01

From now on, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Doctor Cha, please tell Doctor Park to see me for a moment"

"Yes Director"

I was walking down the stairs after having my lunch when I remembered I have to find Sojin. "Where is Sojin?"

"Hey Doctor Kim. Have you seen your Friend?" I approach Yura, she is a Cardiologist and is Sojin's bestfriend

"Sojin? Ah. I saw her with Doctor Jung a while ago eating lunch together. Are you guys going to prepare for another surgery?" She asked, I shook my head

"Aniyo. Director is looking for her. I gotta go thanks"

Sojin and I are Surgeon in this Hospital, weve been working as partners for about 5years now.

I then saw Leo walking to my way "Doctor Jung!"

"What is it:?" he asked.

"Do you know where Sojin is?"

"We ate lunch together but she left, I Saw her with those male interns" he pointed the boys running.

"Ah. Thank you" I left and followed the interns who are playing around

"Ya, Are you guys here just to play?" I glared at them before asking

"We are sorry sunbaenim"

"Have you guys seen Doctor Park?

"S-she's with Chief Im"

"Aish That woman really. Why does she hangs out with every men in this hospital. I stomp my feet to find her again around the hospital.

__________________

"Ayo my Cha Hakyeon" Sojin smiling jumped to my back playfuly

"I heard you've searched the whole building and department just to find me huh?"

"Its was an order from the director. Don't delued yourself" I hissed.

"Okay, Kill Joy. Hey Bring me the patients information" Sojin order me.

"Ya, Park Sojin, You think you are cool because you are wearing doctor's coat now that you can order me anything?"

"You're such a jerk," she says, but she smiles

"I know I am" I smirk, I know she's not really mad at me. When she's mad at me, she glares and scowls and pouts and her cheeks turn red with anger and she gives me the silent treatment.

When she smiles at me, she's flirting. She doesn't realize it, but she is. And she doesn't realize it, but I flirt back.

That's what I'm doing when I give her a smirk – flirting. She thinks I'm just being cocky and arrogant, amongst other adjectives that mean pretty much the same thing.

For such a smart girl, she sure is clueless when it comes to romance. Not that you could call what we have "romance". We're not even that close of friends. "Why do you go here just to flirt around" I said,

"I Was not!" She glared and she grumbles something underneath her breath that I cannot hear but I'm pretty sure it's an expletive of some kind, then she turns and leaves.

However, after two days it's all become different with her. This time, She seems in a very good mood She still has that goofy smile on her face.

"Nothing can hurt me today," she says in a sing-song voice, the voice irritates me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter