Baby, It's Cold Outside.

Baby, It's Cold Outside.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s was the night of the release of GOT7’s repackage album. You and along with all of GOT7’s staff we’re all invited in the boy’s shared dorm as you all waited to hear their new title song on the radio. There were food, games & lot’s of alcoholic drinks prepared. You were a regular at the dorm since you’ve been Jackson’s best friend ever since you guys were introduced by F(x)’s Amber one and a half years ago.

You had a lot in common with Jackson. You were lively, confident, funny & sassy. Basically, the girl version of Jackson. It’s always a good time when you & Jackson was around during a gathering because you both liven up the crowd with your jokes, sarcasm, and childish quarrels. 

“Ah, jinjja. Stop it you two. I can’t stop laughing!” One of GOT7’s manager said as he tried to calm himself down after you & Jackson made a funny skit together.

You & Jackson high-fived as you both sat down after the skit, proud with your acting. You were partners in crime with everything. From pranking Jackson’s members, managers and staffs, to doing funny skits, pigging out at night, groceries, and so much more.

“You guys look cute together.” Junior teased as the laughter died down. You & Jackson both gave a face.

“Me? With him??” You said in disbelief.

“I’m the cute one, yes. But her??? I’m hurt Jinyoungie.” Jackson objected.

“Yeah. Jinjja, you guys would make a cute couple! “ Yugyeom pointed out.

“Ew.” You spatted.

“Exactly. Ew.” Jackson agreed with you. “And are you guys drunk or something? We have a contract ban remember??” He remarked back to the boys who gave teasing looks.

“So if we don’t have a ban, you’d date her?” JB queried.

“Yes.” Jackson spat out momentarily silencing the whole room as he donned a shot of his alcoholic drink

Squeels and random tease ensued after. “Kyaaaa!!!” Bambam squeeled like a high school girl grabbing hold of Yugyeom beside him who was also squeeling.

“Omo omo omo!!” The other’s muttered aloud.

When you heard his answer, you too were surprised.

“Hey, did you hear what your best friend just said?” Junior said to you. You thank the heavens for drinking alcohol right now since that it hid the fact that you were blushing deep red. You just gave a face at Junior.

 “W-what? Wait, No! N-no!”

“No?” Mark teased confusing the boy.

“I mean Yes!!  No!!” Jackson expressed after he realized what he just said.

“I guess, you’re the drunk one now huh hyung.” Youngjae teased again.

“Ugh. Can you stop.” Jackson sassed back as he drowned another shot of cocktail which earned loud laughter from the room.

“And besides, we’re not each others type.” You said as you tried to nonchalantly save yourselves from more teasing.

“We’re not?” Jackson whispered to you. You gave a face he knew well.

“Ah yes! Ofcourse! She’s not my type!” Jackson said re-establishing himself.

“You say that, we see otherwise.” Bambam said as he stood up to get another drink.

Everyone thinks you guys would look cute together. But you both always manage to brush off the thought and turn it into a joke. You both haven’t even opened up about those kinds of topics because it was always just fun & games when you two were around each other.

The guests slowly went home one by one when it was already midnight. The other boys head out to bed until there were just less than 5 people left in the room.

You were at the kitchen helping to wash the dishes with GOT7’s house nanny. You were close enough to tell jokes with her. And as you were telling a joke while you help out dry the dishes, you can’t help but look at Jackson at end of the sofa in the living room staring at you intently with his almost empty glass of alcoholic drink in hand.

The nanny laughed at your joke making you take your glance off of Jackson momentarily.

“Ahhh, you & Jackson are really so much alike. You both give funny jokes..” She commented which made you chuckle and look back to Jackson who still has his eyes locked on you while JB & Mark were beside him chatting.

You wave a hand at him checking to see if maybe he was just zoning out. He tilted his head and cocked his eyebrows at you. You gave your best (and ugliest) beaver face at him trying to change the situation. He chuckled as he saw what you did. You let out a tongue teasing him across the room & he teased you back mirroring your gesture. It was your turn to chuckle. You rolled your eyes as you turned your back at him and continued drying off the dishes.

“Ah, I’m getting dizzy already. I think I’ll head to bed now.” JB said later on standing up with his empty glass in hand.

“Me too. Man, I can imagine the hangover tomorrow.” Mark said following him to the kitchen where you & the nanny were almost done with the dishes.

“How about you, man?” Mark asked Jackson as he neared the kitchen.

“I’ll follow.” You heard Jackson replied.

“Arasso. Hey you, Jackson’s twin!” Mark called you this time putting his glass in the sink.

“You take care going home.” He said clapping the side of your arm as his goodbye gesture to you.

“Alright, you drunk head.” You retorted which made him chuckle.

“Goodnight, Jackson jr.” JB teased as he did the same gesture on you. You nodded as you smiled at the two.

“Goodnight, guys.” You said after.

The two boys head out to their own rooms. And since Mark was sharing the room with the younger boys he head to the same direction.

The nanny finished the dishes as she dampened her hand on to a towel.

“I’ll finish this off, unnie. You can go to bed now.”

“Arasso. You take care, okay?”

“Neh.” You smiled as you continued drying the last few cutlery.

An empty glass went into the sink beside you.

“Hey, we were already done washing dishes!” You snapped at Jackson who was already red & drunk. He just smiled sheepishly at you as his reply. You rolled out your eyes again, grunted and went over to the sink to wash the glass for him.

“Why don’t you stay for the night?” He said as he sat on the kitchen counter.

“I’m good. It’s okay. I’ll just finish this and I’ll leave.” You reasoned as you dried out the glass with a towel.

“But, it’s cold outside.” Jackson reasoned.

“That’s what the jacket’s are made for, Jax.” You sassed as you turned around to face him.

“Have you heard the news? There will be a blizzard tonight.”

“I watch the news. And you’re lying. There’s no blizzard. I’ve got to go.” You replied as you moved to your feet.

Jackson blocked your way out of the kitchen.

“Jackson..”

“But it’s cold outside.” He repeated.

A year & a half of friendship you have with Jackson, you knew his facial expressions well. You could decode his movements & words. But this.. this was new. His gaze was different this time.

“This evening has been so very nice.”  You said sincerely as you tried to move past him but he still blocked you. He surprised you by grabbing a hold of both of your hands.

“See, your hands are cold. They feel like ice.” He said as he rubbed his hands with yours.

“Well, the faster I get home. The faster I’ll make them warm.” You retorted again.

“I’ll make them warm for you.” He said as he blew into your hands and continued rubbing his hands.

“Amber will start to worry..” You reasoned again as you retrieved your hands out of his and successfully made your way out of the kitchen.

“Why are you in a hurry? You’ve stayed late a lot of times before.” He called out as you headed into his room to get your things.

It was a good question. Why were you in a hurry? What’s the rush?

My heart. That’s what’s rushing right now.. It won’t stop beating. You answered in your thoughts. You shook your head as you tried to get rid of the thought.

“Have you seen the weather out there? It’s negative degrees!” He said again as he followed you inside the room and closed the door behind him.

“I can take it.” You said as you zipped up your jacket and fixed your hair. You got your bag but when you were about to leave, Jackson was again blocking the door.

“Hey, I really need to leave before it gets late.” You said.

“It’s already late. Stay.” He demanded from you again. You tried to ignore him and moved to the door. He blocked it and tried to look at your eyes which was locked to the door knob behind him.

“Please don’t hurry.” He said.

“Amber is going to look for me.. come on, move.” You now whined at him being stubborn. He smiled hearing you change your tone. He always loved hearing you whine, you were like a kid wanting a new toy or a lollipop.

“No..” He chuckled. “I’m not going to let you go..” he said as he grab a solid grip on the door handle behind him.

“The weather is bad out there..” He said again trying to convince you of the negative weather.

“It’s not..” You lied. You knew it was bad but you just think you’d want to leave. When you tried to get to the handles of the door, he blocked it again with his body.

“The boys might think something’s going in here..” You tried to scare him.

“Let them think that..” He answered back at you.

“What’s in your drink that made you like this??”

“Has anyone told you, you’re adorable?” He said watchfully. You blushed deep red.

“See, you’re drunk. You’re saying nonesense.” You said as you tried to move him again. But you were too weak for him even though he’s drunk.

“Maybe I am drunk. But I’m not lying. I’m just in a spell of you. You’re chaos to my thoughts & poison to my heart..” He said spatting out words you never believed that came from him.

“I wish I knew how..” You tried to say slowly chuckling at him.  

“Your eyes are like starlight now..” He blurted again.

“To break the spell.” You continued.

“Stay. Maybe that’ll work.” He said.

Your heart won’t stop beating fast. This was a different kind of Jackson and you don’t know if you like it or not. His stare melted you. And you tried so hard not to give in. You questioned a lot of thoughts that came across your head. You were confused if he was just intoxicated or speaking from the heart.

“Mind if I move in closer?” He smirked seeing you in your state.

“Nope. No, no. Sir.” You said pushing him lightly away. He chuckled again as he grabbed hold of your hands on his chest.

“Ah, you’re hurting my pride..” Jackson said he won’t let go of your hands this time.

“Jackson, I really can’t stay.”  You chuckled as you whined.

“Why? Why not?” He queried as he gazed into your eyes. You had no answer. He had you speechless.

It was another good question. You wanted to avoid this night. You were feeling different. You never had this feeling before but now it won’t let your heart stop beating.

“You’re very pushy you know.” You teased seeing the look on his face.

“I like to think of it as opportunistic.” He joked. You laughed at his wordplay.

“Very funny.” You said as he retrieved your hands again.

“ I must go.” You tried again.

“It’s cold outside.” He said again trying to catch your eyes.

“The answer is no.” You said firmly.

“But baby it’s cold outside.” He had you surprised with his term of endearment. You shrugged it off as you heaved a big sigh.

“Look, Jackson.. the welcome has been—”

“Look!” He pointed to the window. “At the window. Look at the storm out there.”  It was snowing heavily.

“So nice and warm..” You continued ignoring his battlecry chuckling at him.

“But, the boys will be suspicious..” You pointed out.

“Gosh, your lips looks delicious..” He said with a dreamy look on his face.

“Amber will be at the door waiting for me..” You continued on trying to ignore what he was saying.

“Waves upon a tropical shore..” He said again as he stepped in closer.

“What are you saying..” You whined to his stubborness. “You’re really really drunk right now. You need to rest.” You said as you tried to push him lightly away. 

He chuckled at you. “You know how your manager is too, right? He’s vicious.” You joked. You freezed as he cupped your cheek brushing his thumb into your lips.

“Gosh, your lips are delicious..” He continued staring at your lips.

“I’ve got to get home, Jackson.” You chuckled pushing him away again. 

“But, baby, you’ll freeze out there..” There he was again with his new found nickname for you. No more, stinky feet, dork, shorty, idiot, nicknames you both created through the years.

But you let it off since you knew he was intoxicated.

“I have a jacket. See?” You showed him what you were wearing.

“That’s not enough.”

“Then lend me a coat?”

“The snow is up to your knees out there.” He ignored your request.

“Jackson, You’ve been really protective and grand, really..” You said sincerely as you held his hand.

“I get thrilled when you touch my hand..” He said aloud.

“I don’t know why. But don’t you see? What have you been doing to me?” He continued.

“There’s bound to be a talk tomorrow if they hear us here arguing.” You stated.

“Think of my life long sorrow if you refuse my one small request for you to stay..”

You rolled your eyes.

“You’re over-reacting.”

“What if you get pneumonia and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter