Ransom

A Nice Afternoon with the Jung Sisters

"Im fine with homos... but I love mo ho's... I just see ho' ho' ho's, Y'all Santa niggas bobo..." 

Krystal, Jessica and Tiffany were lounging around one afternoon at the JungSis residence listening to the new album from acclaimed rapper JI-Zenith, titled 'Concealer Dealer', when they got a knock on the door. Tiffany took a break from trying to lure little Soojung into her bed and walked over to get the door. Not bothering to peek through the peephole, which is for es, she quickly opened the door and flashed her famously adorable eye smiles.

"Hiii! Can I help you?" She cutely asked. Tiffany soon realized her mistake, as she couldn't see the person at the door with her smiling like a cheeky . She tried to slam the door, but she was dragged by her waist far away from the door into the alleyway nearby. Oh boy! The man dragging her was none other than Ol' Dirty Bastard, revived from his death in 2004 by the infamous scientist Kittin Nigamurthy. Rip ODB he did it for the kids

"HEARD U LISTNIN TO SUM WACK TIFF WHUS DIS ABOUT SON WHAT U B-BOUT HUH?" ODB screamed at her incoherently. 

"H-hey Dirty, don't talk like that about JI-Z-Z enith," she stuttered, extremely nervous in front of his wild presence. Jessica and Krystal were wondering where Tiffany went and decided to check outside at this point. Seeing how Tiffany was gone, and the door was eerily open, Jessica brought her chrome five-seven with her. Seoul was a dangerous place, full of crack fiends, rat bastards and murderers. 

They stepped onto the broken concrete streets, the sun never setting in the land of heat.

Tall apartment buildings lurked on every corner, with windows needing a coroner.

Jessica hugged Krystal close, hope she never touch a dose.

https://soundcloud.com/ji-zenith

"Unnie, I'm scared," whimpered Soojung. "What if-" She stopped and gaped at the scene before her in the alleyway. There was Tiffany, being harassed and attacked by a strange-looking yet familiar man. 

"Tiffany no! Wait... isn't that?"

"OH TTT THAT'S THE MUTHAIN OL DIRTY BASTARD SON!" Screamed Jessica in excitement. The two of them ran over squealing.

"Can I get your autograph baby?" Krystal lustily asked. ODB paused from his matters with Tiffany and, pulling up Krystal's shirt, wrote his name all over her torso with his nasty- tongue. She giggled.

"I hope our friend ain't giving you no trouble," Jessica laughed. "Just holla and we set her up straight know what im sayin?"

"P-please ODB, I'll give you all I have, just leave me alone," cried Tiffany. She was being slapped back and forth by the pimp until she reached into her purse and threw out a handful of 20's. 20's that were tinged with yellow.

"WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT!??!! This look like money motherer? Huh? Money be green. Money feel like money. That look green to you? Even if it got a dead in president on it I dont give a that aint money. Now get this snake outta my sight," screamed ODB with disgust.

"Aye aye, mister." The sisters said. "All praise the church of ODB."

"Im with the Hoover Crips," piped up Krystal.