Chapter Two

Get Her

Mira hope that what happen last night was only a dream...but sadly it wasn't as she woke up on someone else's house. After washing her face and fixing her hair she went outside, only to find no one. Mira's search for Yixing didn't last that long as she heard the sound of the door open. Zhang Yixing was wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants, the kind of look after a morning run. He was carrying a small brown bag "here"he handed "what is this?"Mira asked, but before Yixing answer back Mira's stomach growled and which created a slight form of smile on Yixing's. "I knew it, your starving"Yixing said "there's a small sandwich store downstairs, I got you one"Yixing said as he put the brown bag on the table. "Eat it, I'll get change real quick"Yixing said as he went straight to his room. 

Mira open the brown bag, it was egg sandwich. She is really starving, so she decided to eat it. On a perfect timing Yixing went out right after she got done eating. "Here"Yixing said handing her a bottled water. "Thank you"she replied. "Do you really eat like 'that'?"Yixing asked "...uhm like you have a guy in front of you, if you know what I mean"Yixing said "who cares?! and weren't you inside your room...Mr. Zhang are you secretly peeking at me?"Mira said turning the question on Yixing. "whatever"Yixing said ignoring his question. "Let's go"Yixing said "Where?"Mira asked "before I drop you off, we need to stop by at the company first."Yixing said. Mira just realize that he's wearing his work attire, soon before Mira could make a comment Jenny arrived. 

"Sir I bought everything you said over the phone"Jenny said. She was carrying few shopping bags on her hand. "Dress her"Yixing ordered "....wait, I can dress on my own"Mira said stopping Jenny. Yixing and Jenny look at each other. "let her dress on her own, but please help her with the makeup and hair."Yixing said "she's old fashion"Yixing added, and Mira gave him a glare. This time it was a red dress, above her knee, and kinda show a little bit of her assets. "How about the shoes?"she asked "Here"Jenny said handing her a black high heels. 

Jenny have to help Mira out in applying makeup. Jenny gave a slight laughed when she realize that Mira wasn't really that familiar with all the makeup in front of her. "hey, I only know lip tints and powder"Mira replied. "It's okay, I'll help you out Ms."Jenny replied. Yixing was on his laptop when Mira came out. "ahem"Jenny fake coughed which made Yixing look on their direction. "Not bad"Yixing said as he tried to get something on his pocket. He then tried to reach her, to put on a necklace. "Come closer"he instructed "huh"Mira replied "this will complete your look"Yixing replied. A necklace with a small flower pendant, and a blue stone in it. "It's pretty"Mira said while holding on it. "don't you dare remove it, now everyone know your mine"yixing said. 

"let's go"yixing said grabbing her hand. The press was already waiting for them in front of the company. 

Yixing had notice that Mira isn't really use with the attention. "I'm here, smile"Yixing said, he felt that her hold tightened after. Mira was hurt seeing Myungsoo next to her best friend. Myungsoo's eyes widened seeing Mira next to Yixing. "Hello Myungsoo"Yixing said a tone that flustered myungsoo judging from the way he look at them. "Grandmother"Yixing said seeing the older woman near the entrance with few men in suits next to her. "you finally showed up huh"his grandmother said. She then set her eyes on Mira. "you look familiar"the grandmother said. Yixing knew he have to take over "She's my special friend"Yixing smirked as he put his hand around her waist. 

"I'm Jang Mira"Mira said as she did her 90 degrees bow Yixing didn't know how to react, but the grandmother gave a smile as her reply. "you didn't have to put that much effort"Yixing murmured on her ear. "I just gave my respect"Mira replied as they went inside the board room. Mira sat next to Yixing while the major shareholders started to take the empty seats in front of them. Myungsoo was still eyeing on them. "Mrs. Zhang, are you handing over the seat now?"one of the shareholders asked. The older woman eye on Yixing. 

"Everyone, let me get your attention"Yixing started he signaled Mira to stand as well. "Jang Mira, will you marry me?"Yixing asked "yes"Mira replied without any hesitation "aren't you manager Kim's ex-fiancee?"one of the share holders interrupted "She was...."Yixing said. "Ms. Jang aren't you worried about your reputation?"another shareholder asked "you should be asking that man, and his so called secretary"Yixing said pointing at Myungsoo, now there attention is now set on myungsoo's. 

Grandmother Zhang have to interrupt them. "Yixing will be the new C.E.O, but I won't formally sign the documents until marriage"the older woman said. "Deal"Yixing smirked. "I'm Zhang Yixing, and I'm sure you all know me by now"Yixing said "I'm the only heir of this company"Yixing said eyeing on Myungsoo. "The company is in good hand"Yixing added. "Sit down child"his grandmother instructed "ah yes grandmother"Yixing said. He still can't express his excitement on the announcement. 

Mira and Yixing went out after an hour of meeting. "I'll just use the washroom"Mira said "I'll wait here"Yixing said. On here way back someone grabbed her arm hand. "Jang Mira"Myungsoo said as he slammed her on the wall. "Kim Myungsoo!"Mira called. "are you really that desperate?"Myungsoo asked, Mira replied with a slap. "I'm not....for your information it was love at first sight"Mira said as she walk towards Yixing who was few steps away from them. "He's the love of my life"Mira said teasing Myungsoo. "Your so crazy about me...impossible"Myungsoo said. "well....she's not that crazy about you"Yixing said as he put his arm around her. 

"Let's go"Yixing said dragging her away from Myungsoo. "Zhang Yixing, what did your grandmother say inside again?"Mira asked "uh about the marriage huh"Yixing said "you said no marriage"Mira said "No marriage, yes"Yixing said "....but remember what I told you?"Yixing said "what?"Mira asked "If anything go wrong, I'll marry you"Yixing chuckled. "ZHANG YIXING"Mira said "don't worry, I'm NOT"Yixing said as they step out of the company.