One

Love, Minyoung.

Minyoung's pov.

What is the meaning of life when you have six dumb friends? Fun. It says fun when I'm with them. From afar I watched Hanah approaching Jaejoong. I grinned, leaning against Changmin while eating my ice cream.

Changmin glanced. "Yah, is it the right time to have ice cream during gym period?" I saw his disgusted smirk. Tsk. Punching his side, I pointed at Hanah and Jaejoong. "Shut up and look at them." I chuckled. Today is white day, and Jaejoong is planning to confess to Hanah. They're so cute.

Changmin shook his head in disbelief, "Yah.. Look at these idiots. Don't they have exams to study? At this rate--"

"Changmin ah!! Ahhhhhh!" What was that..

The both of us stood up quickly, looking at the second floor. I mouthed mwoya, pouting a little. Changmin flashes his creepy smirk and waved at the bunch of girls spazzing over him. They're waving boxes, flowers and chocolates bars excitedly, screaming on top of their lungs when Changmin responded.

I snickered and hit his nape. "Don't you have to practice for your competition? It's gym period for goodness' sake!" 


Junsu's pov.

OH MY GOD SUN I AM LATE. I ran. Still running. But school seems so far away. I slowed down at the school's gate, fixing my uniform and wiping off my sweat. I threw my sling bag over the gate. I won't get caught today I guess. Teachers are busy with assembly. I started climbing over the gate as discreetly as possible and jumped down. I dusted my uniform clean. Lucky today. I let out a huff and ran towards the field.

I saw grumpy Minyoung and grumpy Changmin. They're probably arguing about each other's flaws again. I laughed off the thought. Casually jogging towards them, tossing my bag at the steps and my uniform-

"YAH IDIOT!" Changmin snapped, glaring straight into my soul.

"W-what.."

Minyoung stood up, tensing her muscles and rolling up her sleeves.

"Do you like free show or something?" Changmin threw another question furiously.

I gulped. "I.. I can't do it here r-right.." I hesitated, buttoning back my uniform.

"NO!" They both shouted.


Jaejoong's pov.

She's so beautiful today, under the sun. She's sweating like hell. I handed her my red handkerchief with my name sewed on it. My mom made that for me.. I watched her tenderly. She's so precious. She wiped off her sweat on her forehead. I saw acne scars. I feel bad making her stand under the hot sun but I promised those dumb idiots. My eyes flickered over Hanah's head. I saw Minyoung and Changmin together. They're rooting for me too. I just hope today goes-

"What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms, and standing on one leg.

She looked at me with blank eyes, constantly wiping her sweat away. I laughed softly and played with my fingers.

I started off by wetting my lips and clearing my throat. "I've been thinking if you.. would like to have.. this."

My fingers is firmly pressed against the box of brownies I made last night. I'm nervous as hell! I extend my arms, slowly shoving it to her.

"What's this.." She chuckled softly and take the box curiously, meeting my eyes.

Her chuckling is.. the cutest thing I have ever listened to in my life. She seemed happy.

I rubbed my nape and rocks my heel awkwardly. "It's white day so.." I bite my lips, nodding.

"Ahhh!" She snapped her fingers, smling. "Okay, I'll accept your confession Jae." She opens the box, taking a look inside.

My eyes widened. That's all?

"Honestly.." She said softly, her eyes still on the brownies.

I looked at her intently. "Um?"

"I have someone I like Jaejoong ah.." She looked back up with a smile. "But I will enjoy these brownies! I know you're good at baking."

It turned out bad. My confession wasn't as plan. I felt like I disappointed those dumb idiots.

I laughed, " Ahh! Don't worry Hanah yah!" I tried smiling as wide as I can. "It's not that serious! And yes please, tell me how it tastes like later!"

"Of course Jae!" She smiled and off she go, skipping away happily,

It is serious , Hanah..