# 23

    DIVULGE   —   what we do is reveal, the consequences that comes next are of your doing.
DOTTED BACKGROUND
DIVULGE
to reveal
            HOMECONFESS HERETRENDING / # YOU 」
a void to fill your thoughts, feelings and whatever you wish — anonymously.
( TRXSH )
  「##」 CONFESSION O23.
what are your thoughts/impressions on the current affrps? (astral, elysian, frangible, laconic)
# O23 # whatcha think m8 # curios anon
  「##」 MY VIEW ON ISSUE
i just might give myself away for this as i might be in the radar of the lovely members of each family nevertheless, here are thoughts / impressions on each: [ and in alphabetical order too ]
ASTRAL : as the previous anon had said, i actually agree with her or him. the thread radiates out a strong vibe of oneness and family which is often hard to get because the last time i've seen a thread that radiates such vibes was probably in sentimental or eunoia, and if i'm not mistaken there was also aesthetics or loveholics, god — i don't remember rp names well. therefore, kudos to the admin for the ability of catering to what the members seek and i hope for nothing but the best to both admins and members of astral.
ELYSIAN : this was previously amour vincit omnia. i hope people give attention to the soon to bloom flower — casual reminder that a roleplay is not build in one day and it does not mean that the admin needs to step up her game in order to be attention gaining but drop by and seek it out, who knows you will see a spark that wants you to help ignite something. roleplaying is all about teamwork, right? helping one another by giving support is also teamwork because that's cooperation.
FRANGIBLE : this was jdv or well, joie de vivre and i'm not sure if it's me but it is as if the things are going slow for them but i hope it's nothing serious whatsoever. i reckon the admins are struggling with their personal life while managing the thread but i suppose with a little bit of patience and perseverance — it shall bloom to what it was once before, just like joie de vivre gained its likeability.
LACONIC : it seems like the admins have put a lot of work in the place but it also seems as though the hardwork is overshadowed and unfortunately left unappreciated but i like to believe that they will come to their high once the time comes because it seems to offer the same just as astral does. at least, in my opinion and i sincerely hope they'll bloom and don't give up.
# IMO # judge free zone