Just when things were going well

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As if they were in their own little world, having a staring contest that the first one to break away would be the loser, they both remain where they stood, until they heard the camera snapping away and Nayeon giggling like a little school girl did they both pull away. With Jaebum clearing his throat while Jimin look down at her shoes.

“Aweeeee don’t be shy! Love away! The pose earlier was really good.” The photographer shout as Nayeon gave them a thumb up.

“Mister Im-ah~ ~ ~ Please lean a little closer…No…No… Not like that…”

“Miss Park….Ahhh yahhh!”

“No… tilt your head onto his shoulder…”

“Yes like that….”

The photographer sigh as he stares at the two couple…. “What happen to the chemistry earlier? We need to find that spark for this photo session to go well.”

“Let’s take a little break…we can’t keep this going on.”

Jimin pull away from Jaebum’s tight hold only to almost slip. Thanks to his quick reactions, his arms quickly wrap around her waist to stop her from slipping down the top of the flight of stairs that they were taking pictures of. The photographer quickly grab his camera and capture another priceless moment of the two. Jimin was caught looking straight into his eyes as his arms tightly hold onto her waist.

“Ummmm I think you can pull me up now.” Jimin whisper as Jaebum slowly brought her to her feet.

“Thanks.” She manage a smile as Nayeon brought her back to the dressing room to switch into another dress.

Jimin was push back into the dressing stall and trying on a knee length lacey white dress this time. Her hair was changed into loose curls Instead of a tiara, it was replaced with a white and pink flower head band that is a good contrast to her deep dark black hair.

As she was making her way out of the stall, Jaebum was already waiting for her. He also changed into a black tux, his tie was a mint color. Jimin felt him eye her up and down before he walked out without her. She scoff a little before walking out by herself. Jimin was slowly taking her time as she tried to make it down the steep steps to the photoshoot. Her high heels were not making it any easier, she slowly put one foot down at a time before she came in contact with someone’s back.

“ehhhhh?”

“Stupid and Slow” she heard him mumble before he breath out “Hurry and climb on…. It is going to take the entire day if you’re coming down at that pace.”

“It’s okay! I can walk by myself.” She huff out as she tried to walk around him but Jaebum was firm in his decision. He wouldn’t bug and Jimin have no choice but to climb on his back. She pout as he grunt about her weight and call her chubby.

“Would you stop whining you big baby?!” she finally have enough and burst out at him. “I understand that you are having a hard time, I am too but we both can do it without your constant whining!” Jimin pout as she spoke her mind which earn a loud high laugh from behind them. Jimin quickly turn back toward the familiar source of the laughter and was face to face with if she recalled his name correctly it was “Jackson Something.”

“Hyung I like her already!!! Finally someone to tell you like how it is!” He scream as he gave Jaebum a little pat on his arm before storming down the stairs and avoiding eye contacts at all cause with Jaebum.

“What is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter