Ode to the internet princess! [Lexie + Taehyung]

Gaeul One Shots!

"He's in a rough state right now", Jimin growls through gritted teeth when reporters try to pry through the door of the BTS dorm. Jimin was right. He is in a rough state. Because Kim Taehyung lost his oxygen, his need to breathe happy and protect his guardian angel; Lexie. Taehyung was careless after a concert many days ago, he snuck a random fan who was more than an excited sasaeng. The worst part is that Lexie witnessed it all and with that she left abruptly. Taehyung won't stop drowning himself in guilt and misery at the thought of the way he hurt his little princess. But Lexie wasn't much better, it tore her heart to see Taehyung deceive her and throw their love away. Lexie's best friend Chyna is in a wonderful engagement with bandmate Jungkook and the couple are trying hard to unite the two broken lovers again. "Hey Lexie... Can you come down here a second?" Chyna calls from the kitchen, and with all her effort, Lexie slumps down each step with a heavy heart and red, puffy eyes. Chyna beams nonetheless and pushes a bag of clothes Infront of Lexie, "put these on. You and I are going out" , "But Chyna! I don't feel li-" "I don't care Lexie. You've been moping in your room for about two weeks now. You and I are going out so hurry up else I'm going to get my rubber mallet and whack you in the Ringa Linga" Chyna smiles and picks up the toy she took from BTS' dorm they used on a show long ago. Lexie hates that threat because Chyna is very strong  when it comes to attacking people although you wouldn't see it under her layers of joy. With a heavy sigh, the latter obeys and freshens up into the clothes selected by her best friend , looking in the mirror and then thinking ; What is Chyna planning? Without a second thought, Lexie grabbed her phone and headed downstairs to a squealing and giggling girl "YOU LOOK PERFECT!!!" Chyna erupts in a fit of excitement (they exist!) "now! You and I are going to the bubble tea cafe with Jungkook and some of his friends, okay? Good!" Without a chance for Lexie to decline the offer, she is immediately yanked to the car and within minutes they arrive at the said cafe, which is always thriving with screams and giggles. Chyna drags Lexie's hand to a certain table and pulls her to sit down, when Lexie looks up she stares in horror and an also confused Taehyung, who knew nothing of her coming here. In sync, Lexie and Taehyung stare at Chyna and Jungkook, who both smile smugly. "Go on." Kookie nudges Taehyung, who blushes and looks down before grasping both of Lexie's hands. "L-Lexie.. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you... I-I made a horrible mistake and I hate myself as much as you hate me... Will you give this disgusting but loving fool another chance?" He stares at the teary-eyed girl with a tiny smile, which grows bigger as their lips connect. All Lexie could murmur was "you missed out that you're a fool with a warm heart...", And to this day ; Chyna and Jungkook grin every time they see the cute couple cuddling and kissing on the sofa or in public, now as a married couple.

 

 

This is my first ever one shot that I wrote to my new princess of the internet; Lexie!

If you wish to request a one shot then please comment below or tweet me @HANSOLOTRASH 

Thank you for reading and please subscribe to this story if you would like to read more~!