final 2

Happy endings
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

Lay oppa and I had been going out for coffee like a lot these days. My heart just pounds harder every single time he smiles at me and I have these moments when i just can't help with my head swirling every time he talks. He just takes my breath away. I mean he's an idol and all and I have always had these feelings towards him but it feels stronger now. When he was an idol from a distance, I idolized him, liked him, stalked him, fangirl about him but it feels different now. Now, I think I'm falling deep in love. This is very wrong on all levels, I mean he's an idol and I'm a commoner, he would never like me, I'm just a girl he met and found her to be a good friend.

(end of your POV)

Of course time passed by, their feelings grew, they still continued to go to the cafe both convincing themselves they are friends.

It was a winter day, snow was falling, everything looked so pure and beautiiful... so white. (Your name) glanced at her phone and hoped for a text, from you know who... not voldemort. *ding* Omo new message! (Your name)  grabbed her phone and immeediately viewed the message.

-Hey, are you free?-

-Neh Lay oppa-

-Can you please meet me at lalala park in 15? I need to tell you something.-

-Sure oppa. I'll be there-

She got up and got ready, not much time to prim herself but she still managed to go for a shower and pull over a knee-length dress and strap on a pair of cute boots. She only h

Please log in to read the full chapter