1 Chapter 1

Love Run

*A/N: I'd really appreciate it if you'd check my meanie angst fic and gave some feedback about it as it took me alot of courage to start this fic ;A; thankyou! Also, I'm really touched and fascinated by the fact that there are people who actually subscribe to my stories, though I'm not that good of a writer ;A; thank you so much!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1066584/you-were-mine-heartache-seventeen-meanie-soonseok-jeongcheol-seventeen00angst

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through the mist of the morning, the scarlet leaves were slightly more than a red haze. As Mingyu left the cafe, he was greeted by falling leaves tumbling from inrerlocking branches above and the roads ahead were blankets of red and oranges. With his camera in his hand and his cup of warm Vanilla Latte in another, he headed out on his usual routine to the stairway across the street. The stairway was where he spent almost his entire day at, snapping pictures of people, trying to get inspiration for his next exhibition and looking out for that special someone. 

Kicking away the layer of fallen leaves, which crunched under his feert, Mingyu sat down at his usual spot, which was on the third step on the stairs. A wave of nostalgia swept across Mingyu as a slight breeze brushed past and he adjusted the grey scarf around his neck. It had been six years. Six long and hard years since he last saw and heard that person's voice. Yet, not once has he given up. Every single day, he would sit on the empty stairway, looking at everyone passing by, holding onto that small hope that he may see that person again, neglecting the fact that he should be taking pictures for more exhibitions. His previous exhibitions had received overwheling responses but to Mingyu, it did not matter. All he wanted was just to see that person. Even if it was a glimpse. 

As he took another sip of his latte, he looked up at the cafe and smiled sadly to himself as he thought of how his unrequited first love started. 

It was his second year of high school. As usual, after soccer training, he and his best friend, Seokmin headed to his house for dinner. The moment his parents sat down on the dining table, the duo immediately sensed that something was going on. 

"Is.. Is there something you want to say?" Mingyu asked, breaking the heavily awkward and silent atmosphere, which was different from usual. 

"Well, Mingyu the thing is.. Well, the previous exhibition had such an overwhelming response, a bigger company signed me and gave me a larger studio in Changwon, Gyeongsamnan-do with better and more advanced equipments.." His father replied, avoiding Mingyu's gaze. 

"WAHH. That's great news!!! But, Mr Kim, why do you look so.. glum? Hahaha, what's with this atmosphere? Hahaha, am I right Mingyu? Hahahaha why is everyone so sad.. Hhahaa.. Isn't this a good thing" Seokmin's voice trailed off and he realised Mingyu had stopped eating and his chopsticks were placed on his bowl. 

"Which means we're moving." Mingyu replied flaty, before continuing, "can't we not move? We're happy here. Everything's fine here. I like it here. What about school? What about soccer? What about Seokmin? Seokmin and I promised to attend university together. Can't we not move? Isn't there another solution?"

"MR AND MRS kim. Please, I'm begging you. Don't go. Mingyu and I are going to be together till we die and rot. You can't seperate your son and someone who's like your second son can you?" Seokmin burst out, spitting out some rice at the same time as he shook Mrs Lee's hand. 

With that, his father sighed and left the table. He knew it was going to turn out this way. Afterall, he and Seokmin's father had grew up together and Seokmin and Mingyu did too. They experienced everything together and were there for each other at almost every moment of their lives. 

As a result, after much discussion and planning, it was decided that Seokmin would be moving with Mingyu too and would be staying with them. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- END -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*A/N: Hi! ^^ I hope you're liking the story so far though this is such a short chapter :( [ which is why I'm publishing Chpater 2 today too hehehe >) ] I would appreciate feedback and would love to see what you think of this so far and your feelings! Thank you so much!! :) Also, I'm sorry this chapter is so lacking.. It's been a while since I've written a fanfic and I've never been good at writing *sobs*

Anyways, here's my Twitter link:

http://www.twitter.com/SEUNGBOOBOO

Follow me and let's become mutuals or something :) Cheers! 

asdfghjkl bangtan's cb though ;;;;; i need an air tank