Boosie Behavior

A Nice Afternoon with the Jung Sisters

"Yah Soojung, what music do you listen to nowadays?" Jessica Jung asked.

Jessica and her cute little sister Krystal were comfortably lying in bed in the middle of a casual conversation. A soft korean ballad by IU was playing on her phone, connected to a pair of speakers in that small summery room. 

"Uh.. I've been listening to the usual you know. Just pop music and of course SNSD, since you're in it," Krystal replied with a smirk. She wanted her unnie to think she was an innocent, flowery girl, but truthfully Jung Soojung was a motherin' trap queen and only listened to the most ratchet and boosie music.

"Aww, you'll embarress me. But really, I wanted to tell you that I recently got into a new genre. It's really different... I don't think you'll like it just because you're so adorable, but I want to show you," said Jessica.

"Ok! I'll always accept your requests unnie," replied Krystal sweetly.

"Damn hoe get on with it I'm tryna get turnt," which was what she really thought.

Jessica reached over to her iphone and searched up, 'Young Thug'. She selected the song '2 es'. She didn't know what the artist was saying but the music just sounded nice.

The song started and Krystal was instantly surprised. "All these niggas niggas, tellin' on they partner
Hope the nigga get a bigger sentence
," 
shouted Young Thug. Krystal jumped out of bed and started grinding against the wall.

"DAMN HOE I DINT KNOW YOU WAS A REAL NIGGA TOOOO," she yelled over the bass.

"S-soojung?!? What's gotten into you? Please don't use that type of language with your unnie...Is it because of the music? I'll turn it off," exclaimed Jessica.

"SHUT YO - UP AND TURN IT UP SON !??!?!? LEMME GRIND ON YOU DAMN THIS TRACK GOT ME HYPED," Krystal squealed. Jessica was nothing less than shocked at Soojung's behavior. She had never seen a side of her like this, yet she was somewhat enjoying it...

"Okay Soojung," she smirked. Jessica walked over to Krystal and grabbed her waist from behind. She was soft under her thin shirt. She positioned herself so that Krystal's was on the crotch of her ripped jeans.

"Ooooh you a real one baby... Shiieeeeet why didn't you tell me you was like this?" Moaned Jessica. Young Thug's crude lyrics were oiling her noggerlad machinery like Gangsta Gibbs to a kush playground.

"Cuz I thought u ain't a tru G," Soojung replied. "But that's in the past, lets just get this cream know what im sayin? Together you an me, we gon make it."

"I know what you mean baby. After this lets get down to some motherin' trap . I know you's a trap queen."

For the rest of the afternoon, all that could be heard from the sisters' room was YG and the sound of their frolicsome shenanigans.