3 ; Real Coincidence Meeting

Concealed Stares

XQy1DRCc.jpg

"MOM!!SEULGI" Taeyeon screamed while looking at both Seulgi & her mum's head-crown.Be prepare,dearself.Said Seulgi.Taeyeon jumped out of her bed and hugged Seulgi and Mrs.Kim in an instant.Thank god it's a dream.Gosh.Seulgi and Mrs.Kim looked at each other with a question mark on their face.

"Eing?!" said Mrs.Kim

"Unnie are you sick anywhere?" while placing her backhand on Taeyeon's forehead.She adds,"Hmm,you're not having a fever."

Taeyeon then pulled herself from the hug and coughed awkwardly a few times."It's just because I'm-I'm thankful you guys woke me up.Thanks to you both,I'm not late for my..for my da-date with Tiffany (while stuttering) .Okay I gotta prepare for my date!Shooh shooh." Taeyeon said while pushing both her mum and Seulgi out of her room.She shut the door quickly with a loud BAM and leaned back on the door.Did I just hugged them?Gosh.My mum is okay.But,did i just hugged that annoying rascal of mine,Seulgi?........It's okay.I love them both & it's not wrong in any way to hug them.I need to show my affection too sometimes.yeap.Now..What should I do?I didn't even planned anything with Tiffany.

"Fany ah..What are you doing today?"

"Today?Why....? I'm out with my family & I'll probably reach home around 10 p.m. tonight.Did we have anything planned today?" Tiffany replied,worried.

"Oh no no..We didn't.I just called because I'm curious."

"Really?What a relief.I thought I forgot something again just now.You had me worried!"

"Hehehe no no..Go on & have fun today with your family!" said Taeyeon happily.

"Okay.Byee!"

Now what I'm going to answer them.Ah molla/I don't know! (while ruffling her already-messed-up-hair) I'm just going to go wherever I felt like.A day to myself.Yeap.Taeyeon then washed up and put her skincare on.She had quite a few pimples on her face so she needs to cover that up.She didn't put a lot though,she is naturally beautiful.But people never noticed that as they were overshadowed by her "nerdy" and bad sense of fashion look at school.She chose to wear a dark blue skinny jeans paired with a short-sleeved normal black t-shirt today.With her oversized spectacles as a finishing point,that sums up her dressing-up.Unlike regular girls,she only took 5-10 minutes to finish dressing up.Alright let's go.She gets out of her room and went downstairs.

"Where are you going?" said Mr.Kim

"She's going on a date with Tiffany yeobo/darling." replied Mrs.Kim

Taeyeon just smiled awkwardly and quickly went to the front door.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast Taeyeon ah?It's bacon today,your favourite." asked Mrs.Kim while pulling her head outward like a giraffe to see Taeyeon at the front door.

"Bacon?!" she rushed over to the kitchen and gulped down a piece of bacon and drink a glass of milk.She goes to the front door again and slip on a black scandal."Okay I'm going now,bye mum bye dad" she said while smiling and waving her hands to her parents.Okay so where I'm going?Left or right? while pointing her left & right index fingers at each left and right direction.Firstly I'll just go right since my right hand looked pretty today.kekeke.Taeyeon saw a mart.Without much thoughts,she went in and wanted to buy an ice-cream.As she was searching for her favourite flavour,she heard someone walking towards the ice-cream section from behind.That 'someone' came and stands next to her.She realized it's a man and he was staring her.He was wearing all black from head to toe,with a cap on.She pouted as she wasn't alone at the ice-cream section anymore.She quickly grabbed an ice-cream.Turns out her hand slipped and she accidentally picked vanilla flavoured one.Taeyeon turned and about to go to the counter but someone grasped her right hand's wrist,softly.

He coughed and said,"Not only your looks changed,your favourite ice-cream flavour changed too? (smiling)" while looking at Taeyeon's face who was facing him.

Taeyeon turned and rounded her eyes. "Omo,Heechul oppa?" Taeyeon said in a very exciting tone.She quickly gave him a long-time-no-see hug. "How are you doing?Are you fine?How come you're here? Why you didn't contact me once?" while changing her mistook ice-cream flavour.

"I just ahppened to but ice-cream too okay.Yah! How could I contact you,do you think army is a joke?You shold write me letters instead!"

They both laughed.Heechul grabbed an ice-cream too and paid for both his & Taeyeon's.As they make their way out of the shop,Taeyeon hurriedly open her ice cream and eat it deliciously.Heechul laughed at the sight of Taeyeon eating her ice-cream like a  little child.

"Aigoo...." Said Heechul while wiping Taeyeon's 'chocolate' mouth using his hand's thumb.Taeyeon looked at him and said "Heheheh gumawo/thank you oppa.There's no one like you."

Heechul decided to walk Taeyeon home.On the way,they can catch up on each other's story too.Heechul shared a very funny story with Taeyeon, "So funny...." Taeyeon said while laughing her ahjumma's laugh and hitting Heechul's shoulder as it's too hilarious.Without realizing,she bumped into a person and drop the ice-cream on the person's shirt.Taeyeon gasped with wide open.Holding the ice-cream's cone,Taeyeon said,

"Omo...." While staring at the stained light blue shirt.She didn't look at the face.

 

"Juhyunnie,we're meeting right today?" Baekhyun smiled idiotically while pressing the 'send' button.

"Today...?Um..Baek-ah..I'm out today with Wendy.Sorry" Juhyun replied.

There's bitterness in Baek's heart but he still replied,"Ah really?Ah....Okay then it's okay.Have fun <3"

Baekhyun spreads his body on the bed.Ah I'm so boring.That's right.I'm going out anyway,alone.No,I should call Sehun.

"Yes?Whyyy?I'm outside right now,with my parents."

"Really?.........okay..Go on and have fun!Sorry if I disturb you"

Seems like I'm going alone today.Where should I go?Hmm.He then walked into his closet and put on a light blue t-shirt paired with a white three quarter short.He puts on a snapback as a finishing touch.He decided to go to a cafe where he & Juhyun used to go to have scrumptious breakfast.As he sat down while enjoying a piece of bacon,he thought of Juhyun,suddenly he heard Juhyun's laugh from behind.I must have have gone crazy.Do I miss her that much?I even heard her voice.Baekhyun thought while smiling to himself.He then heard again Juhyun's voice,as if she was talking to someone.wait.was she really here? Baekhyun turned around and saw an unwanted sight.He saw a guy pulling a chair for Juhyun to sit.That guy then sits in front of her and talk to her while laughing,they seemed really close.Juhyun seems so happy.Woah,since when did Wendy became a guy.Now that I see it,it's been a long time since Juhyun acted like that with me,no wonder something seems off that day.Baekhyun glared at the sight fiercely,making the guy flustered.

"Bo Gum?Why aren't you listening to what I'm saying?" she adds, "Bo Gum?"

Bo Gum stared back at Baekhyun and asked Juhyun,

"Do you know him?" while pointing his eyes towards Baekhyun.

Juhyun replied "huh?" and turned around.She rounded her eyes in suprise.Baekhyun?What is he doing here?Jeez I'm caught.She then quickly turned around with a calm face and replied "No...(awkwardly) Don't bother him.Let's just eat."

Bo Gum smiled and replied "Ohh okay.Probably staring at me because he was jealous I got myself a pretty girl." They both laughed by that guy's statement.

Baekhyun heard that and it felt as if someone was ripping his chest.It hurts so much.Just few seconds ago,he was mad and angry and was about to create a scene.He wanted to go and give some punch to that guy for stealing his girl.Hearing Juhyun's words,he was no longer angry or mad.It turned into sadness.He felt as if he was pitiful.Thinking how he must have seems desperate in Juhyun's eyes,asking to meet all the time.Now it makes sense why she never replied my i-love-you.She never did.I must have been a bother to her all this while.Baekhyun stopped staring at them and quickly get up from his chair.He settled the bill and get out of that horrible place.He was too lazy to call his driver,so he decided to just walk wherever his legs take him.Because of the scorching hot weather,his throat is dry.He wanted to drink something refreshing.He saw a mart nearby decided to drop there.He wasn't in his right mind when he was walking towards the mart,he was looking down,staring at the road all the way.All he can think of is Juhyun.Step by step and suddenly he bumped into a person.

He felt something cold rushing down from his chest.He looked at his shirt and saw a big chocolate ice-cream stained on his light blue t-shirt. "Aish." Baekhyun said,he raised his head with a frown on his face.As he look to that person's face,he seemed suprise.

"Omo..."