...

Chained Up Jealousy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon sat down in the backseat of the van in his normal spot beside Taekwoon.  The younger just ignored him.  Well, he always ignored everyone but not Hakyeon.

 

At first, he ignored him, along with rest, but Hakyeon liked to cling and Taekwoon didn’t seem to mind after a while.  Soon, the back hugs and forced one-sided cuddling turned into a mutual relationship.  The two had liked each other for a while, but Taekwoon definitely wasn’t going to tell a soul and the world would have ended if Hakyeon hadn’t told anyone.  One night, Taekwoon was tired, too tired to move out of Hakyeon’s bed after their group movie night.  Everyone had already moved to the respective sleeping arrangements while the younger enjoyed the warmth of Hakyeon’s somewhat “forced” embrace.

 

“Taekwoonie.”  The leader lightly bumped the younger.  “The movie’s over.”  Hakyeon didn’t really mind the latter lying there.  Honestly, he preferred it, a hand carding through the black hair extensions.  A hum and nod was received from the exhausted form, making Hakyeon smile.  Taekwoon rose and twisted onto his stomach, the two now facing each other.  For a moment, the younger stared into the latter’s eyes, simply enjoying the feel of his hair being combed through.  Suddenly, the younger became bold, knowing all the others were away in their rooms and no one would know.  He reached up and placed a quick, soft kiss upon Hakyeon’s lips, gently laying his head on the latter’s chest.

 

“I’ll just sleep here.”  Taekwoon mumbled, squeezing the leader tighter.  Neither of them slept, but both of them enjoyed every second.

 

The members caught on a month later.  They started noticing when Taekwoon would only accept Hakyeon’s acts of affection and the leader had become more protective over the silent male.  At first Jaehwan teased but it wasn’t like the rest of the group hadn’t expected it.  Wonsik had his suspicions in the very beginning, when Taekwoon gave up fighting back; the maknaes were oblivious to everything except each other’s hormones so they were the last to know.

 

It’s just, today, the shy male was distant, which is what happens when he gets angry.  The weird thing is, Leo always turned to the leader for his problems, unless Hakyeon was the problem, which he very rarely was.

 

But today, Taekwoon was doing the opposite.  He was distancing himself from everyone, not talking to any of the members.  Which, again, he tends to do when he’s angry.  But what could he be angry about?  Hakyeon hadn’t done anything wrong, he didn’t really have time to.  The whole week they had been working on their dance for the comeback song “Chained Up.”

 

Hakyeon’s eyebrows furrowed.  But what could he be mad about?

 

Hakyeon knew the latter was mad, he wasn’t just making this up.  The leader was known to hang on the younger, , push him during practice just for fun.  But the younger wasn’t having it this week.  Ever since about Wednesday, Leo had pushed him away, told him he was too tired.  N took it as he was just not feeling well.  But when Hakyeon linked arms with the younger he just jerked away, heading to the van.  Right after having a conversation with Wonsik.

 

Back at the dorm, all the boys went to their rooms, too tired to converse or joke around.  Taekwoon was the only male in the living room, aside from Hakyeon putting away the clean dishes.  It was rare Hakyeon was home with the members, he was usually busy with his DJing or variety shows.  But today he was lucky enough to go home early, Amber volunteering to take over the broadcasting for the day.  Hakyeon saw movement out of the corner of his eye and realized Taekwoon was leaving.

 

“Taekwoon wait.”  The leader called softly.  The latter stopped and turned to an approaching Hakyeon.  “Are you alright?  I’ve been worried.”  His hands rested on the younger’s biceps.

 

“I’m fine.”  His soft voice rang, turning to leave.

 

“Did I do something wrong?”  His eyes were filled with concern as the latter glanced back at him.  “Please tell me, I don’t want you to be mad with me.”

 

“What makes you think it’s you?”  Leo intercepted.

 

“Because you only talk to the other members and when I try to touch you, you push me away.”

 

“I’m just not feeling well.”  The latter mumbled, pulling away and walking to his room.  Hakyeon stood there, alone in the middle of the living room, feeling cold.  The one time he’s alone with his boyfriend and he doesn’t even want to talk to him.

 

“Good night.”  The leader calls in a cheerful voice, trying to hide his sadness.  He stood for another moment, then went back to the sink to finish putting away dishes.

 

The next day was horrible, N had gotten not a wink of sleep, up all night worried about his lover.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter