Flower Boys

Flower Boys

Things were looking good for Do Kyungsoo he had finally saved up enough money from his drab office job to travel back home to South Korea to see his family again. Don't get it twisted Kyungsoo liked London it was a city of character, but nothing quite felt like home . The only two reminders of home he had in his apartment were a potted Mungunghwa flower plant which he loved dearly and a wall dedicated to pictures of his friends and family from back in Korea.Kyungsoo sighed only one of his old friends lived close by now and that was the mega dork that is Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol had not seemed to have grown up mentally at all, even though he was tall as heck his thinking and actions reminded Kyungsoo of a puppy. He had moved to London to study even though he didn't do much of it sometimes this worried Kyungsoo as he wanted his friend to do well in life even so Kyungsoo still adored Chanyeol's company when he had time to hang out and he might..just might be developing feelings for him . Kyungsoo turned his attention to his flower plant to distract his mind from mega dork.It was the national flower plant of Korea and since it was late September the plant was still blossoming . It suddenly dawned on Kyungsoo that someone would have to take care of his apartment and worse still his plant while he was back home in Korea and since everyone else was busy Chanyeol was the only candidate . Chanyeol was clumsy as heck but Kyungsoo didn't want to miss the opportunity to go back home so Chanyeol it had to be . Hopefully he was awake and not still in bed it was Saturday and Kyungsoo knew of Chanyeol's tendency to stay in bed late on the weekends . Luckily for Kyungsoo Chanyeol picks up after only 3 rings and is somewhat flattered that Kyungsoo trusted him enough to take care of his apartment. Kyungsoo took a deep breath hopefully he wouldn't come back to find his apartment burned down . 

Things were looking good for Park Chanyeol he had managed to totally not fail his end of month Biology exam and his crush he had saved up to buy himself a puppy . His happiness only grew when his crush called him  to ask him to take care of his house while he was way. Park Chanyeol was smitten by Kyungsoo he liked his smile , his voice his everything . Unfortunately Kyungsoo appeared to like Chanyeol only as a friend and Chanyeol didn't want to ruin their life-long friendship so he kept quiet about his feelings . Taking care of a house and flower shouldn't be that hard should it. 

He was wrong 

So wrong 

The first three days went well Chanyeol remembered all that Kyungsoo had told him to do . Make sure the windows were closed , Dust the shelves , Make sure the neighbors cat didn't find its way into his apartment and most importantly not to drop his flower plant and to water it every second day .

Day four is where it went wrong, chanyeol accidently pulled an all nighter the night before and was too tired to function properly the next day. Thus in his tiredness as he was trying to water Kyungsoo's flower plant he dropped the watering can ...ontop of the flower plant ...and smashed it and squished the flowers .What's worse in his horror he didn't notice the neighbors cat walk in and it walked through the soil messing up Kyungsoo's floor . Chanyeol was dead ,now he was definitely never getting out of the friend zone well maybe he would but he would be in the enemy zone instead . He tried to salvage the flower but it was no use it was ruined . Sighing deeply he cleaned up the mess and chased away the neighbors cat . Solutions , Solutions he needed to do something to make it up to Kyungsoo somehow . Ah he knew he would buy Kyungsoo a new flower plant , maybe then Kyungsoo wouldn't hate him . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~le time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do Kyungsoo was happy he had great fun in Korea but was kinda missing mega dork by now . Everything seemed alright when he called home but knowing Chanyeol god knows what had gone down in his absence . He took a deep breath as he entered his apartment and when he came in he was surprised to see his apartment was full of flowers of all sorts roses,lillies ,hydrangeas you name it it was there .Everything except his Mungunghwa flower . He was about to get frustrated until he Chanyeol emerged looking with a gulity look on his face . Even tho Kyungsoo was fuming he couldn't help but notice who adorable chanyeol was . "Kyungsoo-ah I am really really sorry I didn't mean to destroy your flower plant it was a accident I swear, I couldn't find the same flower for sale so I ummm...bought every single flower in the flower shop to make it up to you I know that flower meant alot I'm so so sorry" Chanyeol looked like he was going to burst into tears . Kyungsoo was still in shock he felt his cheeks flush red and all of sudden it dawned on him .How much the mega dork truly liked him ." Yeol ...I " Kyungsoo carefully walked around the flowers up to Chanyeol and gave him a hug . "Its ok you dork they are nice flowers" .

"You are not mad ? "

"Nah I forgive you this time but where you find the money for these flowers " 

" I was gonna buy a puppy but I bought these flowers instead" 

Kyungsoo and chanyeol were both very red at this point from blushing .

"I like you soo" 

"I like you too yeol"