unwelcoming guest

I'm in love with "Slow, White"

sorry for the never ending await !! i hope this chapter will make it up for you even though it's kinda short -___-

anyway enjoy reading^^

 


 

it's another typical sunny day at LA you were getting ready upstairs like usual for your morning job as a music dj at rosewood radio .

" ( ______ ) will you you open the door ~ i'm trying to make breakfast here~ " your mother shouted from the kitchen .

" ok mum ~ i'm coming down ~ just a sec " you said wearing a necklace to give your light blue mini dress a final touch .

you walk downstairs in hurry and open the front door .

" annyeong ~~ i'm your cousin wooram " the cute girl in glasses said before she give you a warm hug .

" i have a cousin here !! " you said shocked of this new information .

she laugh and say " uh~ no i just came from s.korea to spend the summer with you "

you stare at her confused and then scream ...

" mum do I have a cousin named wooram living in s.korea ? " standing at the door not letting her in.

" not that I know of " your mother shouted from the kitchen placing the dishes on the table.
" hahaha That's funny well I'm your cousin from your father side~ and i'm also your unnie "
she said scratching the back of her head .
" anyway ~ can i go inside? It's been a long flight~ " she said pushing you away and make her way inside the house .
you stare at her as she throw her suit case and handbag behind her .
 
" woah! what is this delicious smell?! " wooram said sniffing as she follow the smell to the kitchen like a little hungry dog drooling for food.
 
You look at dropped and think " i have unnie ? " before you take her stuff from the floor and put it aside then walk to the kitchen .
 
" mum I think I will skip breakfast I'm kinda la~~a~~te~~ " you stopped talking when you saw wooram eating everything there.
 
Your mother look at you confused " what can I do " she mouthed .
 
You gasp and quickly run to the table to grab one pancake and stuff it inside your mouth .
" omonim , you cook very well!! " wooram said stuffing .
" thank you , I have been taking some cooking lessons " your mother said feeling proud of her self as she serve wooram another plate full of pancakes .
" after a second thought i believe you are related ~ " your mother mumbled as she stare at wooram .
 
" mum I thought that's mine!!! " you said as you point at the plate placed in front of wooram .
" but you just said you are skipping breakfast cause you are late ! " your confused mother said.
Then she added ..
" plus you need to take more care about your look " as she point at your tummy .
" what!! My body is perfect !! And it's not like I work in modeling~~ I'm a radio dj who do nothing but to sit behind a mic ~~ " you said laughing .
 
" ha? a dj !! Can you take me with you!! I would love to see how you work!" Wooram said as she force her self to stop eating for a sec.
" yah! Don't get over excited ! I'm not taking you anywhere!! " you replied .
" anyway I'm leaving now ~ feel free to do anything just stay away from my room " you told wooram before you head to walk out the house .
Wooram quickly stiff that last pancake in and run after you.
 
" what is wrong with this girl? " you thought when you saw her following you outside the house .
Then you ride your car and start the engine .
 
" dongseang!! Open the door! " she said knocking your car window  .
You glare at her before you drive away leaving her in the middle of the street .
 
She stand there shocked  for a sec before she shout " aish! dongseangiie is mean!! " walking back to the house .
 
 
Inside JYP
 
 
" aish !! It's so hot in here , I can't take this " Suzy complained as she stop dancing .
 
" why we have to practice in this hot weather !!  ah~ how much I want to eat an ice cream now  " Fei said wiping her sweat .
 
" girls stop wining !! Remember our first and last goal is to make a great comeback !! " min shouted as she repeat the choreography for the 10th time .
 
Jia nod at min and run to grab a bottle of cold water and pour it over her head .
 
Behind the glass door there were 2pm wooyoung and 2am jinwoon taking a sneak peek at miss a Practicing .
" look at Jia !! Man !! She is hot !! " jinwoon said as he stare at her geeting wet .
 
Wooyoung nod and his lips " what about min? I mean look at her dancing ! She is hot!! " wooyoung said .
 
" hyung I'm happy we are here to see this !! " jinwoon said squeezing like a little girl .
" what about fei ? She is hot too! " a third person said .
" yeah!! She is hot!! And suzy !! All of them !! we are lucky to have miss a with us Jinwwon !!  kyah !! " wooyoung said .
 
Jinwoon stare at wooyoung confused and say " but i didn't say that hyung " 
 
Then the two of them look at each other before they turn around slowly as they feel someone standing behind them.
" jyp hyung !! " both scream as he grab them from the shoulders making them scream louder .
 
" yah!! " jyp shouted before they run away with the speed of light .
 
" damn these boys are fast ! " jyp said staring at them vanishing .
 
" did you hear wooyoung scream ? " min said as she stop dancing and the girls stare at each other confused while they nod .
 
" what's going on? " Jyp shouted as he break in the practice room .
 
" why it's so hot in here?! And this smell !! " jyp said covering his nose .
 
Fei step forward and say with Aegyo ..
" oppa we are happy you came , the AC is broken and we had to practice in this hot weather all night long " 
 
Jyp gasp and grab his phone to make a speed call , as soon as he end the call he look at the girls and say ...
 
" you did a great job everyone , you can take a break until the team come and fix the AC " then he turn around and add ..
 
" uh~ who wants to come with me for an ice cream  " 
 
Miss a members scream from happiness once he say that and shout
 " nan oppa take me!! " as they jump like little kids .
 
 
 
preview :
 
so you and khun are officially ... what about taecyeon ? )
watch the car !! ......... thanks for saving my kid ....... Dad!!! )
(can you tell me the story ......... so do you still contact sunggyu ? )
( i think you should keep it a secret ..... but they have a kid !! ....... best thing is to go back to korea )
 
 
 
 
 
see you next time ^___^