Chapter 25

In Love with The Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mrs Sora clumsily walk in Kai’s ward and sigh in relief when she saw Krystal sleeping calmly beside Kai. “Haih. I’m death worried about you.” She shake her head but then smile seeing the love birds.

“You fit each other perfectly.” She decide to walk out from the ward slowly not to wake them up. She call her husband to pick her at the hospital and will came later with him.

 

 

“Wake up love birds !” Kai and Krystal jolt from their sleep when four of their bestfriend came in. Joy tap Irene’s shoulder, she is mad by the fact that Irene disturb the married couple moment.

Kai and Krystal clearing their view only to see Joy and Irene. “Sorry. I’m too excited seeing both of you.” Irene apologies.

“It’s okay. Morning anyway.” Krystal get down and get herself off the bed. She turn to look at Kai who already got his eyes for her with his pale face.

“Morning handsome.” she run her finger through his hair. Kai smile. He too tired to talk. “I’m going to wash my face first.” Irene and Joy nod their head with smile.

 

“So, how do you feel ? Better ?” Joy sit at the empty chair beside the bed. “Good.” He smile. Later, the nurse come to check on him. The breakfast is also serve for him.

“Take your medicine after you eat your breakfast okay.” the nurse smile. Krystal already out from the toilet. She just watch the nurse do some check up to her husband.


“Where’s Chanyeol and Sehun ? You guys didn’t came by yourself right ?” Krystal ask Joy and Irene.

“Of course not. They received call earlier and need sometime alone, said that it’s urgent and important. They’ll be here soon.” Joy answered her question.

Krystal feed her husband slowly while having a talk with the other two. Kai join in the conversation whenever he feel like it.

“Mom and dad will come later.” Krystal talk to Kai when she received a message from Mrs Nara.

 

 

~.~

 

 

Kai already fall asleep, he still need a good rest for him to recover so that he can attend for examination. “Sehun didn’t pick up my call or reply my message. What are this two up for ?” Irene checking on her phone.

“Relax Irene. It’s not that his cheating on you.” Krystal laugh to Joy’s word. The three of them take this free time to study.

“Shh. Your husband might awake because of your laugh.” 

Krystal palm looking at the sleeping kai not far from their table.

 


An hour later, Kai’s parent, Krystal’s parent came along with Chanyeol and Sehun. the three of them get up and bow. Krystal straightly hug Mrs Nara then to her mom.

“Why did you guys looks so intense ?” Krystal scrunched her eyebrow.

“Soojung .. “ all of them turn to Kai when he talk in his sleep. He slowly open his eyes only to see all of them are looking at him.

“Yeah, you need anything ?” Krystal already stand beside him. “I’m thirsty.” She quickly take a glass of water and assist Kai to drink it.


Kai greet both of his parent with smile. “Hey dude. You okay ?” Chanyeol bump fist with Kai. “Okay, for now.” Krystal pull his ear, jerking her face from hearing Kai’s word.

“Stop making your wife worried.” Chanyeol added. Kai then turn his head to the quiet sehun.

“Sehun, just admit it that you miss me so much.” Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter