02

From now on, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks later, Sojin became too quiet and distant especially with me. She refused to talk to me or have a conversation other than "doctor's topic". She's giving me a cold shoulder since then.

"You look a mess Doctor Cha" Its Eunji, the psychologist said when she saw me spacing out.

"Not that you can help me" I shrugged and sat tiredly at the chair.

"Try me. What is it?" Eunji sat to her office. I think of what she said and Im gonna get advice.

"Well, I have a friend.." I started faking it that its my friend and not me

"I have a friend who have a problem.. He told me that Whenever he sees this person he always feel good, whenever person is worried about anything, he want to help , whenever my friend is seeing this person with someone else, he was always annoyed , he feel irritated seeing that person, but Whenever he sees that person his heart beats rapidly fast and ustoppable, he feel a tightness in his chest and shortness of breath...its like he was going to faint..."

"And so?" she respond like its nothing to be scared about while twirling a pen in her fingers.

"What so? this is a serious case Jung Eunji.. my friend must have a heart problem.. Should my Friend come and visit hospital now?", He wonder if he has an illness.. "A heart surgery? I should tell him to go to cardiologist.., right. I Must!!" he convinced himself

"Stupid , Its not illness or heart failure Doctor Cha."

"And what is that?" he raised an eyebrow

"That is pretty normal to everyone idiot. It is called love.. L.O.V.E LoVe" she repeated

"W-What?"

"silly, Its love what you are feeling now" Its Eunji turn to smirk

"Eh? ya, There's no way its like that. I get annoyed everytime , Im irritated. There's no way that I am inlove with Sso..---"he stopped when he realized what he was saying

"You mean Sojin?" Eunji finishes his sentence and flash her eyebrows and teases him again "Ya, I told you its not me. Its my friend's problem. Chingu, A FRIENd!" he denied

"Come on Hakyeon, I am a psychologist . I can read it through your actions."

"What?! And you never say a thing?"

"Im sure you'll get very embarrassed if I told you so. I know that you treat her like that just because you love her. You are that mysterious person who leaves banana milk and chocolate bar in her table everyday but pretend to be disgusted whenever she shares those with you when in fact those are your favorites. You get annoyed whenever her boyfriend calls and even mad when he visits. That's what Love is Doctor Cha, what you feel and actions you do is a behavior that called jealousy" she explained as if Hakyeon is patient.

"Eh, no way I am inlove with Sojin" He refuse again

"Nothing wrong with that doctor Cha, Dont have to be embarrassed"

"You don't understand me.. I can't"

"And why not?"

"Just because..." he answered but Eunji isnt satisfied by that so she asked why again.

"Sojin is engage...to Jonghyun" hakyeon looked down ,

"Oh, I wasn't informed about that news..." Doctor Jung Eunji gone silent..

"She personally told it to me the other week" he smiled weakly, she felt her friend sadness at the news but soon spoke

"Yah, cheer up man, Its not the end. It is just an engagement and proposal, not the actual wedding, for now Jonghyun is just a fiance, not the 'Husband'... yet . You can still try"

"At the harsh words I said to her, I doubt if she even talk to me from now on" He sighs and look at his wristwatch.

"Anyway, Enough with the drama I gotta go to see a patient" He smile and bid his farewell.

_______________

SOJIN POV. Today is my day off, I am here at the bar with Yura, my bestfriend drinking. For days, I have been thinking about what Hakyeon told me, Those harsh words that came out from his mouth. I don't know what to do, As I keep remembering that. I hate him and this song as the background music in this bar isn't helping at all. Suddenly my eyes gets teary and I starts crying quietly.

"Hey Ssozi~" Yura called me , she saw me crying she pouted as if she also wanted to cry because I am sad.

"Why is my Wifey crying?" Yura asked. She calls me wifey because for her I am better than her exes and for me as well. She is my bestfriend, Sister, brother, girlfriend and wife, She's can be everything for me. Yura wiped my tears away and wrapped her arms around my body for a warm hug. I am used to her being so touchy. In our dorm Yura and I sleeps together and we get all sweet and cuddly

"Don't cry Ssozii" She continue to hug me,

"Yura-jjing... Why Am I like this?" I cried hard in her arms

"You will be fine. I am here." I looked at her and she raised an eyebrow "Why/? Is there anyone else who loves you more than me?" tapping my back she smirk flashing derp face

"People might think we are gay.." I pinch Yura cheeks as she's there again going to give me kisses so i Hold and back her away as I flinch my finger in her forehead. It’s my way of getting back at Yura for her , not that Yura would complain.

"Whatever, we can be as gay and happy with one another as we want to" Yura and Sojin laughs

"Silly" Sojing being a bit embarrassed at her bestfriend.

"Thank God You laugh" Yura felt more happy to see me smile now. After drinking , I told Yura to go ahead as I recieves call from director.

"Should I come with you? You drank a bit"

"No need, Go ahead I will see you home" Sojin get her taxi

"Ssozi bye bye, I love you Ssodolie"

"I know, Me Too Yura-jjing" I waved my hands watching her leave. I started walking after she left. Actually director does not called me to go back to the hospital, I lied to Yura because I want to be alone for a while.

_____________________________

HAKYEON POV.

On my day off, While walking around to buy presents for my family I saw him , its Jonghyun at his own cafe with another girl holding hands and sweet, and I can feel my blood begin to boil.

Lee Jonghyun is leaning over the table to kiss this girl on the lips. , he is not even trying to be inconspicuous about it.

The woman he proposed to could walk into this public cafe at any moment and catch them. But instead, I am the one to bear witness. I am the one who wants to bash his face right now. "Bastard!" I call out to him. He does not remove his lips from the in front of him. He probably does not know that was meant for him.

I grabbed his shoulder, and I tear him away from his public display of adulterous affection. And then I hit him. I punch him in the face, right in the jaw, even it hurts my hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter