Mr. JAElousy & Evil Changmean

YJ Army Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night after BoA mentioned Yunho at her 4th fanmeeting in Seoul...

In the back of 55th division basecamp. There is a man who walking back and forth while fiddling with something in his hand. Seems like he was deep in thought. We can saw it from how his eyebrows frowned to that y plump bottom lip he chewed. The moment didn't last long until someone decide to call his name.

 

"Jaejoong hyung, what are you doing alone in here? Don't you feel cold outside?"

 

There, one of his fellow soldiers. He tried to hide from the others, yet the guy found him. He lift his face, still thinking about something and refuse to stop his whirlwind mind.

 

"Hyung? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He called him once again after not getting the aswer. He answer it with a bit hesitated.

"Uh, uhmm...I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, not really. But it's alright." He nodded his head then back staring at his phone.

"Alright. I'll leave you now. Just come inside whenever you're finish." and then that fellow disappear behind the door.

 

He need to do this. Only to release that uneasy feeling inside his heart, or he will worry about being friend with 'sleepless night' for God who know until when. He make a call and wait for the other to pick up the line.

 

One ring...two rings...still not picking.

 

"Haish~ hurry and pick up!"

 

His patience growing thin. After the third ring Jaejoong sigh. There you are.

 

"Who is it?"

"My baby evilMin! Finally~" his mood suddenly changed.

"Huh, eomma?" the latter check the caller ID, only to make sure he heard it right. "Jaejoongie eomma!" The other sounds confuse.

"Yes, it's your chef eomma. How's my baby doing?"

"Hungry. I miss your cooking..." Jaejoong chuckling after hearing his baby maknae whined.

 

Yes. That's Shim Changmin everyone.

 

"Do you need something? Or you're just checking the members like usual?"

"Brainy Minnie~ I'll reward you when I get my vacation later."

"Isn't it a bit suspicious?" Jaejoong could hear his smirking. "I'm listening."

 

As expected from food mons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter