Chapter 21

Murder cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri and Jiyong entered the house. 

Jiyong took off his shoes and so did Seungri. What Jiyong didnt except was Seungri taking him bride-style. 

"wooowww Seungri whatcha doing??" Jiyong shouted. 

"you'll see" seungri whispered in Jiyong's ear and smirked.

seungri was walking towards his bedroom and it was at that moment when Jiyong realised what was about to happen. He turned redder than a tomato and pretended not to know. He was feeling something weird and some kind of annoying thing  at the bottom of his belly. on the other hand seungri seemed so confident about himself and what he was about to do. He opened his bedroom's door and threw Jiyong hardly in bed. Jiyong moaned out of pain and a little bit of pleasure at the same time. 

"slow down little tiger, i haven't even started yet" said seungri with a y voice. 

He jumped in bed, went on top of Jiyong and started to kiss his lips gently. then a little harder, a litle harder till he started biting Jiyong's soft lips. then he went down his chin and then started to kiss n his neck letting marks all over him. He took off  Jiyong's shirt so hard he almost ripped it off. Seungri Jiyong all over his thin and pale body. He teased his s with his fingers, spit on those poor s and them. Jiyong felt like a bonfire was burning inside his body and had to admit to himself that he liked that . 

"moan for me, moan loud!" seungri ordered Jiyong with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter