I'll follow you to the hell

love ❤ under my skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Nichkhun wake up the next morning all the what happened last night come to his mind like a movie and he can't help but smile at the memory he look at the sleeping Taecyeon then kiss his cheek he take his time to admire the sight of his boyfriend he look at the clock and it was 10 o'clock and he knew that Taecyeon prefer sleeping on breakfast since he doesn't have schedule today so he decide to leave him sleeping.

He wears his clothes and start cleaning Taecyeon room carefully to not wake up the latter he hide the candles and the roses in Taecyeon drawer since he can't them out and let the member see so he just carried the wine glasses and the plates and walked out after one last kiss in Taecyeon forehead .

" what that did you have a party without us night ? " said Junsu with a smirk.

" yes a party with a movie and simple food and wine you lost a lot last night " he continued his way to the kitchen simply like nothing.

" anyway  where Is Taecyeon Hyung I will check him " Chansung was about to stand by but Nichkhun stopped him.

" no Chanei let him sleep more you know that he not a morning person , anyway I'm going to shower so decide whether you want to eat breakfast until I come back " he walked a way. 

 

*******************************************************************************

 

Taecyeon opened his eyes when he felt someone shaking him and talking to him he tried to hide his face under the pillow but it was useless he just signed and looked at Chansung with banana in his hand and the clean blanket on the other.

" good afternoon Hyung finally you're awake it's 12 o'clock now and you promised to go to ...." Taecyeon cut the maknae words with his loud groan .

" oh really Chansung please don't be loud I'll shower then we can go  you can go get ready " Chansung nod and hug his Hyung quickly and run out of the room Taecyeon chuckles but then the realization take him isn't khun supposed to be next him .

He put his fingers on his ears when Nichkhun start shouting after seeing him in the living room greeting him and Wooyoung.

" Hwang Chansung you're dead " he shout and stant and was about to start walk to the maknae room when Taecyeon push him to the coach where he was setting.

" leave him Khun I promised him to give him some driving lesson and you know he exited to pass the final test ",

" but he can wait you until you're waking by yourself this annoying kid " Nichkhun was so mad and Taecyeon word wasn't easy he knew that if this tow went out together they won't come back early and he wants to have his time with his lover but it seem that the latter not interested .

" you said it he just kid beside it is yours and Junsu responsibility to wake me up since we have a tight schedule from tomorrow cause the new album preparing and I need to sleep early this nigh... Hey I'm speaking to you " but Nichkhun shut the door of his room hard " oops  maybe I get the Thai prince mad "

" not maybe  sorry but I think you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter