Confrontation

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is she?” Jimin heard an older female voice shouting from the living room “We have the rights to see who this Park Jimin is that married our son.”

“Our son?” Jimin heard Nayeon scoff as she answered them. “I don’t think you have any rights to call Oppa, your son. And you never cared about him before, why start now? Oh right, because Hal-abeoji gave everything to Oppa? The company, the house, everything that you thought would be yours if you married my father? I’m sorry but if you would please leave.”

“Im Nayeon, is that any way to talk to your mother?”

“Mother? I am sorry, FATHER but my mother had been dead for 15 years. This woman, you brought in… will never replace my mother.”

“IM NAYEON!”

Jimin opened the door of her room and walked to the handrail looking down, she peeked down to look at the commotion but a hand pulled her back.

“Already planning your death? It is only the second day of our marriage.”

Jimin turn and scowled at his cold remark, “Aish,” she pushes his hand away but he only link his fingers with hers.

“How well can you act?” he questioned as he led her down the stairs, he quickly turns and whispered to her ear “Don’t think of this as anything and just follow my lead?”

Jimin nodded and follow him down the stairs.

“We are not leaving until we meet this Park Jimin! We don’t know anything about her until 2 days ago, finding out that our son is marrying this pauper.

“I wished you put that much effort into caring about me when you both agreed to shipped me across the world to leave me to be someone’s else worry.” Jaebum answered as they descended from the stairs.

Jimin looked up and made eye contacts with two pairs of glaring eyes staring straight at her and Jaebum. She smiled and bow to them, halfway through her bow Jaebum stopped her.

“We’re his parents. I am his mother and this is his father.” The lady gestured to the older male that was standing by her side. Jimin could see Nayeon rolling her eyes super hard.

“It is common courtesy, you should’ve brought your bride to pay us some respect.” The older female said as she gestured at Jimin. “And you, didn’t your parents taught you better to respects your elders?”

Jimin’s breath caught in , Ouch, that was a low blow. Her parents passed away since she was a little girl and to hear someone insult her parents. A fresh batch of tears watered her eyes.

This action of Jimin didn’t go unnoticed by Jaebum. He hid her behind his back, she didn’t deserve this from these two people who are claiming to be his parents but were never really there.

“We’re preparing to pay respects to our elders, we’re stopping by to see Umma too…  if you guys want to come along too. Wait, 15 years and you probably still haven’t ask Umma for forgiveness huh? After what the two persons she trusted most did to her. I think you should be the last person, to talk to me about respect. Now, you saw my wife… would you please leave. This place doesn’t welcome both of you.”

“Jaebum-ah,” His father whisper, guilt flood his face.

“Don’t Jaebum me, I am finally back after 15 years. Appa, you can only send me away for so long. I was defenseless at age 8 when you both decided to separate Nayeonie and I, but now I won’t lose this fight.”

“It’s been 15 years…. I haven’t seen yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter