The Good News

Mamihlapinatapei [GOT7 Fanfiction]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prologue

"Never ever become afraid of chasing your wildest dreams. For great opportunities come when you least expected it."

(Hana's P.O.V)

 

"Are you going to your training after your classes today?"

I looked up from the plate of food that I was eating and nodded my head to answer my mom's question. "Well, yes. But, technically, not to train. Miss Tess told me to meet her, so I'll be going today, mom. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing much." My mom then let out a tiny chuckle. "I was just asking you since me and your dad noticed that you've been home early these past few days."

"Oh. Am I? I really haven't notice that." I couldn't help but chuckle at my own mistake.

Now that I think about it, I've really been home early the past few days. Usually, whenever I attend my animation training, I come home really late. But since I'm going to reach the end of my three months of training, the drawings and the load that I have to do was reduced drastically.

In fact, I'm only waiting for the confirmation and recommendation letter from my instructor so that I could start applying for a more advance class.

I'm actually really working hard with all of the extra classes that i'm taking up since being able to work at an animation studio is my long-awaited dream. After all, being a college student and training to be an animator is really hard to do at the same time.

"Anyway, what do you plan to do after you finish your trainings?"

"Well, I'm going to finish my studies, Mom." I answered my Mom's question as I nibbled at a piece of bacon. "I only have a year remaining till I graduate, might as well finish it."

Mom slowly nodded her head as she stood up from the table to place her used plate on the sink. "That's good to know. But, you know that we'll support you even if you want to pursue your dream, okay?"

I gave my mom a smile. "I know that, mom. Don't worry."

"I'm just clearing things up, honey." She said with a laugh. "Hurry up with your breakfast, so that I can wash it."

"Hm!" I grinned and finished the remaining pieces of bacon on my plate. After I stuff the bacon in my mouth, I stood up and gave the plate to my mom, who was then starting to wash the dishes.

"You're such a glutton."

"Am not, mom!" I managed to say to my mom as my mouth was still stuffed with bacon, making my mom laugh at me.

"Yeah, yeah. Just go already. I wouldn't want you to blame me if you're late on your class."Mom dismissed me as she continued to wash the dishes.

I skipped up to my room and began to dress up. My dad went to work early today, so that meant I have to commute to school. I don't hate riding a jeepney, I just hate the long ride that I have to endure. But, what else can I do? Everyone's aware that the traffic here in our country is really bad.

I just shook away that thought from my head. After a few minutes, i'm all dressed up. I quickly took my bag pack and slung it on my shoulders. I jogged down the stairs and bade goodbye to my mom before I went out of our house.

I hope this wouldn't be such a long day for me~

 

School was exhausting today. Even though I still can't go home because I have to go to the training centre. I was just glad that it was finally over.

"Ah. There you are, Hana!"

I saw one of my classmates, Princess, approaching me as soon as I stepped inside the lobby of the training centre. "Hi, Princess! What's up?"

She pouted, making me chuckle at how cute she looks right now. "Miss Tess had been waiting for you since forever! What took you so long?"

"Oh. Sorry. School was hell today. I just actually got out." I apologized as the both of us started walking towards the headmistress' office. "Why do you seem so excited?"

"I'm really happy today, that's why!"

"And what made you so happy?"

"You'll know once you talk to the headmistress. I'm sure you'll be excited yourself! I mean who wouldn't?" She answered, a big grin pasted on her face.

I just shrugged. This girl really is weird. Totally.

After a few minutes, we arrived in front of the headmistress' office. Princess cheerfully said goodbye as she left me there. I waved my hand at her as a sign of goodbye and lightly knocked on the office's door.

"Who is it?" Miss Tess answered from inside the room.

I cleared my throat and answered. "It's Hana, miss."<

Please log in to read the full chapter