0923

Little Did They Knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one-shot.

 

 

The wind was gentle but chilly. She was all alone on the rooftop while staring down at the city. It was foggy so she couldn't see much. She thought "What if I jump? What does it feel like to fall?". She's not suicidal, she's just very curious.

"Curiousity killed the cat." Said a voice from behind like it was reading her mind.

She turns her head to look at who was talking.

"Hi, Amber." Said the boy who startled her.

"Kibum? How would you know i'm up here?" asked Amber curiously.

"I didnt. I'm up here for some fresh air. I needed to clear my mind. it was crazy down there. Meeting you here is just a coincidence" answered Key.

"Coincidence? or fate?" flirted Amber.

 

Little did she know that Key have the hots for her so that made him blushed. It was getting late so Key walked her home. They didnt talk much on the way. Key told her a few jokes and they laughed together but then it was quiet. A gap of silence that made Key uncomfortable.

"This is my stop. Thanks for accompanying me" said Amber. They arrived at Amber's house while Key's is just three blocks away. Amber played with her keys, buying some time for Key to say something before she goes inside. It was her last week in Seoul before she's off to Los Angeles. She expected Key to ask her out but no. Key waved goodbye while walking away from her. Amber was dissapointed and upset so she went straight to bed..

While she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter