chapter 12

Goodnight Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol immediately brought Bomi to the hospital.

"What happened, doctor?" Chanyeol asked the doctor who out of the room.

"Miss Yoon disease getting worse, if such it can be to Alzheimer's stage," said the doctor.

Chanyeol surprised. "What, wouldn’t she always do therapy and taking all the medication? How is it possible? Alzheimer's ..."

"Ms. Yoon already stop the therapy and it seems she also stopped taking the medicine, you don’t know?"

"How is it possible ..."

Doctor Minseok pat Chanyeol shoulder. "You can see her after she awake, but I couldn’t make sure she will remember everything or not," said doctor Minseok.

Chanyeol closed his eyes, he tried to calm himself. He didn’t know if Bomi have stopped theraphy treatment during this time.

...

After Bomi awake, Chanyeol visit her.

"Bomi ... do you remember me?" Chanyeol asked. Bomi nodded. Chanyeol sitting in a chair next to the bed. "Why did you stop your therapy?" Chanyeol asked.

"Doctor told you?"

Chanyeol nodded.

"I thought I was healthy, because I don’t feel forgotten something I think."

"What happened? Why aunt Yoo Inha go from your house?" Chanyeol asked.

"I ... I’m not include her name in the list of beneficiaries mom and dad," said Bomi.

"And she left you?"

"I think so, I know she took care of me just because of mom and dad wealthy, but in fact she never took care of me, do you think I make a mistake?" Bomi asked.

Chanyeol shook his head. "No, you did the right thing."

Chanyeol and Bomi hugged each other.

“I’m sorry to keep worrying you.”

Every day Chanyeol visit Bomi in the hospital, but the more days Bomi declining health, her face paler. Doctor say if it was just because of the therapy she got, but Bomi actually fairly healthy now.

...

A year has passed...

Bomi and Chanyeol lived together in his apartment, Bomi initially didn’t want, but Chanyeol force Bomi, he doesn’t want Bomi living alone at her home, he got news that her aunt Yoo Inha go to America. Chanyeol also take time off of college to take care of Bomi, sometimes Bomi forget everything but Chanyeol patiently trying to restore the memory of Bomi again.

Knock ... Knock ... Knock ...

Bomi ran to the door and opened it, Bomi immediately surprised to see someone standing at the door.

"Bomi ... who ... father?" Chanyeol walked up to them.

Chanyeol father entering into Chanyeol’s apartment, Bomi looks shocked, this is the first time she saw  Chanyeol father.

"So, it's true ... my son quit college and lived with a girl," said the father Chanyeol.

"Dad..."

"You slightly like my daughter Chorong, What is your name?" asked Chanyeol father to Bomi.

"Yoon Bomi," said Bomi.

"Bomi, go to the room, my dad just wanted to talk to me," said Chanyeol.

"No, no, sit down here, and we talk together," said Chanyeol father.

Bomi had no other choice but to sit there, she sat next Chanyeol.

"So, what do you wants to talk about? For one more year you never showed up and now you suddenly come to my apartment," said Chanyeol.

"I'm always watching you my son ..." said Chanyeol father and then laugh. "You seem really hate me."

"Isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter