TFTI

Mashed Potatoes or Mashed Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What did one potato say to the other when the other was caught cheating? “I have eyes!”

I crack myself up, Jungkook mentally said, as he perused the aisles for some last minute Thanksgiving grocery shopping. So far, he had only gotten a bundle of peas. He really was not in the mood to cook tonight. He sighed, knowing that if he didn't cook, he'd just have to go food-less the entire night. Perks of being a college student.

Jungkook glanced at his shopping list and saw that “potatoes” was written as #2. He sighed, pushed his shopping cart around a corner, and nearly collided into someone coming in the opposite direction. Oh shoot, it's Taehyung. Play it cool. He won't even recognize you.

“Oh, hey, Jungkook.”

Shoot. Jungkook gave a small wave back and smiled meekly. Will I have to make conversation now? Gosh, I dread talking to my crush. “How's the food?” Wait, did I really ask him how the food is? We're in a market; he's not eating yet-- I, ugh.

Taehyung gave a strange look, but didn't seem to take much note of the odd question. He replied, “Well, I'm just hoping it will turn out well.” He chuckled lightly and rubbed the back of his neck. “I guess with my luck though, I'll be lucky to not burn everything to a crisp. I at cooking.”

Jungkook was relieved that Taehyung didn't pay much mind to it. The younger was always so awkward around those he liked, and especially Taehyung. He decided on a different approach. “So… are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter