Loosened Grip

Autumn Serenade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He got into accidents, and here he is. Lying with no energy and no memories”, the guy stated.

 

“No memories?”, Jihoon asked, anxious.

 

“Yeah, bad thing he lost his memories for the past two years”

 

 

 

Jihoon sure he almost fall on his feet if he didn’t holding to the door handle. His body felt heavy. His grip tightened, trying to hold on.

 

 

 

“Anyway, who are you?”, the guy asked.

 

“I−I am−”

 

“Oh, I’m Lee Seokmin by the way, his ex boyfriend, but apparently you can say I’m his boyfriend now, I think, since he lost all his memories for the past two years, we are still a couple for a year and half ago though”, the guy said, raised his eyebrows, “so, who are you?”

 

“I−I’m Lee Jihoon”, he paused, “His−His boyfriend”

 

Seokmin smirked, “Wow, what a nice thing it is”, he looked at Jihoon, “The doctor said that he could recover his memory before the accident, but”

 

Jihoon looked at him, confused.

 

“I’ll make sure he couldn’t remember you”

 

 

 

Just then, Jihoon felt a pang on his chest. He suddenly felt it was hard to breath.

 

Don’t.

 

“Ah, this is giving me much more advantage”, Seokmin stated, “Thank God”

 

“What are you going to do to him?”, Jihoon asked, his hands were shaking.

 

“Nothing in particular”, he stated, “But my life will going so well. It’s been a really long time for me to live on the fat of the land, having a luxurious life”

 

“Seokmin?”, he heard a voice, the voice he missed for days, the voice that still lingering in his mind.

 

“Oh, the sleeping beauty is awake”, he stated, smirking to Jihoon, “Yes, baby?”

 

“Seokmin, is that one of my friend?”, he asked, pointed at Jihoon.

 

Jihoon looked at him, tears nearly fall. Soonyoung was there, he was looking at his direction, confused. Jihoon wanted to walk towards Soonyoung, hug him, tell him that he missed him so much. He wanted to scold him for not coming to the restaurant that day, he wanted to scold him for getting into accident.

 

But apart of it, he wanted to scold himself the most, because Soonyoung was coming for him.

 

Because Soonyoung, getting into accident was his fault.

 

He smiled, weakly, “I’m sorry”, his voice cracked, “I’m entering the wrong room”

 

 

 

 

 

Jihoon looked up, wiping his tears away.

 

The sky was dark, no stars, the moon was covered with clouds. It was cold, a chilly autumn night. But his heart now, was much colder.

 

And he was tired.

 

His eyes were swollen and red from crying. Traces of tears were visible on his pale cheeks. His nose is slightly red as well, probably because he keeps rubbing his nose all the time. His body was freezing, no sweater nor mittens. His face was pale, his lips turning purple.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter