THE START

HANKYUMIN TRIO

 

 

J

One girl and one boy are inside of this patient's room....they are both people that has a deep feeling for each other but can't tell to each other because of a situation that they can't ignore...a situation that can change their life....

"When my operation is done can you promise me that you'll be the first one i see"

She said that while holding his hand tight like when she let go she will never see him again....

"Of course" he said smiling stopping himself not to cry....

"Just promise me too that you won't give up, okay?"

She nodded
 "i'll be alive and always be with you so prepare for that" she jokingly said that he smile.....

He wipe his tears that is trying to fall from his eyes...

"Why are you crying?" She said so calmly
"Nothing," he smile so lovingly and then touch her head and tapping it gently.....

"Don't forget me"

That made her smile "i can't promise that"

 

*****************************************************


Loud screams and crowd of girls are standing at the middle of the garden of her new school well she doesn't even know why they are screaming like they saw a huge star or famous person or whatever it is......


"It's the HanKyuMin Trio" he heard Jackson who is just beside her said like he is not amused of it unlike the crowd who is so wild about it....

"HanKyuMin?" She said without a clue while she tries to peek at what it is.....but it's too crowded and her small body won't fit.....

"Is there a celebrity at our school?" Haejun ask as she tries to peek because of curiousity....

"Don't mind them they are just rude and spoiled" Jackson said without him knowing that Haejun already is inside the crowd....she got inside and pulled and being swayed by the wave of girls.....

"Ouch!" Someone hit her and she got push away making her fall hard at the ground but no one mind her they just kept on screaming.....

She wince "Aww" she got push hard......

"Are you alright?" Someone said...
"Yeah,yeah" she answered without looking at who it is because she's busy looking if she has wound or anything....

"Let me help you" the owner of the voice said....
"No i can stand on my own" she refuse still without looking....
But as she turn her head she saw a hand and thought that this guy is really insisting....maybe it's rude if she don't accept it....she take the hand that the hand lifted her making her see this guy that made her eyes stop at him....

Their eyes met while she felt like some weird feeling.....

is hanged slight open....
She realize that the group of girls stop screaming and their attention is already there......

He let go of her hand that she realize that she got glued by looking at him....

"Next time be careful" the tall man said who is so cool to look at....

She immediately felt shy after that he turn his back and leave....

Haejun cant help but to follow by her eyes this tall guy...
He walk together with another Two boys and the screaming galore continues....

So is this the HanKyuMin Trio? That made her ask herself as she just look at them particularly the man who help her...


"I thought you already left but guess what you now fantazise them now too" she heard Jackson said behind her....

"I don't fantazise them....i got pull in by the crowd as i peek then got push in front" she fastly explain.....

"Alright i get it" he said as he wipe out the dust from her clothes.......

"Hey i'm not like those girls" she persistently said that Jackson just nodded his head....

"Yeah,Yeah" still wiping.....

She sighed then smile after while looking at Jackson who is wiping her uniform....."thanks Jackson"

That made Jackson raise his head...."for what?" Then bow down his head again and wipe her

"For always being there with me even when i cant remember"

Jackson raise his head then tap her cheeks....

"Why are you suddenly being sentimental?" Jackson laugh a little....

"Nothing it's just it made me realize that i forgot important things while i'm on coma because of that operation but you are their to cheer me up always"

That made Jackson a little shy....

 

"Stop talking like everyone left you.....i know that you cant still remember all of us that way but we are always here for you.....and this" Jackson spread his hands....

"You got to enter this school because you are so great Haejun-ah" Jackson said full of encouragement......

"You may still find something that is missing in you but just like i promise i will help you find whoever that person your looking for........."

That made Haejun smile....."like i said i don't need to find whoever it is because i feel like that person may just be my imagination... i cant even describe if its a boy or a girl...." Haejun said that Jackson smile....

"Ok then....let's go" he said that she nodded....

"Yeah"

 

 

*******************************

In one of the rooms of this prestigious school there is this one room that is exclusive for them......
In the door there is a sign named.....HanKyuMin.....

"Hey,i'm bored" Song Mino said who is playing darts....

"Me too" Kim Hanbin Agreed who is sitting slouchy at this huge couch.....

"Make some jokes for Him Mino" Do Kyungsoo said who is all serious in reading a book........

Mino rolled his eyes then look at the two who is busy at what they are doing......Mino then thought out of nowhere....

"Ahhhh!!!!" Hanbin scream when the dart almost hitted him

Kyungsoo who is serious in reading his book didnt mind them....

"Yah! Hyung are you trying to kill me..!" Hanbin spat back

Mino Grin "i'm bored besides its not pointy for you to die" he reasoned out but Hanbin stood up and throw him some pillows from the couch....

He slam the pillow at Mino's face...Mino who doesnt want to be left out throw some darts at him again that he slam the pillow more at Mino......

They are both slamming each other with Pillow that when Kyungsoo raise his book and close it hard that both of them who is laughing at their antics heard it and look at him....their laughing face faded and realize that.....

"Didnt i told the both of you that you should be quiet for awhile" Kyungsoo said so calmly but both of them seems so frightened...,

"I'm sorry hyung" Hanbin said

"I'm sorry too" Mino said......

"If you cant keep quiet just get out first and find something that will let you enjoy yourself...."

"Yes hyung" the two answer respectedly.....the two is planning to get out of the room when.....

"Hey can you hear that?" Hanbin said..
"Yeah, it seem so beautiful to hear...."

Kyungsoo heard It too.......


**********************************************

"Jackson can you tell me where the comfort room is?"

"Oh it's right there at the right corner" jackson said.......

"Oh okay right corner....."
"You want me to go with you?"

She shook her head....
"No I'm fine" she said and run ahead....


She started walking to this huge corridor......its so quiet and it seems so elegant......

"Right corner" she reminded herself as she walk.....
She smile when she finally saw the comfort room.....

She sighed in relief when she got out of the comfort room...

She started to walk to get back to Jackson so they could go to their next class.....

She is playing her hands inside her pocket when something fell off from her pocket.....

It's a coin that roll down at the other left corner making her chase it....

It stop at the other side...

"Gotcha" she said then pick it up...
She smile then put the coin inside her pocket......
When she look....she saw this huge door.......she stop.....

"HKM" she read what is written at the door......

She dont know what came into her that she went in..........


She slowly open the door and sneak herself in and to her amazement it is so huge with things that are obviously expensive...... she realize that she came in just like that....so she plan to go out but her eyes caught the grand piano inside  the other room by it's glass door......

She was caught mezmerized by it......when did she last time played? She thought that to herself........

She seems hypnotized that she enter then came near it....

Her smile is so huge and wide...

The Piano is so good for her eyes......

She sitted there......

 

At first she just push one key then another until she felt so calm and good that she finally close her eyes and her hands made her fingers push the piano keys so beautifully.....she is feeling every sound it makes.....

Suddenly she felt like something is making her come back to her self....her self that she almost forgot........


"Who are you?"

The sudden good feeling is gone when she heard a voice that made her stop....

She realize that she is playing the piano.....she look at who's the owner of the voice and there she saw a man......looking at her with eyes that seems no emotion.......

She immediately stood up.........

"Im just playing this piano did i disturb you or something?"

She said but he didnt reply.....

"No actually it's beautiful to hear" Another voice appear and this time she knew the guy.....

"You are?!" She pointed at him with eyes that recognize him

"Yeah,the one who help you earlier" Hanbin said with a smile....

Haejun smile then bowed "thank you for that" she said

"Its alright" he smile then look back at Mino who is beside him...

"Hyung you forgot to lock the door"

That made Mino scratch his head....

"There's no student allowed to enter this door are you new here?" This time it's Mino

"Yeah" haejun answered so casually.,.

"That explains it" Hanbin who seem so gentle and good made her so comfortable......

"I think we should let this slide" Hanbin said that she smile....


"Only members are allowed here" Mino said

Hanbin and Haejun's attention are at mino

"So that girl should be punish for entering here" Mino said that Haejun's eyes widen....

"What punish are you saying? There's not even a sign that is saying that entering here is not allowed" Haejun said....

"Well im bored and i thought of something" Mino said while grinning

"What?" Haejun is now confuse

"You will be our little member" Mino said that Hanbin look at him....

Haejun's browsare so knitted...

"Your what?"

"Little member....someone that we can play with while we are bored besides i think you and Hanbin are already getting along" Mino said.......

That made her shy all of a sudden.....

"What do you think Hyung?" Mino ask Kyungsoo who Haejun just realize until just now....

"Do what you like" he said then went out of the room

Mino smiled

"Yeah! Now it's good"

He pull her


"Hey what are you doing?" Haejun refuse the hold.....

"Relax" he said and made her sit at the piano again

"Now play it again" Mino said excitedly

She who cant understand whats happening just started playing......

"You really make me enjoy by this" Mino said still smiling like a dork....

When her eyes landed to hanbin that made her smile as the latter smile at her too......


And that's the start of their story......Park Haejun and the HanKyuMin Trio....