Chapter Two

Together

Jungshin took his phone out and massaged Yoojung.

JS: Yoojung-a a slight change in plans, one of my members decided to tag along, I hope this is ok

YJ: That's fine oppa, since Seungyeon will also be joining us he can keep her company

Jusngshin had wanted to spend some alone time with Yoojung since it was hard for him to see her with his tight schedule.  Shaking his head he got into the driver seat and pushed the start button.  He looks over at Junghyun who was all smiles.

"So I will finally get to meet this girl of yours Jungshin-a" he said while bobbing his head up and down.

"Yes, hyung" Jungshin answered as he put the car in reverse and left the parking lot "I really like her too, not like any other girl I've met.  She's really down to earth and not into material things, She didn't even know who I was" he continued smiling as his eyes shone.

"Ey ... what kind of person wouldn't know CNBlue?" Junghyun asked amazed.

"That's what I'm saying, I wonder if her friends are like her." Jungshin said it more of a statement than a question

"You've never met any of her friends yet?"

"Hyung, it's only been a couple of months since I've started seeing her there hasn't been a chance to, except for today" he said as he looks over at Junghyun "which is why I didn't protest in you coming along, since her friend will be there I figure it's fine if you came along,  that way we can all get acquainted"

“And Hyung please behave, I know how you get around pretty girls” Jungshin said to the smiling Jughyun.

“Arasso, Jungshin-a, I’ll be on my best behaviour.  I won’t embarrass you since it seems you like this girl so much.”

Jungshin has never really had a real girlfriend, in fact non of the CNBlue members have, sure they’ve dated but falling in love was another story.  

“Wait here a moment Hyung” Jungshin pulls in front of a flower shop

Aish this kid, wowing someone with flowers, how corny.  He probably thinks he’s all romantic.  He giggled to himself

Jusngshin comes back in the car and shoves the flowers to Junghyun to hold.  Junghyun must admit they do look and smell pretty.

They continue to the restaurant talking about little things here and there.  When they finally arrived at the restaurant the rain had stopped.  

as they entered Junghyun followed Jungshin to their table where Yoojung and Seungyeon were already seated.  

********************************************************************

Yoojung started waving over the two guys that had just walked in the restaurant. Both girls got up to meet the the guys walking towards them as Seungyeon’s eyes met with Jungshin and then the guy who followed him from behind.  Wow, she thought, his friend is good looking but she quickly looked away as he met her eyes and focused on Yoojung’s boyfriend.

“Ah, Jungshin oppa, this is my friend Gong Seungyeon” Yoojung said

“Gong Seongyeon-ssi, nice to meet you.  My name is Lee Jungshin.  This is my bandmate Lee Junghyun” he said as he introduced Junghyun to the two girls.  All three gave a slight nod to one another and Yoojung introduced herself to Junghyun.

They all sat down at the table with Seungyeon and Yoojung sitting beside each other and the two guys sitting across.

“Oh I almost forgot these are for you” Jungshin said handing Yoojung the flowers he bought earlier.  Seungyeon blushed as she saw her friend take a whiff of the bouquet.  Flowers, awe what a lucky girl and what a thoughtful guy, she thought.  I love flowers.  Her thought drifted as she felt a of eyes pair staring at her …….

************************************************************

Junghyun walked slightly behind Jungshin as they approached the table Junghyun looked up and was met with two beautiful very light brown eyes. His mind goes blank for a moment **heart starts to race**.  Junghyun wasn’t paying attention to what was going on until he felt Jungshin nudge him on his side.

“Ah yes, yes nice to meet you” he finally said

As they sat there Junghyun couldn’t help but just stare at the girl that was sitting right in front of him.  Jungshin notices this and thinks to himself, Hyung please stop staring at her, gosh so embarrassing.  He smiles as he looks over to Yoojung

An awkward silence fills the table as Yoojung too also notices Junghyun staring at Seunyeon.  Awkward, she thought, why is he just staring at her like that. But  this doesn't come as a surprise to Yoojung as guys are always mesmerized by her friends beauty, Seungyeon is just oblivious to it all.

Jungshin kicks his hyung’s foot under the table to wake him up and starts to clear his throat to make conversation when suddenly Junghyun says “Your eyes are beautiful”

WHAT …!! both Yoojung and Jungshin thought