not an update | voting for awards

Say the Name, Seventeen!

Okay, so we lost MAMA but that does not mean our boys don’t deserve an award, and there are multiple more end-of-the-year awards they are nominated for. Winning, or even getting second or third place, will give them some more recognition on both a local and international scale. Here are some I found out about, and if you know of any more please comment so I can add! Let’s give our boys some more publicity, and well deserves recognition! Seventeen and Mounteen (?) fighting!

Kpopstarz has their end of the year awards, and Seventeen is included in the Best Rookie Group line up. You can vote once a day (from the same IP address) under rookie groups. Twice is WAY in the lead but I know not many people know about these so if we get the whole fandom involved we can do it!

International Korean Music Awards nominated Seventeen for Best Rookie and Best Cover. The Best Rookie category is on the first page, and Best Cover is on the third page. Voting ends on December 12, 2015, and I’m not sure how many times you can vote, so if you know please feel to comment.

Seoul Music Awards has nominated Seventeen for four awards: Bonsang Award (Main Prize), High1 Korean Popularity Award, Hallyu Special Award, and Rookie Award. This has mobile voting for Android and iOS. Voting on mobile accounts for these awards account for:

Bonsang: 30%

Mobile Popularity Award: 100%

Rookie Award: 30%

Hallyu Special Award (global mobile voting only): 100%

The rest of the voting requirements are not yet uploaded. Voting starts December 27th and ends January 14, 2016. Here is a complete tutorial for voting (so far).

NEW!Korean Updates Awards nominated Seventeen for Rookie of the Year and Best Dance. So far we’re winning Rookie of the Year but losing Best Dance. This one you can vote as many times as you want, voting last until December 20, 2015, and results will be posted by January 1, 2016.

As I stated before, if you know of any more awards Seventeen is nominated for please comment so I can add it to the list, and feel free to message me any more information! Remember that even though they come from a small company and we aren’t nearly as popular as some groups, we still have some of the sweetest and hardworking boys out there! These awards aren’t nearly as notable as the MAMAs and not as many fans are aware of them, so Seventeen has more of a chance if we vote. Let’s show how much we love them, and give them some awards!

And for the people who wanted the previous chapter to happen, for #ProjectMakeSeungkwanCry to be an actual thing, let's getting our voting on :D


most of the text is actually not mine; credit to baoziboys and hansolence for the awards + steps and links respectively :)