wired

love ❤ under my skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After Taecyeon injury his mood changes he stayed in his room almost all the time, not that he can move very much but even if anyone tries to approach him he will receive a cold treatment instead of the cheerful jokes or tease , the boys felt bad each one in his way . Wooyoung thought that it was his fault that his Hyung is hurt he always clump his back or ask him to be carried and in heartbeat last dance he always in the top just adding pressure to the members who always need to handle them and he just wasn't happy yelling at the smallest unnecessary move from the other member he was really mad not because his Hyung was hurting physically but he knew his Hyung very well and he can assume the reason of the bad mood since they have a concert next week and there is no way Taecyeon can dance with his leg. he can barely Stand and that he'll blame himself for not giving the best in the concert for their precious Hottest. Junho was really mad and mad Junho was always dangerous he really become another person when he mad these adorable eye smile that his fans love will disappear and a big frown can seen in his face and it's better to not bother him these time was different he went to the studio and locked himself there he didn't want to see the members sad excepretion and here silly conversation so he will leave early in the morning and come back late at night and it would be the biggest mistake if anyone thinks that he really can compose or practice in these conditions he would just think how everything happened so fast and how he was standing in the behind not doing anything and that he can't do a lot but he fel better when he crying alone their thinking if anything deserve really the pain or the hard time they would pass through .  Junsu was just acting really wired the hyper Hyung who won't stop talking when they alone was silent he was the oldest but he felt really helpless and he was ashamed that he can't protect his younger brother , it's really not fair how some new fans will think that he is the leader he just useless person like anyone there he see the look in the younger brother eyes and it's just broke him that he can say or do nothing . Chansung take badly the makane was affected by his Hyung a lot he alway thought that they have a lot of similarities like KhunWoo or Jun brothers they supposed to be the giant couple and they were fitting very well they did a lot of things together practice, working out , eating, drinking, being overseas roommates , having their silly conversation or game that no one else can understand and he really hate these situation very much that he even he wasn't eating his meals, even bananas his favorite wasn't exception and his Hyung become worry cause they didn't need another sick person. 

Even though these was hard to all the members Nichkhun was having the hardest time but aside the fact that Taec is his best friend and closest member he also in love with that man and his heart so much with the though that his boyfriend feel bad and pain and he not in verge of help , even though  their close relationship he just can't change any mind but he didn't give up trying.

 

******************************************************

 

"Taec , Taecyeonie , yah Ok Taecyeon wake up now" yelled Nichkhun when he entered Taecyeon room which was cold and dark he torned on the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter