Chapter One

Together

Seungyeon and her best friend Yoojung were spending an afternoon together catching up with one another enjoying each others company.  Seungyeon has been busy filming her latest drama and hasn't had much time to spend with friends, this is one of her rare days off. She didn't have a huge circle of friends but the ones she did have were very close and for that she was always grateful. 

"How is the drama filming going Seungyeon-a ?" asked Yoojung as she takes a sip from her drink.  They were at a quiet cafe in Seoul enjoying some drinks and a shared dessert.

"It's great I've been learning a lot from my sunbaes, I love being on set and seeing the lights and everyone in action.  I truly feel like it's where I belong" she said as she takes a bite of cake.

"How are things between you and your new boyfriend?" teased Seungyeon .

Yoojung blushed, she hasn't had a chance to formally introduce her best friend to the new guy she's been seeing and besides it's only been a couple of months since they became official. 

"Perfect, he's so wonderful.  Still getting to know him but from what I've learned he is just perfect" Yoojung gushed.

Seungyeon was happy for her friend; Yoojung hasn't been in a relationship for a good couple of years since her last boyfriend was a nightmare.  He was controlling and immature and thank goodness that didn't last long. 

"So tell me a bit about him"

"Hhmm ... let me see, where should I start. I met him at that party that you bailed out on .. hehe" she continued "he's tall, has one dog and works in the same industry as you.  I can't seem to remember the group he's in, I'll have to ask him again next time"

"Same industry? You mean to say he is an actor as well?" asked Seungyeon was getting quite curious.  Her friends don't normally date guys in the entertainment industry.  They find it too much of a hassle to have to deal with fans and not being able to date openly as regular people.  It just carries to much burden.

"Nah" Yoojung replied waving her hand "no silly did you not hear what I said, I said he's in a group of some sort"

"Arasso, well I'll have to meet him then, he has to get my approval first" Seungyeon laughed.

''I would love that, but since he's so busy it's even hard for me to get a date in with him, but I will for sure have you meet him.  I want to know what you think of him as well"

They chatted a bit more until Seungyeon had to go home and get to bed early since she has to be at the filming location early tomorrow.  

"Let's meet up again when both our schedule permits" Seungyeon suggested

"Call" her friend replied

They left the cafe and both girls headed in opposite direction.

****************************************************************************************************

A couple of weeks have passed since the two friends have met.  Seungyeon's scheduled photo shoot was suddenly canceled due to the rain and since it was an out door shoot it had to be postponed.

Ahhh, an unexpected day off she thought, what shall I do ...

She took out her phone and sent Yoojung a message

SY: I'm free today, since it's raining the shoot has been rescheduled for another day, let's me up

YJ: So glad you messaged me, I was going to meet Oppa later for a late lunch, you can meet him today!!

Seungyeon was getting ready to meet her friend and since this will be the first time she will meet Yoojung's her new boyfriend she took extra time to get ready, she didn't want to have a bad impression either.  She wore her distressed jeans, a white button down shirt and wore her tan trench since it was still raining.

Yoojung was waiting for Seungyeon to arrive at the restaurant when she received a message on her phone

JS: Yoojung-a a slight change in plans, one of my members decided to tag along, I hope this is ok

YJ: That's fine oppa, since Seungyeon-a will also be joining us he can keep her company 

As she sent the message Seungyeon walked into the restaurant and Yoojung quickly waved her over.

"Am I late? Sorry but traffic was horrible" she said as she sat across from her friend and quickly looked at the empty chair

Yoojung noticed her gaze "They are not here yet"

"They?"

"Ah Oppa just sent me a message and said that one of s will be coming along as well, this is good since you both can meet each other" Yoojung said with a smile.

Seungyeon was a bit surprised by what Yoojung has just said, she somehow felt a bit nervous which was unusual for her and before she can say a word Yoojung started waving at someone at the front door.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jungshin was getting ready to leave the FNC building after practice until Junghyun caught up to him at the doors.

"Yah, where are you off to in such a hurry, let's go grab a bite to eat I'm starving." Junghyun exclaimed wrapping his arms around Jungshin's shoulders

"Aish, I told you hyung I was going to meet Yoojung-a today after practice"

"Great I'll come along and meet her, let's all grab a bite to eat" Junghyun said as he walked towards Jungshin's car and opened the passenger side door.

"Ah really, this guy ..." Jungshin said as he took out his phone.