Chapter One

Get Her

Mira accepted his hand. "boy...you sure look like a mess"Yixing said as he look at her from top to bottom. "Jenny, get her something to wear."Yixing ordered the lady standing few steps away from them. "Yes, young master."the lady replied, leaving the two of them. "tell me, what exactly are you planning?"Mira replied. "let's get out of here first."yixing said as he look around the wedding hall. It was getting dark, and the maintenance person would probably chase them out in a few minutes. "okay"Mira replied. She didn't had the energy to argue with him. He looks like a good person from the outside, so Mira kinda felt comfortable talking to him. Yixing directed her in front of black porsche. "get in, we're going to talk at home."Yixing ordered. She went in, it was a quiet drive. Mira didn't know where to start, while Yixing is focus on the road. Occasionally glancing at her. 

They arrive at a luxurious condominium. "I live on the 7th floor"Yixing said as he pressed on the elevator. 

In front of his door, Jenny his secretary was waiting for them. The two of them are few steps away from Yixing, while he enter his passcode. Mira was greeted with a beautiful view of Seoul after Yixing open his door. "Have a sit on the couch, Jenny get prepare a bottle of wine for the three of us."Yixing ordered "Yes, young master."she replied. "Go change, guest bathroom is on your left the 3rd door."Yixing said as he handed her a white paper bag, with an expensive store printed on it. Mira isn't the typical materialistic daughter. She stare at the bag for a moment. Yixing gave her the 'what are you doing look."

"that's too expensive, I can't wear that"she replied "....that's new, aren't you Lee Mari's daughter? the fashion designer"Yixing replied "I don't wear those things"Mira replied "just wear it for tonight"Yixing said as he left the bag next to her. "I'm going to take a shower, Jenny will be waiting here when you get back"Yixing said as he head on the other side of the room. 

Mira look at the white dress, and put it on her. She went out with a 'do I look okay' kind of face. "I knew it, I got the size right"Jenny said as he look at Mira. "I never wore this kind of dress before"Mira replied. "oh....sorry I thought you and Young lady Li Ying have the same preference"Jenny replied. Mira stare at the young lady in front of her. She's starting to tone down. Yixing went back in his hoodie, and sweat pants....he got a towel on his head with hair not comb yet. "Your probably surprise that I approach you....I knew about you a long time ago."Yixing started ".....stalker?"Mira asked. "correction...it's knowing my friends"yixing replied which made Jenny laugh a little bit. 

"I did look over your company assets, not bad"yixing said "If you work with me, we can make things a little bit better for you"Yixing said as he handed her a folder. "what's this?"Mira asked "contract....duh"Yixing replied. Mira carefully look at the first page. "I won't have time to look on all of this tonight"Mira replied. "I didn't say you have to look at it by tonight"Yixing replied. "you can bring it home, and we can talk about it tomorrow"Yixing said. "What's the deal here Mr. Zhang?"she asked. "Kim Myungsoo is my dad's son, he's trying to get into the company."Yixing started. "Company that my grandfather started....my mother's father"Yixing said. "He's trying to get something, from an asset that was never his, on the first place"Yixing said. "....and my father is trying to get him a seat in the company too"Yixing said. 

"What do you say....about teaching your ex-boyfriend, and your bestfriend a lesson?"yixing offered. Mira knod. "How can I help you out?"Mira asked. "There will be an important announcement tomorrow, for the Zhang and I'm the main actor for the show...I need you to come with me....I'm going to propose to you, and you need to say yes."Yixing said. Mira's eyes widened. "Why?"she asked. "don't worry, we don't have to do the next step after that"Yixing said. "it's for the show"yixing replied. "I can bully your ex-boyfriend all day at the company if that happen"yixing replied. "I need a so-called wife to get the president seat"yixing added. "now...I get it"Mira said. 

"I thought that your the perfect candidate for that position Ms. Jang"Yixing said "from the good family background, credentials, and work ethics, but sadly you kinda have some few lose screws here and there"Yixing said. "EXCUSE ME?"Mira asked. They just met, but she probably insulted her a few times already. "for our partnership?"yixing asked offering her to have a toast of wine. "for our partnership"Mira said picking the glass in front of her, and drinking the wine straight. 

Jenny did discuss few things, before she left. "you can sleep on the guest room"Yixing said "I can go home"Mira replied. Yixing look at the time, and yawned. "It's late already, I had a long day.... I can't drop you off"he replied. "It's fine, I can get a cab"Mira replied "do you really think I'll let you out at this time of the night?"he asked. Mira look at him. "I'm a good person"Yixing chuckled. "a lot of girls probably slept on your guest room huh"Mira said "they don't....they sleep on my bedroom"yixing teased giving her a smirk.

"The maid come in every morning, I don't have anyone to serve you tonight"Yixing said "If your starving, follow me"he said. They went to the kitchen, Mira didn't had any hesitation as she open the fridge. No food. "This can get us through the night"Yixing said as he handed her one of those cup ramen. "just add hot water......in case you didn't know"yixing said. "I know"Mira replied. The dining table looks like it was never use. "I'm picky with the things I eat"Yixing said as he mix the noodles. He called himself picky....Mira thought to herself. 

"How about your mom?"Mira said....she did kinda regret asking that question. Yixing put his chopstick down. "She's in a coma, for almost 3 years now"Yixing said. "I'm sorry"Mira said "It's okay, I know you have a lot of questions...they're going to get answer soon"Yixing said as he clean his food. "You know where the guest room is, oh...and you can call your family they're probably worried."he said as he handed her his phone. "It's fine, I told my brother that I'll be at my unit tonight"Mira said declining his offer. ".....okay"yixing said getting his phone back. 

Mira went back to the guest room.

She had fallen asleep right away, having no time to think about what happen that day.