2 ; Coincidence Meeting

Concealed Stares

XQy1DRCc.jpg

"MWO?!What?!" Tiffany screamed over the phone.

"Yaahh slow down your voice.My ears hurt!" Said Taeyeon while pulling the phone away from her ears.

"SOO,when are you going to start playing or should I say,LEARN playing it?" said Tiffany with a hint of curiosity & prankster in her voice.

"Molla,I don't know.I didn't find a violist to teach me yet." 

"Ahh I see..keep finding!! I can help if you want tho." said Tiffany while smirking as if Taeyeon can see her smirk.

"Nooo..You've helped me so much.It's okay,I got this one" said Taeyeon in a very refusing tone.

"You sure Taengoo yah?"

"Yes I'm 95% sure" 

and they ended the conversation with goodbyes."Aahhh I wish she would help me..The other 5% want you to help me Fany-ah..Why are you so tactless? Ah I should just get started with my searching-for-violist." Taeyeon said in determination.After the 10th time calling various violists she got from searching online,she gave up.

tut....tut... Taeyeon is calling Tiffany.

"Fany-aah......I'm sorry but..can you please help me?!! I cant find one.All the violists number I got from the instagram were fake and some were out of service too"

Tiffany let out a loud laugh and smile as if she knew this would happen.Yeap this is Taeyeon,obviously. "Aigoo taengoo yah,so why did you reject my help just now?Alright wait I'll ask some help from my mother."

"Hehehe (while rubbing her hair) I didn't reject the other 5%,remember?" 

"So that's what the '95%' all about huh?" said Tiffany while laughing.

Taeyeon then thanked Tiffany and hung up after Tiffany said that she would call Taeyeon if there is any news.

 

After they're done playing all the fun-screaming rides,Baekhyun and Juhyun are ready to go home.They had so much fun and their voices are dissapearing as they've laughed too hard and screamed too loud.Before they parted ways,Juhyun said,

"Baekhyun,thank you so much for today.Thanks to you,I had so much fun."

Baekhyun replied while smiling , "Eyy dont mention..Thank you too for accompanying me."

Juhyun's car arrived.

"I love you,you know that,right?" said Baekhyun.Sincerity can be heard in his voice.As usual,Juhyun just flashed him an awkward smile and didn't reply his "I love you".But since Baekhyun is used to it,he didn't give much thoughts about his girl didn't reply his I-love-you. He did noticed one weird thing about Juhyun tonight,her awkward smile tonight is even more awkward.She even shifts her eyes to look at another thing as an intention to avoid eye-contact with Baekhyun when he said he loves her.But as usual,Baekhyun just kick those negative thoughts away although he felt like something was wrong.One fact Juhyun is weird about Baekhyun but she never asks him is,why Baekhyun's car never arrived first whenever they're out on a date.

Baekhyun then held out his cellphone,calling Mr Lee and request someone to pick him up as Juhyun's car slowly vanish from his sight.Being a mannerful guy he is,he don't want Juhyun to wait alone in an unfamiliar area.His mind would only be at ease if he saw Juhyun get in the car and went back home.He wants to make sure his girl is safe.That answers the long-curiosity question.

 

"REALLY?!WAAAHHH Fany-aah you're the best/jjang!!Thankyou!" said Taeyeon gratefully while holding her thumbs up when she is saying 'jjang'.

Fany's mum,Mrs.Hwang found a trusted violist with help from her friend and the violist turned out quite good at teaching,especially for beginners.This is perfect for Taeyeon . Tiffany thought when she heard the story about how her mum get this violist.She quickly get the violist's phone number and send it to Taeyeon via text message with a cute heart emoji at the end.Taeyeon called the number,turned out it's from YAMAHA Musical Centre and the receptionist was the one who talked to her and made an agreement to officially start the weekly violin classes next week.The day is every Friday at YAMAHA centre,located near her high school where mostly rich people live.Although it's quite far from her home,Taeyeon thought that she could figure it out.Taeyeon throw herself onto the soft bed and screamed happily while holding a pillow at her face,to avoid hella loud scream in the house.She was just drown with excitement.Suddenly,she thought of that guy from just now,that annoying jerk.She wondered who that guy could be.One thing for sure,he is definitely from Sonel Musical High School as he was wearing our school uniform.Oh and! He thought he is handsome on his own while he is actually not really what he thinks he is. "Ahh molla!I dont know,I dont want to think." Taeyeon get out of her bed and knocked on her parents' room.

"Omma,appa..I found a violist teacher!"

"Omo,so fast?Of course!Whose daughter are you." said Mrs.Kim while exchanging grin with her husband.

"Gosh,pls mum.I got it thanks to Tiffany" said Taeyeon while letting out a slight sigh.

"Really?Of course..thats why I thought it's weird..It's impossible for you to get one in such a short time"

"MUM!!" Taeyeon screamed in a sulking tone.

They both laughed.

"So is it a guy or a woman?When is the violist going to come to our house?How much it is per month?Was the violist good?" said Mrs.Kim full with curiosity.

"Whoa whoa mum,relax..One at a time will you? (while chuckling) I don't know if it's a guy or woman who will teach me because I talked and made an agreement with the receptionist at YAMAHA centre.Yeap that one that is in Gangnam.According to Tiffany,the violist is quite good at teaching,especially beginners like me.The fees are so-so,not so expensive but not so cheap.We can afford right?" Taeyeon replied calmly.

"Okay good then.I also heard rumors that YAMAHA is good.Of course we can,anything for you.Make us proud okay? Oh!You didn't answer this.When is the violist coming?" 

"Mum,you know I won't allow anyone in my room except you guys & Tiffany.It's obvious I'm going to the centre.It is officially starting next week's Friday." replied Taeyeon.

"I did expect that" said Mrs.Kim while letting out a slight laugh.She then replied again, "Okay go sleep,it's late honey."

They wished goodnight to each other.Taeyeon went downstair and grab a glass of plain water.It's her before-sleep habit.There she goes,all ready to sleep with her pajamas on. "Hello teacher." Taeyeon greeted while bowing. "Oh!It's a guy.From the back view he looks handsome!His back-body is not bad either."  was what Taeyeon had in her thoughts while saying her greet.The teacher turned around and face Taeyeon.Both were startled.Taeyeon gasped.

With her round eyes,she said,"Omo,Byun Baekhyun-sshi?!" What is that Mr Perfection doing here?On top of that,he is my teacher?Omo is this real..He didn't even play violin if I was not mistaken. 

"I'm afraid,yeap.It's me,Byun Baekhyun.So.....I'm your violin teacher. (while staring hard at her face) Don't call me teacher,it's weird,especially coming out from a mouth like yours.Since we're both the same age anyway,just call me Sunbae." said Baekhyun while dropping the honorifics.

Taeyeon felt humiliated. "especially coming out from a mouth like yours"  What did he mean.What? Is my mouth so dirty? He even dropped his honorifics while talking to me.It's not like it's the tenth time we've met.Taeyeon mumbled to herself while bowing her head, staring at her shoes

"Why aren't you answering?You're head over heels for me huh?Eventhough I didn't smile?Of course.Being too handsome can be bothersome too sometimes.No.It is bothersome all the time." said Baekhyun with full of confidence.He continued, " wait here silently.I'm going to bring the music sheets." He then turned left to enter a room,revealing his right-side profile.Taeyeon saw his right-side profile.

Wait......I saw that...Where and when did I saw that..Come on tae,remember remember. Said Taeyeon while tapping her head as if that action would make her remember what she is trying to remember.Baekhyun saw her and asked

"Now what's wrong with you?Too nervous for having such a handsome teacher?That's why you tapped your head?"

Taeyeon was startled when she heard that.She quickly get her senses back."What?No....." said Taeyeon with honorifics 

why is he so full of himself.Just the same like that annoying jerk from the other day.THAT ANNOYING JERK.WAIT WHAT.THAT ANNOYING JERK.OH MY GOD YES.THAT GUY!Could it possibly be Baekhyun?The side profile is similar..Wait.That guy is Baekhyun?Eyy impossible.Maybe I'm just being delusional.Impossible it's Baekhyun.Yeap.Why would Baekhyun even talk to me?No no.About parents on top of that.Yeap that is absurd. Said Taeyeon in her thoughts again while shaking her head.She then realized she'd hear that "handsome" word again from Baekhyun so she quickly take a one-second glance at him to see if he was looking,luckily,he didn't.

Baekhyun walked to her while holding a stack of papers in his hand."Here's today class.You need to read all these.These are the basics for beginners." said Baekhyun in a very ordering tone.

"What?! This lot?! Are you sure sunbae?I thought you are going to teach me violin today?I've already brought this heavy violin too...." said Taeyeon in a sulking tone and showing a sad face.Taeyeon dropped the honorifics too.

"How dare you dropped your honorifics while talking to me! Who do you think you are?" Baekhyun said fiercely.He then continued, "About the violin,who asks you to bring it?Did I ever asked you?No.Now go back home.Don't read it here.I don't have the mood to face your face." said Baekhyun.There's a little hint of anger in his voice.

DID HE JUST SAID THAT TO ME.WHAT THE HELL.WHY IS HE SO RUDE?!I JUST WANT TO SLAP HIS FACE.

"Do you hear me or not?Or there's problem with your ears too?You're deaf?" said Baekhyun in Taeyeon's face.

Taeyeon can't hold her anger anymore."YAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon screamed.She burst out in anger.She wanted to go and slapped him real hard but she cant move out of a sudden.It's hard to move. What is this. She suddenly heard a loud scream, calling her name,as if someone was screaming her name in her ears.

 

"Mum I think she is deaf.I tried waking her up about 78 times and still,she didn't move an inch.But it's fun.I can be rude to her at the same time.I even said "do you have problems in your ears?or you're deaf?" and she didn't say anything " Said Taeyeon's dongsaeng,Seulgi while laughing.Mrs.Kim just shook her head on how absurd Taeyeon is being,early in the morning.Mrs.Kim also scolded Seulgi for being rude to her unnie/sister.Seulgi sulked and agree not to do it again.

"No matter how a heavy sleeper she is,this is not right." said Mrs Kim while looking at Seulgi.They both looked at each other and grinned.They came up with an amazing idea on how to wake Taeyeon's up.They started countdown,

3,2,1

TAEYEON!!!!! both Mrs.Kim and Seulgi screamed at Taeyeon's face.That's when Taeyeon woke up with a suprising round eyes.Both Seulgi and Mrs.Kim smiled,feeling satisfied she finally woke up.They then took 2 step backwards as Taeyeon's trying to get hold of what's happening on her bed.They are prepared but scared at the same time,they know they're going to get it this time,big scolding from Taeyeon.It was a dream!Oh my god.It was a dream.Thank god!!! Taeyeon screamed in her head.She then turned to her left,only to see Seulgi and Mrs.Kim bowing their head but chuckling a little bit.

"MOM!!SEULGI" Taeyeon screamed,making both of the wakeup-ers jump in suprise.