Birthday and Everything That Hurts

Autumn Serenade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon opened his eyes, smiling.

 

It’s my birthday!

 

He then jumped off his bed, walked outside his room.

 

“Oh!”, Jihoon surprised when he heard Wonwoo’s voice, he then turned around to face Wonwoo, “The birthday boy has awake”

 

Jihoon smiled sweetly at him.

 

“Happy birthday my little baby!”, Wonwoo then walked towards him, “Now let daddy give you a hug”, he then wrapped his arm around Jihoon.

 

“Thank you, dad!”, he giggled at the nickname they just made.

 

Wonwoo released the hug, “Now brush your teeth because you’re morning breath stinks”

 

Jihoon chuckled, “I hate you”, then walked towards the bathroom.

 

“Yeah yeah, I love you too”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi, Jihoon”

 

“Hi, Soonyoung”, Jihoon smiled when he heard the voice on the phone, snuggled to his teddy bear on bed.


“Happy birthday”

 

“Thank you”, he shyly answered.

 

“Remember to meet me later, okay? 7 PM at the restaurant I’ve told you?”

 

Jihoon nooded, but he remembered Soonyoung couldn’t see him, so he replied with a soft ‘yes’.

 

“Can you…”, Soonyoung paused, “Can you open your window?”

 

“Window?”, Jihoon stood up from his bed, walking towards the window, “Why?”

 

“Just open it”

 

Jihoon complied and opened his window.

 

“Now, look down”

 

Jihoon looked down, to find Soonyoung smiling at him.

 

They looked at each other, not talking, phone call still connecting, just listening to each other breaths over the phone, don’t know anything to talk about.

 

“Jihoon”, Soonyoung suddenly called his name.

 

“Hm?”

 

“I−I miss you”, Soonyoung stated.

 

“I−I miss you to−too”, he answered, stuttered.

 

“Ah… It’s nice when there’s someone who told you that he missed you”, Soonyoung stated, make a tint of blush on Jihoon’s cheeks, “See you later, okay?”

 

“See you later”, Jihoon replied and ended the call.

 

Soonyoung waved to him, about to leave, when Jihoon suddenly called him.

 

“Soonyoung, wait!”, Jihoon shouted, “Don’t move!”

 

He then running outside his room to the front of his apartment.

 

He saw Soonyoung standing there, looked at him.

 

So, Jihoon decided to run again, straight to Soonyoung’s now opened arms, hugged him and buried his face inside Soonyoung’s chest.

 

“I don’t know you’re miss me so much”, Soonyoung stated, place his chin on Jihoon’s head.

 

“Shouldn’t I supposed to get a kiss for my birthday?”, Jihoon shyly asked.

 

Soonyoung chuckled, “Yeah, you should”, he stated, cupped Jihoon face, “And you’ll get it now”

 

Soonyoung leaned in and kiss him softly on the lips. Jihoon smiled to the kiss, wrapped his arms around Soonyoung’s neck to deepen the kiss.

 

They then leaned back after a long kiss, smiled to each other.

 

“I really want to do something with you right now”, Soonyoung stated, hand still cupped Jihoon’s face, “But I need to go, and I don’t want to go with a ”

 

Jihoon laughed, “ert”, he then released his embrace, “Go, now”

 

Soonyoung kissed him again, just a small peck, enough to make Jihoon blushed again, “Prepare yourself because we’re going to do something hot tonight!”, Soonyoung grinned, “See you later, don’t forget!”, then waved to Jihoon, make his way to his car.

 

“ you!”

 

“No, I’m the one who going to you”, he smirked, “Rough”

 

Jihoon took his slipper, threatened Soonyoung, “You really are a ert”, Jihoon then laughed and waved back, “Drive carefully”

 

Soonyoung smiled and enter his car, then left.

 

 

 

Jihoon smiled, suddenly remember their first encounter.

 

 

 

Wasn’t months ago they’re just completely a stranger?

 

Wasn’t months ago they’re being rude with each other and shyly hide their blushing face?

 

Wasn’t months ago it’s just a deal?

 

Maybe fate just playing a trick to him.

 

He smiled, then walking back to his apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at the mirror and took a razor.

 

How do I do this?

 

He looked down to his body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter