Possible and impossible: Probable

Let's go back to the start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was awkward, to say the least. They were all watching you, slowly and patiently, you were chewing and hiding in eating, because it was enough feeling to but seen them would break you. Without a doubt. So you would reject, not because you were scared, or something dumb like that, no it was because you wanted to win, and for that they would have to speak first, because no, you wouldn't break the silence, they had to do it first, because it was all their own doing. They knew Myungsoo, well more like Sungjong knew him, it had been almost a month since the tree incident since you finally met him, and you would be every single minute of the day, that you could, with him, because this was your Myungsoo. And of course, he will go with you to lunch and met your friends, your crazy friends, who you thought told you everything. until you found that Sungjong knew him and kept quiet, and you couldn't understand why didn't they told you. You wanted answers, wanted to give them the time to defend themselves. Luhan was smirking, he was the wiser he wouldn't say a thing, he would just wait until someone break, then Sungjong was there looking you and Sungyeol, Sungyeol who look ready to break. Almost there. Today it would be the day because Myungsoo wasn't coming, so today you will get answers to this mystery. You could wait.

 

—How do you know L?

 

—Why didn't you told me you knew Myungsoo?

 

Yes, you could wait, until the exact moment that Sungeyol broke, and Luhan was smiling like a cheesier cat.

 

—L who?

 

—Oh, My FanArt!! Myungsoo is the impossible boy?!

 

And it was weird because it felt like you were twins, that didn't give time to the others to say anything, a weird telepathy thing, that didn't make sense. 

Sungjong was the one to break you two, it was almost always like that. Wuhan would be calm, and Sungjong would be a storm to be afraid of, even do he was the youngest of the three of you, he could be really scary when he wanted. Wuhan didn't do anything because he knew the order of things because he was always in control, and didn't said or did anything except it was necessary a good leader or dictator, still thinking over that one.

 

—The two of you shut up, you are lowing the IQ of the whole school.

 

If before noon was looking at you, which was a lie because they were almost always looking at you, afraid of what would you do next. They were now, looking scared and ready to run because it seems like the civil war, and after the last one, of course, they would be afraid, so many people lost in the water balloon war, awful. Luhan smirks, puts a hand on Sungjong shoulder, and look at the two of you, and you know what comes next.

 

—Whoever wants to speak please raise your hand

 

Of course, he would do that. 

 

—Oh, Oh, me, me, pick meeeee!

 

Sungyeol was so cute sometimes, such a different person from you, who was simply reading his hand. Luhan loved this, he loves the power, egomaniac, moving his hand like choosing from side to the other. Dreading the moment he met Krystal, meaning this Sunday.

 

—Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!

 

—Thank you, your highness. Now could someone tell me who is L?

 

After the first choice, it was a free talk, except if someone brought back the chaos, that Luhan didn't like that much (Lies).

 

—L…is the school mystery, you know, we know he exists and all, but we never knew his real name…probably we knew at some time, but we forgot and the legend was created around him.

 

—His jacket has his name…and he looks like a kid who speaks his mind

 

Sungjong goes silent and looks around the table looking for an answer, not knowing what to say, because yes he knew you were right. And at the same time, you could see how they were saying the truth, believing they could be that dumb.

 

—People see what they want to see

 

And Luhan was speaking the truth, they would see Myungsoo as a mystery because it was what they wanted from him. And from the serious, wise, face he went to that smirk that didn't promise anything good to you. Wanted to run.

 

—So….Myungsoo…you..whats the deal?

 

And it felt like a trap, because he was smirking in that way, that made everyone run, and Sungjong and Sungyeol had their pity looks when they saw a walking dead man, you couldn't run.

 

—Mates

 

—Well you aren't mating with me sunshine

 

—Eat me earth…

 

A mumble, a mess you were, because he shouldn't be here, and of course, Luhan would ask that because he knew that he was behind you. it was awful, wanted to hide.

 

—Myung! you came!

 

Sungyeol and Sungjong, had connected so fast to Myungsoo, that some part o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter