Chen

Exo school life one shots

You sat in the back of class with your head on the table, of course you were in detention because of that troll that was messing around and blamed it on you. You sighed and it started to rain, thats when a teacher came in and told you you were free, " finally" you thought while walking out, you froze when you felt something wet and slimy on your head then you relized it's egg yolk, eggs were being thrown at you by the students that hate you which is almost everyone, they were laughing and calling you names, while you just cried. Then you felt that you were about to pass out, you looked up and everyone from your vision was getting blury and then you out.

You woke up to have back pain " ahhhhh" you screamed when you tried to get up, you then relized you were still outside cover in egg yolk in the dark, " of course no one could save me" you mumbled. You got up and limped over to a bench and started thinking about how to end this suffering,  how can i stop them from bullying me hmmmmmm" themn it hits you " oh i can change my image then no one would bully me great idea ______" you smiled in joy.

( next day )

The next day you woke up, then rememberd your plan, you smiled in victory and walked to the bathroom to get a shower then put on your clothes which is a black long sleeve short that says ' xo' , then with black ripped jeans, red high tops, and a red leather jacket. You curled your hair and put on a black snapback that said ' xo' like what the shirt said to match. You looked at yourself in the mirror with wide eyes you looked amazing but the style is not you, you shrugged it off and went downstairs to see a note from your mother on the kitchen counter saying that she will be back late tonight from work, you ate breakfast then went out the door.

One you stepped out of your house you became confident , you walked to school and was in front of the gate, you came up with the idea of being 8 minutes to class so thats what you did, you sat on the bench near the garden to hear the bell ring, you smiled and waited for the 8 minutes to be up. After the 8 inuted you walked into the school to stand in front of your first class which has the most bullies and him, you smiled then knocked on the door, you heard a come in from your teacher then you slowly opened the door.

Once you walked in everyone was jaw dropped, especially him " ______ why are you late to class" your teacher asked in a serious tone you shrugged and went to your seat, everyone was still jaw dropped until the teacher yelled for them to pay attention except him, he kept looking at you. You put your feet up on the desk and rested your head back on your chair " ______ i do not know what is wrong with you but priciples office now!!!!" you teacher yelled furiously, you rolled your eyes and stepped out of class. While you were walking to the principles office, you were pulled in to the janitors closet and hit your back on the wall, " owww what was that for" you whisperd shouted " what the heck happened to you" chen asked you " well don't you like it you said to change your image so i did" you said innocently " _____ i was just teasing you because i..i...." " because you " " because i...i.. like you ok i like you ever since 7th grade i'm sorry this happened to you its all my fault" chen said sobbing " you knelt down and hugged him saying that its ok " chen look at me" you said and he looked at you with his red and teary eyes " it is not your fault i realized that i liked you to" you said to him smiling, he smiled and hugged you tight and you hugged him back " promise me you will protect me and love me" you said sticking out you pinky finger " i promise that i will protect you and love you forever" he linked his pinky with yours and kissed you.
 
 
 
 
Sorry if this one is horrible :( i will try harder for the next ones well gotta go and
 
 
Happy birthday Xiumin :) luv you