HE IS WEIRD

HANKYUMIN TRIO

 

 

 

She slowly open her eyes.....she felt nothing.....it felt like so calm and theres nothing to feel about....she blink her eyes and try to even think why she's there.....she can't even think because she don't know what to even think about.......

"Haejun" she heard someone said who just open the door at the room where she's at......

She didn't even bother to look at it......

The guy came near the bed where she's lying at....

"Haejun-ah you're finally awake..." the guy said that when she look at him he is smiling and looks like he is about to cry....

She feel so loss she don't even knew what to think or why she feel so clueless....it felt so empty.....

"Who are you and why are you crying?" She ask that the guy realize that his tears already fell from his eyes that he immediately wipe it.....then he smile again....

"I'll call the doctor" he said and is about to stand when....Haejun held him down that he stop....

"No tell me first who you are and why im here?" Her voice is so fragile and seem to panic.....

"I don't even knew what to think because there's nothing entering my mind..."

The guy look at her then touch her head....

"It's alright trust me....just trust me....you can call me Jackson and i'm you're bestfriend"

 

*****************************************************

"Why are they here?" Jackson whispered while they are standing near the ramen shop where they always eat....

Haejun scratch her head then whispered....
"I'll explain later for now let's entertain them ok?"

Jackson sighed and look at the Direction where the HanKyuMin are standing....

Haejun walk through them....while Jackson just stare....

"Where are we?" Mino ask while looking around the place....

The Ramen shop seems so old and run down....

"I'm sorry guys but this is the only place i can afford to bring you and besides why would i even treat you when i don't even do anything-" her words stop when Mino cover ...

"Your mouth never stops it's like a machine gun" Mino said while she felt shy.....

Her eyes landed on Hanbin that the latter smile at her.....

"Stop chit chatting and let's eat" Mino said and pull Haejun inside.....

"Welcome customers" a man in a chef attire appear

His smile faded as he saw who it was....

"It's just you and you bought some guys along" he said

"Eyyy," haejun came near the man and side hug him while the man seems to avoid her.....

The man is pouting......

"Are you gonna leave me and marry all this guys" the man pointed at all of them.....

"Dad stop being a jealous guy and serve us some ramen please" haejun said but the man is still staring at the guys....

Hanbin and Mino cant take the stare while kyungsoo is just standing there like a serious statue or something....

"Who is it that gonna stole my daughter from me?" he suddenly ask as he one by one looking at them....

Mino immediately wave out his hand that the man look at Hanbin....he seem nervous.....then at Kyungsoo....

The man's eyes stop at kyungsoo while kyungsoo look at him too.....

"They are just our classmate" jackson said who appear that kyungsoo look away same with The man.....

"Well that's good to hear...." the man suddenly smile making hanbin and mino think that he is weird.....

He entertain them now making them think its weird......

"You made them feel nervous by bringing them here when they thought that they can dominate us" jackson whisper at her that Haejun smile in a clever way....

"Your father is quite scary at his stare" Mino whispered to them as they sat there....

Jackson grin.....

HanKyuMin Trio is describe as scary and hard to approach that's how everyone at their school describe them...

But when she started being their little member for 4 days now it seems like the only one who's scary and hard to approach at the three of them is The oldest one Do kyungsoo who seem to be the leader....
Mino and Hanbin are good to talk too but sometimes Mino is too much of jokes.....

"So what are we gonna do after this?" Hanbin ask as he drink water.....

Jackson answer for Haejun "why dont you go home after this"

 

Jackson suggested.....

Mino shook his head
"we are gonna help Haejun with her report" Mino said that Haejun raise her head who is busy at what she's looking at her mobile phone....

"Is there a small place that we can hang out with while we help you"

Haejun shook her head
"It's alright besides dont you have classes?"

Hanbin smile....
"I am already jump to senior year for next year same with Mino Hyung while Kyungsoo hyung is not a student but a genius that everyone consults at school"

That made her look at Kyungsoo who is just there sitting quietly.....

This guy is so weird she thought as she look at him

"The ramen is here"his father said in an  excited way while holding trays with some bowl of ramen.....

Haejun help her father and put the ramen at the bowl one by one at the table.....

"This one is for Jackson...his favorite" haejun put the bowl in front of Jackson that Jackson his lips.....

"I dont know what you like so i just ordered the best selling here" haejun said then put the other bowl at Mino's table then the other one at Hanbin's but when he is about to put the other bowl for Kyungsoo.....she stop as he saw him doing something.....he is folding the paper of some sort....

When kyungsoo raise his head and realize that she is looking at him he put the paper away at the side then took the ramen that Haejun look away immediately when she realize that she is staring at him so much.....

This kyungsoo guy is so weird...she thought as she starts to eat her noodles....they said that Kyungsoo is so serious and he doesnt talk much and he wont let anyone get near him except for Hanbin and Mino at their school but they think its weird that she is allowed.....

On her second day while she is stuck at their special room or HKM Mino blurted out that his Kyungsoo hyung wont let anyone play the piano but that day he didnt say anything when she played it and let her be....Mino thinks that its weird.....

She glance at him and at the others....Jackson as usual is eating like he doesnt care same with Mino while Hanbin is eating normally which made her smile but as she look at kyungsoo he is so gentle unlike Jackson and Mino....

"The noodles here is good" Mino said....

"Of course we are the greatest ramen shop here" his father said proudly....

"Is that so" Mino said then he look around

"Why are there no customers then" that made his father stop in his proudness...

Haejun sighed...

"Mr. Song why dont you just eat....well our ramen is delicious but the other Ramen shop down the block is more customer friendly" Haejun said....

Mino pouted while sipping down his noodles...


When they are done eating they all went out to chill except Heajun who is busy cleaning their table.....

She is wiping the table when she stop as she saw the paper that Kyungsoo is folding earlier...

She took it and look at it....somehow she is thinking that she remember something.....

"Hey"

That voice made her stop at what she's thinking

She look back to see hanbin standing there.....
Her hand put the folded paper at her pocket....

"I'll help you clean it" hanbin came near and get the tray at her hands....

"It's alright" she said and about to get it from him when he insisted....

"Like i said its alright"

Jackson who is outside saw it that his brows totally knitted as he cant help but stare....he is about to go inside when Mino suddenly block the door....

"Can you tell me the nearby convenience store here?" He ask

"Just around the corner" he fastly answer and try to get in the door when Mino grab him...

"Go with me" he pull him

"Hey!" Jackson spurted when Mino pull him away....

In the end he got pull away.....

Kyungsoo was left standing near the door.....

He was just standing there...and for a second he look at the glass window and saw Haejun and Hanbin laughing together.....

Then he look away like he doesnt care.....


***************************************************

Haejun is done cleaning herself and planning to sleep....she sat at the chair.....and wiping her hair when her eyes landed on the pants she's Wearing earlier that made her thought of getting the folded paper....

She dont know but it really makes her feel weird about him...

He is so quiet unlike Mino and he is not that friendly unlike Hanbin...she thought that maybe they cant get along.....

Why is she even accepting  being in their group....

Because you are attracted to Kim Hanbin....

"No" she blurted out while shooking her head....as she thought of that

He is just friendly and good looking no doubt about that....

She sighed and about to put the folded paper aside when she saw something from the paper...out of curiosity she open it only to see some writings....

She read it....

"Today i miss you again and just like everyday i will never forget how much you make me so happy" she read that aloud....is this his writings...she thought.....

So he like someone....so unlucky girl being love with a guy with no emotion...again she shook her head...she is being judgemental and she doesnt know Do kyungsoo that much....maybe he can love with emotion but what does she know....she shrugged her shoulder and put the folded paper aside.....
She sighed then stood up to go to her bed.....

 

TBC^^^^