We put the US in trust

Let's go back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were about to pull the fire alarm just to get him out of there. Because you needed him. You needed him to let you know everything was alright, that you could breathe. That he was fine and smiling. Because not all your trips were happy, not all of them were falling in love. Even do it always was. Sometimes he wouldn't speak to you, other times he would be there until the last minute and the apartment would feel too big and then there was this time. The time that you would forever hate because you hate it, maybe hate was a strong word, but if you love when he smiles you could hate when tears fall down his eyes. You didn't want to close your eyes because then you would see it. You felt hopeless because there was nothing you could do, you just would hold him while he cries for all he had and not say a word. And the worst was leaving knowing he would keep crying and you won't be there. Because it was a young Myungsoo, it had started happening lately meeting him from a young age. And him calling you his raggedy man, your age twenty. Kim didn't say anything because he said you told him. Spoilers. Dumb dumb. He wasn't answering and your sweater was wet with his tears and it was breaking your heart.

 

-Namu!

 

He was smiling even do you had been hitting his door for so long. He should be mad or worry, but he was smiling. And it shouldn't hurt but it did because you could see the pain that those eyes had in the past. You jump at him like he was a teddy bear, your safe line and he caught you. Even when you fell to the floor he caught you hard and without a doubt. And you hide your face in his neck smelling him and holding on to him. He started laughing until he heard your mantra and stopped he asked to see your eyes that would probably be red and puffy. And when he saw you, he didn't smile he just looked at you and sweetly as you could you asked what happened. You tried to answer because you wanted him to know, so he could help you erase all the pain. Start slowly.

 

-You were crying

 

And he looked sad, so sad. He knew, of course, he knew what time you were talking. He always knew. He knew where you would go or where you were coming from because he was there. Except for the times that you would travel to the future where the two of you didn't know anything. Never again you saw you from the future. A few weeks ago you made that travel and you laughed so hard when you came back. Because you were such a Castiel. But now. Now you were sad and looking him looking sad it was the worst. Maybe you should have kept quiet.

 

-I am sorry, I am so so sorry

 

He didn't get it and of course, he didn't because you weren't saying anything. But you were saying everything.

 

-I tried, I tried countless of times but I...

 

And his eyes are open, wide open and he knows. And he looks at you with a mix of happiness, sadness, and love. So much love that made some of the pain disappear. He smiles softly and warm at you, he kissed your tears always. And hugged you again. That way you wouldn't be able to see his face but you know he wouldn't lie. Not to you, not ever. He holds you close.

 

-I miss them, every day. Someday less than others. And some days I wish I could change the past. But, as much as it hurts for me to say it, I don't want to change anything. Because that would mean change the now. Change who I am. And maybe lose you. And I love them and they would have loved you. But I could never ever live without you. And someone wise once said that they never left me, that they are in the stars. So don't you dare change the past, don't you dare ever leave me.

 

A promise you wouldn't ever break. Kiss him for all you got and would have for him. Every love you feel for him you show it in that kiss. In that moment when you knew you needed to breathe, you didn't stop because you needed him to know, to feel him. To promise a forever. Your tongue dancing with his in his mouth and making him moan and you groan. The door was open and you didn't care. You just needed this now forever. This kiss that was raw, was animal.

 

------

 

Time pass and you were a professional football player, you made the plays to make a goal never wanting to be a captain you left that to Luhan who knew how to lead and he could work under pressure. It didn't come as a shock when he said he was in love with Minseok, of anything it surprised you how long it took him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter