, I wasn't sure whether it is appropriate for me to appear in a YG backstage. Afterall, I wasn't exactly a nameless trainee after the Kyuhyun incident. 

 After contemplating for several moments, I finally agreed. 

 

23.10.13 First Meeting

I arrived few hours before the start of the battle, the staff brought me to a waiting room that was already filled with the WIN members' family member.

"Seul! Here!", my mom who was sitting at one corner of the room called out. I bowed awkwardly to people in the waiting room, while heading to the seat next to my mum. We spent some mother and daughter quality time together before the start of the battle.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter