Prologue (Part II)

Have We Met? Prologues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s POV

                I’ve finished arranging the letters by date. There were at the most, 6 letters. I took out the pink letter dated December 30, 2014. My birthday...

Hey Taehyung! (December 30, 2014)      

                You see we’ve fought alot before your day today. I really want to apologize for everything. I’m so sorry. Thank you for understanding me. For not leaving me alone.  And for always being there by my side, thank you. You know, you are the first boy whom I agreed to date. I really feel uncomfortable about having a boyfriend, you see, the thought always eeks me out. I have always believed to be single till I die. Why? I don’t believe in love. As I have observed around me, love doesn’t exist. Many people get together and then break-up afterwards. Well, there are those that are together but then they cheat on each other. We won’t break-up right? And you won’t cheat on me right? You promised.

                So enough about that, let’s talk about something else.

                Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung! Thank you for being a good boyfriend and friend towards me. I want you to know that although you are kind of weird, I still love you. Please don’t change and yeah. I have a lot of things that I want to say but you know, I’m not really good at expressing myself. So I’ll tell you once I’m ready, once I’m ready to tell you how much you mean to me. So please, stay good and true to yourself. Don’t ever change. And even if you do, always remember that I’m here, I’ll still stay with you no matter what the circumstances may be.Love you!

-Eunhae

                I choked up on my tears while reading the letter. “Why didn’t she give this to me earlier? I would have written back to her, and tell her how much she means to me. Stupid girl... “ I murmured.

                Without waiting, I opened the second letter.

Kim Taehyung! (January 5, 2015)

                I miss you! We haven’t seen each other at all during Christmas break. You never even texted me. I have always wanted to talk to you and share to you everything that has happened during the break but I’m too afraid that I might end up bothering you. You must have been so busy. I didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter