Luhan ( the flower shop)

Exo school life one shots

 You woke up to your mom yelling for you to get up, you looked at your alarm clock and bolted out of bed and ran into my bathroom, almost slipping and hitting the door,you took a quick shower and dried your hair pulling it up into a ponytail. " _____ hurry up or you will--"your mom opened the door and you ran into it. "oww seriously mom" you said annoyed "sorry honey but you need to hurry up or you will be so late"she said rolling her eyes " wait what time is it" you shouted worried "8:45 HURRY" she shouted from the kitchen. You brushed your teeth and got your jobs uniform on. You ran down the stairs stumbling on a few and grabbed a piece of toast while sticking it in your mouth when putting your coat on. "bye mom love you" you said kissing her cheek "wait what about--" "ME" your little sister jumped on your back.You carried her to the couch putting on the tv for her "unnie has to go to work now i love you" you said kissing her forhead " i love you to unnie" " ____ HURRY" your mother yelled. You bolted out of the house and ran down the side walk. You arrived at the flower shop panting to get your breathe back, you walked into the beatifull tiny building full with flowers and the scent of vanilla. "unnie i am so sorry that i am late i woke up late and i ran into a door im juat really sorry" you said quickly while looking at your boss that has her arms crossed, she letted out a little chuckle "____its fine no one is perfect you don't have to say sorry" she says smiling. You sighed in happiness not getting in trouble,you walked up to the counter to get everything situated. Then a boy with brown hair, flawless skin with a cute baby face walked in while looking around, you stopped breatheing when he walked in, '​___ act cool don't sound to excited' you said in your mind. He walked to the counter smiling all the way there '​H​oly moly he is soooooooo handsome he is probably taken though' you said in your mind frowning a little bit so he wouldn't see. " hello how may i help you" you said smiling, he turned to you his eyes turning cold  "i'm not done looking" he said in a cold tone ( which sounded y to you)​ " oh ok " you said still smiling, he rolled his eyes and kept looking around. He smiled at every flower that passes him, but one perticular flower caught his eyes, a beatifull pink rose that looks perfect even far away it still looks beatifull. His smile got wider when he spotted the pink rose, he picked it out and went to the counter, you started to tremble in fear and in excitment and you hands were sweating. You took a deep breathe and put on a confident face " are you done looking around sir" you said smiling, he glared at you "yeah i am but don't ever smile at me" he said putting the flower on the counter, '​such a meanie i thought he was nice but i guess i was wrong' y​ou said scowlding yourself in your mind while scanning the beatifull flower. He looked at you guilty on what he did to you he was just mad about his girlfriend not getting anything for his birthday while she forgot their anniversary to. "i'm sorry for glaring at you and being a big meanie i am just not in the mood, by the way i'm luhan" Luhan said smiling " it's ok i'm ____ nice to meet you" you said smiling ' he was only in a bad mood yeah he is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but he has a girlfriend poop' you face turned to excited to frowning, " are you ok you are frowning" Luhan said while pointing to your face with a worried expression, "yeah i am fine" you said fake smiling, he smiled back and waved goodbye. Y​ou put your hand on your heart feeling it beat fast while you are breatheing hard " i wish he would come back again" you said smiling " but not with his snobby girlfriend" you face turned angry about thinking about it.

 
( the next day)
 
You went into work quit early feeling better that you ment Luhan, " ___ you came in early today not like you did yesterday" your boss hi-fived you "thanks i was feeling better today" you said thinking about Luhan " well i'm glad so go get to work" she smiled at you and went into her office.Once you reached the counter the door opened seeing a Luhan with a girl.  '​ that must be his girlfriend huh well at least look like a friend' you smiled at him and he smiled back the the girl just rolled her eyes while whispering stuff in his ear making him go angry. " stop it " he whisperd to her and she just rolled her eyes, they looked around when the door opened again and a handsome man walked over to them "sup babe you want to get outta here" he whisperd into her ear making her giggle " sure" she said and went to Luhan "Luhan" she said in a serious tone " yes"  " i want to break up bye loner" she said with a smirk on her face while leaving with the man smirking as well. Luhan just stood there tears filled his eyes,you walked up to him " are you Ok Luhan?" you said worried, he looked up and hugged you making you startled. He cried like there was no tomorrow, you just were patting his back while hiding your blushing face with you hair. After like 15 minutes he stopped and ran out of the store, you sighed feeling sorry on how hurt he is.
 
( couple weeks later)
 
Luhan still didn't come back which made you worried on what happened to him, just when you were thinking about him the door opened which made you look up, and gasp when you saw a new Luhan with blonde hair, and wearing different clothes. " what happened to you" you said smiling, he just smiled while walking over to the counter.
 
What suprised you was whem he reached the counter he pulled the collar of your shirt and crashed his lips on yours, you were suprised at first but then kissed him backed after you heard him whining which earned a chuckle from you. When you two pulled away to get air he smiled at you and you smiled back. " ____ even though i just met you i love you and will always love you please be my girlfriend" he said " of course i liked you since you walked into the store" you said smiling.
 
" Wait right here amd close your eyes" he said " ok"  you closed your eyes while he looked for a flower, "you can open now " Luhan said you opened your eyes to see 12 dozen roses while Luhan kneeling down on one knee handing them to you.
 
" Luhan i love you" you said while taking the flowers, " i love you to ____" Luhan said while kissing you again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" ______ GET TO WORK NOW "  ​