Chapter 27

In Love with The Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everyone in the campus was talking among themselves when Krystal help Kai out from the car. The two of them coming together for the exam, drive by Krystal.

“Is it okay now ? Still hurt ?” she make sure that her husband is comfortable.

“No, everything fine. Let’s go.” He put his arm around her shoulder.

 

They totally ignoring all of the student around who obviously are talking about them. “It feel different isn’t it ?” he look down to meet her eyes.

“Yeah, I finally get to walk side by side with my husband at the campus.” Krystal wrapped her right hand to his waist.

“You know that they’re talking about us right ?”

“They’re probably jealous because I stole their crush.” Kai smile.

 

 

Krystal and Kai marriage has already been exposed when Kai is in coma. The lectures also student congratulate them even though this news seems to be shocked but people are happy for them especially Ms Hyori.

She never thought that the most bickering couple and her favorite student end up being together. They’re here to sit for their last day of examination.


“Hoping that I’ll score as what I target. Huh studying while have to bear the pain of the accident, pretty tough.” Kai sigh.

“You’re smart. It doesn’t matter if you study or not, you still going to score.” Sehun jerking his face.

Chanyeol laugh. “So what’s your plan after this ? I mean, are you furthering your study or find a job because you know, you are married and probably going to have a child soon.” Chanyeol ask.

“I don’t know. My dad said he want me to help him with his business and I’m probably will run it on my own if he thinks that I’m ready.”

“I want to apply at you dad’s then.” Sehun excitedly talk.

“Yeah, My dad did ask about the two of you. he said that there is always a spot for you guys if you want to join the company.”

“That’s totally a yes.” Sehun again. He made high five with Chanyeol.


“But I’m totally going to take a break with Krystal. Real honeymoon trip maybe.”

“We all should too. I mean separately. It’s been a tough semester though.” Chanyeol stretch his body.

“My plan after I stabilize my own life, I’m going to get married with Irene.”

“That’s everyone goal idiot.” Chanyeol smack his arm making Kai laugh.

“I pray that both of you will end up being together. Don’t mess up sehun.” Kai warn him.

“I will not. Trust me.” they tapped sehun’s shoulder as his turning himself to be more matured now.

 

 

~.~

 

 

“You remember our first night of the honeymoon arrange by our parents ?” Krystal nod. Both of them already fly to Maldives for vacation two days after the examination end.

“We were bickering over the bed.” She laugh remind of the old times. “I want to go there again.” She cutely talk to Kai.

“Where ? Tokyo ? As long as I’m with you, I’m willing to go anywhere.”

“The cheesiness never fall off from you.” Krystal sneak her face to his neck. The two of them are laying side by side.


“What is your feeling after the kiss of our wedding ?” Kai ask.

“Well, to be honest. That was my first kiss so I cursed you a lot for taking my first kiss. I thought I would give it to someone I really love.”

“You giving it to the right person then.” Kai smile.

“If you don’t know, I hate you so much that I couldn’t even look at you. I never thought that I turn to be madly in love with you.”

“No one can actually hate me anyway. I’m lovely.” Krystal use her hand to shut his mouth.

“Stop complementing yourself.”

“I’m not, I’m telling you the truth.” He grab her hand away from his mouth.


“You want to know what fear me the most ?” Krystal look up to see his face, she nod to his question.

“Losing you.”

“You cheat. That’s my line.” Krystal smile, teasing her husband while he being serious.

“I’m the first one to like you so that’s mean the line is mine. You copying me.” He let out his tongue.

“That doesn’t count.” She still intend to win over him.

 

Kai turn to look at Krystal, he use his hand to support his head. They stay silent and sharing gaze, exploring each other faces.

“Your face is so small.” He palm her face gaining her laugh. “Is that a compliment ?”

“Yes.” He slide his finger through her hair. “I want you.” Kai smile to her word. He lean forward and captured her lips.

Krystal adjust her head aside to give Kai a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter