Someday

Someday

Someday

It was the scandal of the year for her.

A small mistake that turned into a huge controversy.

The company was turned upside.

She felt guilty that her small mistake has caused everyone she loves to suffer.

She didn't mean for it to come to this.

She locked herself in her room for days, crying.

Her members tried to get her to come out to eat and cheer her up.

The baddest female had finally shown her weak side and she was ashamed of it.

As a leader, she should be leading her members towards the right way but she failed.

It was all because of a small mistake that was taken way out of proportion.

She knew her style was always being questioned by the public but nevertheless, they always loved it.

She knew that she has her own sense of style, she always liked standing out. She never did like going with the crowd.

So she wore a sweater that she found was unique and she loved it.

But the public found it insulting and started to bash her for wearing it.

As an idol, many people look up to her and she was showing a bad example by wearing a sweater with harsh words on it.

What the public considered harsh, she considered artistic and unique.

She meant no harm and didn't think it would cause the public to turn it into a huge controversy.

Headlines everywhere were talking about her.

2NE1's Leader Fashion Crisis?

CL of 2NE1 Fashion Criticized.

CL's Airport Fashion is a BIG No-No

2NE1's First Ever HUGE Controversy!

She had brought shame to not only herself, but her members, her family, her company, everyone that had worked hard to put her where she is now.

She felt sorry to her loved ones for she brought them a huge burden.

***

"Chaerin?"

Silence.

"Chaerin, please open up baby."

No answer.

"Baby, please open the door."

Still no answer.

"I'm not leaving until you open this door and let me in."

Once again, no answer. So he was left with no choice but to sit by her door as he waited for her to open it.

Since he was in Japan for a schedule, he hadn't heard of the news till he came back to Korea.

By then, the issue was turned into a huge controversy. He had found out once he entered YG building and noticed everyone running around crazily.

He had to ask his manager who just found out from another manager on what had happened.

As soon as his manager said the name of the person he had been longing to see, he immediately ran to her dorm leaving his manager to yell after him.

He didn't wait for his manager to explain what had happened, he just knew that she would be taking this hard on herself. He didn't want to see her crying. He needed to be by her side.

He knocked crazily on her dorm door.

"Youngbae?" The door opened to reveal a red haired Bom. Without asking, she let him in knowing full well who he came for.

He walked straight to her room, only to find the remaining 2NE1 members knocking on the door while saying words of comfort to their leader.

"Let him try." Bom said as she followed Taeyang to CL's room.

Minzy and Dara moved aside without any hesitation, they hoped Taeyang would be able to comfort their leader.

Now he's sitting right next to her door, stubbornly waiting till she opened her door.

After a few hours, Bom finally came and sat next to him.

"It's the first time I saw her cry." She simply said.

His heart broke as he heard what Bom had just said. He knew CL well, she was the type to put up a strong front even though he knew she was just a weak girl on the inside.

"What happened?" Taeyang finally asked.

Bom looked at him with a look of disbelief shown on her face.

Taeyang rubbed the back of his head as he smiled a bit, embarassed because he never really bothered to hear the entire story.

"You don't know what happened?" Bom asked.

"No, I went to the company and found everyone in a frenzy. I asked my manager what happened and as soon as he said Chaerin's name, I ran here because I was worried about her."

Bom was touched at Taeyang's sincerity to her Baby Rin. He ran without knowing why but he felt that he needed to be with her.

He's meant for our CL-Roo. Their meant to be together. Bom thought to herself.

So Bom had told Taeyang the story, "It started because she wore that sweater which had some 'rude' words written on it. Netizens started to get mad and then the public caught on to it and blew it way out of proportion. Reporters began crowding outside of YG and our dorms. They started to make up such ridiculous accusations to our CL, stuff like how she has no respect or how as an idol she's being a bad example and stuff like that. YG was turned upside down as they tried to bury the issue but it kept coming back like a boomerang."

Taeyang listened intently to Bom's explanation.

"CL took it hard. She didn't like that she caused all these problems for the company and her members. She tried to shake it off but we could clearly see that it's bothering her. Then YG stopped all our activities until everything cooled down. That was when CL locked herself in her room. She haven't eaten either."

Taeyang knew CL and he knows that she'll continue to blame herself if they continue to leave her alone. He had to get her to open her door.

He stood up once again, "Chaerin baby? Are you listening? Open the door please."

Bom clapped her hands together as a bright idea came to her. Taeyang looked at her questioningly.

"She keeps an extra spare key to her room in the kitchen cupboards."

Taeyang face palmed himself as he shakes his head at Bom's 8D personality.

Bom rushed to the kitchen, opening all cupboards looking for the key, when she finally found it she rushed back and gave it to Taeyang. Then knowing her job was done, she left knowing Taeyang would be able to handle it.

Taeyang opened the door slowly and noticed how dark it was. He waited till his eyes adjusted to the dark then he could see a figure sitting in the far corner.

He slowly walked to the light switch and flipped it on.

"Baby?"

He could see her teary eyes as she hugged her Rilakkuma bear that he had given to her on their first date.

"Chaerin baby." He sat next to her as placed his arms around her and hugged her.

She started sobbing harder then she cried. She couldn't hold it in, not when she could feel the warmth from Taeyang's embrace.

After awhile, her sobbing calmed a little. She loosened herself form Taeyang's hold, he had been holding her the entire time. She saw the huge wet stain she left on his shirt.

"I'm sorry." CL said as she bowed her head, ashamed.

He lifted her chin so she was facing him and he gave her his infamous eye smile.

"It's okay, I'm here for you. Please don't ever try to lock me out of your life like that. You know how hard it was for me to come here and find your room lock? You wouldn't even let your own members in."

Tears started to fall from her eyes again, this time he brushed them away quickly.

"Don't cry, not when your with me. I don't want to see you cry, it breaks my heart to see you crying."

"It's my fault, everything is my fault." She continued crying.

"No, it's not. Your not alone in this, don't always blame yourself."

"I put my members in a bad position and the company is turned upside down. All because of me. I should've been more careful."

"It's not your fault. None of it is your fault. This is our life as idols. We are always criticized and judged by everyone. But we chose this life because of our love for music."

She continued crying and he continued wiping away her tears.

"Just because there are reporters everywhere and you feel as if everyone is turning their backs on you, just remember that I'll always be here for you. Never forget that. It's not only me but your members who are worried dearly for you and the entire YG Family. We're all here for you."

She knew he was right, his words were the truth. She could tell it was as she looked straight into his eyes and saw how honest they were.

"This is just another bump in the road that we must overcome. There will be many bumps in life and you can't always hide from it like this. Face it head on and always remember that we'll be here for you."

This time, she started crying tears of guilt. She had made everyone worry for her and thought that it was the end of her career. She cried because she's the baddest female, she should face this problem head on.

"Of course, there will still be many that are going to judge you and criticize you but there are also those that will always support you even if it's only 1 person."

She felt more stronger at the words of wisdom said by the love of her life.

Taeyang leaned in closer and kissed CL. It then turned to a passionate kiss until they had to break apart for air.

"I missed you while I was away. I was hoping I'd come back to see my smiling girlfriend but instead I come back to see a cry baby." Taeyang joked.

CL playfully hit him and it turned into a game of laughter as Taeyang began tickling CL everywhere.

Her members stood in the doorway of their leader's room to see the happy couple rolling around laughing. They beamed happily as their leader came back to her normal happy self.

"Is my CL-Roo back to her normal self again?" Dara cooed from the doorway.

"Is my Rinnie okay now?" Bom added.

"Unnie's smiling!" Minzy exclaimed.

CL nodded her head happily at her members as she stood up to give them a group hug.

"I'm sorry for making you girls worry about me. The baddest female is back!" She said as she put her hand in the middle.

Her members followed suit as they piled their hands in the middle.

"2NE1!?" CL said.

"NOLZA!" They said together as they lifted their hands in the air at once.

Taeyang just sat there, watching happily as he saw the girls jumping around together.

He then felt his phone vibrate, he took it out and read a text sent from Jiyong.

Bring Chaerin and the girls here to the practice room.

Taeyang coughed to get the girls attention, all 4 members glaring at him for ruining their moment.

"YG wants us to meet him at the practice studio." Taeyang lied right on the spot.

"All of us?" CL asked. She'll take the blame if anything.

"Yeah, get ready and let's go." Taeyang said as the other members went to their rooms to get ready.

Taeyang then went to CL's closet, searching for something.

"What you looking for Oppa?" CL asked.

"A jacket. It's cold out and you're going to freeze" He said as he continued looking in her closet.

CL smiled at her caring boyfriend. She then went up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist as she leaned her head on his lean back.

This caught him off guard but he loves her random acts like these. He held onto her arms around his waist as he twisted so they were facing each other.

He gave her a light kiss on her forehead as she smiled up at him.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She replied, "Thank you."

"For what?" He asked.

"Everything." She replied, as she leaned her head on his chest.

***

The 4 members of 2NE1 and Taeyang entered the practice studio, only to be shocked as the lights immediately and the entire YG Family yelled in unison, "Surprise!"

"What's all this for?" Dara asked once everyone had quieted down.

"It's a Cheer 2NE1 Up Surprise Party." Seungri said cheerfully.

"We know that you girls are suffering, especially CL, about this recent controversy so we decided to cheer you girls up by throwing a party." Daesung explained.

"This is YG Family, no one gets left behind no matter what. We stick together. If 1 goes down the we all go down together." TOP said

"So CL, we know you took it hard because you blame yourself and all but just know that we're always here for you. We're your family now and family is always there for one another. Trust us and have faith in us." Jiyong concluded.

The 4 girls of 2NE1 began tearing up as they looked around the room to see the entire YG Family smiling back at them from their sunbaes, managers, stylists, producers, makeup artists, etc. Everyone was there.

"This is just another block to overcome, things like this will happen to you. Just remember that you can always rely on us too. We're family, never forget that." YG said as he stepped into the room with his wife and daughter.

He held out his arms for the girls to give him a group hug. Like little kids, the 4 girls of 2NE1 ran to their father figure-boss and gave him a group hug.

Everyone smiled happily at the sight of that.

CL now knew that this was her family. She shouldn't worry them but instead lean on them for support.

***

After the party had finished, everyone left to return home because tomorrow would be another long day for them.

Taeyang and CL were the only two left in the practice studio.

CL was leaning against the wall with her legs stretched out as Taeyang lay with his head on her lap.

"Oppa." CL said as she brushed his hair lightly playing with it.

"Hmm." Taeyang said as he enjoyed the light touches from CL.

"Thank you for coming into my life."

Taeyang looked up and smiled at her, he caressed her cheeks softly.

"I should thank you for coming into my life. I wouldn't know what it means to love someone this much if I hadn't met you."

"I'm sorry to have worried you. I always worry you when I know you have alot stressing you out."

Taeyang sat up and faced CL.

"I don't care if you make me worry. I love worrying about you. It's my way of showing you how much I love you."

CL couldn't wish for anything more. She was living her dreams, she was with the love of her life and she had an awesome family.

Taeyang smirked then suddenly pulled CL in for a kiss.

The happy couple decided that they'll spend the night at the practice studio instead of going back to their dorms.

The End

 

 A/N: So I didn't edit it or anything. What do you guys think???? Criticism is welcomed!