fin

Jeongcheol's Family

Their age :

Jisoo 10 y/o

Jun 9 y/o

Wonwoo 8 y/o

Soonyoung and Jihoon 7 y/o (Twins)

Seokmin 6 y/o Mingyu 6 y/o 

Minghao 5 y/o

Seungkwan and Hansol 4 y/o (Twins)

Chan 2 y/o

(This is a trash and I have no idea what am I doing. Forgive me for my grammatical errors and thank you so much)


 

All of their kids (they have 11 kids because Seungcheol want to have a big family tsk poor Jeonghan) were watching a movie (it’s Frozen tbh) when a super excited 30 years old Seungcheol came out of nowhere while carrying little Chan in his arms suddenly said “Okay kids! Guess where is daddy going to bring you guys to!!!!?” 10 pairs of eyes stop focusing on the tv and look at him.

“Park!” shouted Wonwoo

We are going to the zoo!!!!” shouted Mingyu

“Why do you think that we are going to the zoo? Daddy is obviously going to bring us to the park!!!” Wonwoo shouted back while glaring at Mingyu.

“Shhhh kids shhh!! We are going to the park!!! Ten points for Wonwoo!” everyone started to cheer loudly (except for pouty Mingyu who was trying to get near Wonwoo so he could struggle his older brother’s neck after Wonwoo loudly shouted “Loser!”-luckily Jeonghan came to the living room and saw that so he glared at Mingyu).

“Okay now Jisoo, take Mingyu, Seokmin and Minghao with you. Seungcheol, you are going to handle Seungkwan and Hansol give Chan to me. Go dress up everyone! Let’s gather in the living room later.” Jeonghan said while he took Chan and went straight to his and Seungcheol shared bedroom.

He used to it now. Handling 11 kids after 10 years married to Seungcheol is the toughest thing he had ever done. Not that he is going to complain about it. He loves every single one of them. But they just tend to get so loud and hard to handle almost all the time (especially in the morning). Luckily, Jisoo is big enough to help him in handling his little brothers, while Jun, Soonyoung, Jihoon and Wonwoo can do everything on their own already.

And Seungcheol, the handsome and tall guy who get Jeonghan pregnant with 11 kids, just started to open his own company so he barely at home for a past few months. When Seungcheol came back from work a night before, he told Jeonghan that he was going to take them out as he took a day off. Jeonghan didn’t take long to agree because for a whole week, Seungkwan and Hansol (they are twins of course they think alike) keep complaining about how they miss Seungcheol and they wanted to go out. Jeonghan could bring all of them out by himself but they probably come back home with 2 kids missing so it’s obviously not a good idea to go out without Seungcheol.

He woke up earlier than everyone that morning (normally Minghao is the one who is going to wake him up every morning since that kid is a morning person and he loves to help his mother to wake everyone up). He prepared a lot of food for everyone and even gets everyone clothes ready before little Chan started to wail and Minghao woke up and hugged him when he was putting the food in a basket. The kid jumped into his embrace, kissed his cheeks and walked to everyone room so he could wake his brothers up. The moment he went into his bedroom, Jeonghan was greeted by the sight of Chan cuddling so close to his father. Jeonghan couldn’t stop his growing smile. He went straight to them and kissed Seungcheol on the lips and told him to make sure that everyone is in the dining room for breakfast.  Chan fall back to sleep a few minutes later so Jeonghan went to the dining room to check on his husband and kids. And as usual, everyone was so loud chatting and fighting over food (Mingyu and Wonwoo only tbh). Jeonghan shakes his head at the sight and went to help Seungcheol to handle a grumpy and sleepy Jihoon (and wake up the sleeping Soonyoung who was sitting right beside Jihoon) so that Seungcheol can stop the bickering Mingyu and Wonwoo. They managed to finish their breakfast in an hour and Jeonghan told his kids to go watch anything on tv so he could cleaned up all of their mess. Seungcheol went to check on Chan and the cute little kid was already awake so he picked his youngest son and brought him to the living room so he could tell the others about his plan.

In less than an hour, Seungcheol and Jeonghan managed to get their kids inside of their car (7 seats car- Seungcheol need to buy a coaster or a van after this because how else he suppose to put 11 grown up boys in a car?). The journey (Seokmin sang to every songs that be played on the radio while Jun keep pointing at everything outside of the car and showed them to Minghao)  didn’t take long since the park is just 15 minutes away from their house. And the kids were obviously got extra excited when they finally can hang out with their parents outside of the house. Jisoo, as a good big brother, bring his little brothers to play at the playground while the parents bring Chan to find a spot to put their mat and food. The kids were so loud to the point that Jeonghan doesn’t have to worry about them gone missing or anything bad happen to them because they are going to scare everyone off with their loudness.

“Baby?” Seungcheol snuggled his face to Jeonghan’s neck while the said man was busy arranging their food. Jeonghan turned his face to Seungcheol and pecked his lips.

“Yes Seungcheol?” he said while smiling.

When was the last time we hanged out like this? You have no idea how I miss going out with you guys. Don’t you miss me too Channie?” Seungcheol picked Chan who was currently eating his biscuit and put him on his lap. The baby just giggled as his snuggled his face to his father chest. Honestly, Jeonghan loves this moment the most. Chan really love to snuggle his face to Seungcheol’s chest and he doesn’t mind if his father want to squish him in his father’s embrace.

“I don’t mind having another baby, you know.” Jeonghan was beyond shocked when Seungcheol said that.

“Are you crazy? We have 11 kids already and they are more than enough. And I’m so not going to give birth to another baby. I have done that 11 times (it’s actually 9 times only since Soonyong-Jihoon and Seungkwan-Hansol are twins-but two baby, double the pain so yeah) already!” “But baby, we-“ Seungcheol didn’t manage to finish when the kids started to attack them.

“Mummy, I’m so tired~” Seokmin immediately hugged Jeonghan while resting his head on Jeonghan’s shoulder.

“Daddy, let’s stay here forever. I love this place so much. We can run and play a lot!” Soonyoung excitedly jumped up and down while Jihoon put his hand on Soonyoung’s shoulder as he tried to calm his excited twin.

“Hyung, Don’t be silly. Nobody lives here!””Mummy, Mingyu said silly!!” shouted Wonwoo while pointing at Mingyu.

“Mingyu, mind your language. You can’t say like that to any of your brother and stop glaring at Wonwoo.” said Jeonghan as he look at everyone. “Where is Seungkwan?” he asked as he realized that one of his sons wasn’t there. The kids just shake their head while they silently eating their food.

“I’m going to find him, you sit here with the kids.” Seungcheol said as he get up to find his son. Jeonghan pulled his hand as he said, “I will go, and you sit with them, remember we are here because you want to spend your time with them?”

Seungcheol smiled as he leaned down to peck Jeonghan’s lips. “Be careful.” Jeonghan just smiled at Seungcheol and went to search for Seungkwan.

He found Seungkwan on the swing and the kid was watching a family who Jeonghan assumed that they were having a bonding time at the park like them too (it's actually a couple with a little girl). Jeonghan approached him and he patted Seungkwan’s shoulder. “Mummy!” Seungkwan hugged Jeonghan. 

“What are you looking at?” He asked his son and Jeonghan almost fainted when Seungkwan asked him,

“Mummy can we have a little sister?” Jeonghan quickly asked Seungkwan to get up and they went to the others.

 

Ever since Jeonghan and Seungkwan came back, Jeonghan keep spacing out. He didn’t expect that Seungkwan was going to ask him that kind of question. Honestly, he used to think about it a few months ago. He keeps imagining having a little girl around and how the boys will be overprotective over their little sister. Seungcheol realized that Jeonghan didn’t speak that much anymore so he asked Seungkwan about it.

“Ahh Seungkwan asked mummy if we can have a little sister or not. Why daddy?” Seungcheol smirked as he watched Jeonghan. He can’t wait to go home so he could tease his beautiful ‘wife’ (or maybe start their process in making baby no 12).