Prologue (Part I)

Have We Met? Prologues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KehdfVAmimA

A/N Please watch the video above before reading and listen to it as you read. Thanks :)

"Why are you so controlling?!" Taehyung said enraged towards his girlfriend.

"Why can't I hang out with Sunhee? She's just my bestfriend! Can't you understand that?! Don't be too possessive, it isn't cute anymore! I want a life! I don't want to be under someone's control! If you can't change that! Well, we're over!" he continued.

The girl couldn't help but cry. Not because she was afraid nor felt dejected. She cried because he doesn't understand. He doesn't understand what she feels. How unimportant she felt whenever they're together. He doesn't text her anymore. He doesn't hang out with her anymore. He doesn't go check inside her classroom to see if she's okay anymore. And most importantly, she became possessive because she knew.... She knew that Taehyung loves Sunhee, and that Sunhee feels the same way towards him. She knew... yet she didn't tell him.

"Okay then. Let's forget everything! Let's forget that we loved each other! Don't you dare call my name again nor look for me! Don't come near me anymore, pretend that we don't know each other!" were the last words she told him.

A week later Taehyung entered the school targeted by people with dirty looks on their faces.

"He's the reason for everything."

"What a jerk."

"I used to like him, but after what he has done I've lost all respect for him."

"Kim Taehyung!" one of his friends ran towards him with a sad look on his face.

"Have you heard?" his friend continued.

"Heard what Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Haven't you noticed that the students in our school are whispering stuffs about you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Yeah... I've noticed that too but I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter