Chapter 2

From Magic Becomes Love

We stopped in front of Infinite apartment’s door. Hoya quickly rang the doorbell. Then someone open the door.

 

“oh you guys, why you all late this day, we all were are about to eat now, by the way who is he” the guy that opened the door asked while pointing his finger at me.

 

“Dongwoo, just give us in ok, we were kind a tired and hungry” L smirked.

 

“ oh come on in, just in and this is not my apartment to” the guy called Dongwoo said.

 

Then we saw another 3 guys are are sitting on the sofa while watching the Tv in front of them.

 

“YAH Sungyeol why are you late, we are hungry you know, and who the heck that you brought back here” one of that 3 guys said, he seems angry.

 

“just make this apartment confortable for you Ace” hoya said to me.

 

“ok guys we have a new members, his name is Alexander .G. Ace, but you all can call him Ace” Sungyeol said cheerfully.

 

“he really talkative and annoying, if he is my brother I think I gonna punch his face right know” I mumbled to myself.

 

“ohhh, I see, he is the new transfer student that send to help us win the Siegfried Regional Magic tournament this year” said Dongwoo. He then introduce himself “ I Am Jang Dongwoo, you can call me Dongwoo, thiat guy who just angry just now his name is Sungyu, he is our leader and another two is Woohyun and the guy who looks like girl over there his name is Sungjong”

 

They all bow and greet me nicely then we all eat, suddenly we all got attacked by someone from above.

 

“hihihihihihhiiiiii, hello weakling, what are you doing now, ohh I know you all eating dust,hahaha such as weakling, eat cheap food” That mystery guy said arrogantly.

 

“ how dare you Yoseob, Xenovia” Sungyu now is holding a red lance surrounding with fire, he quickly attacked Yoseob but unfortunately that yoseob guy defend Sungyu Fire attack with his Tallons, then Yoseob kick sungyu make him felt on the sofa” Sungyu fainted, I just watch that happened while another Infinite member not do anything.

 

“ I really hate when someone disturb me when I was talking , By the way I heard that you all participating in this year regional cup,” haha don’t be silly weakling, why you all want to participate when you all know you gonna lose,

 

"hahaha why you all just quiet, just cry whatever you want to hahahaha, such a weakling”he sasid again arragontly and its now make me realy annoying.

 

“ ahh boring, I think we should have some fun, hmm ha I know I just has to toture you, make you scream and cry like a baby child so you can’t participating I this year tournament haha I really brilliant” he said while now is heading to attack Sungjong.

.

 

I quickly run towards Sungjong and immedietly pull him then I grab Yoseob arm and punch him Right to his face make him bleeding at the nose.

 

“what the hell, how dare you your weakling, “do you know who I am, I am yoseob one of the beast member, I GONNA KILL YOU , I GONNA KILL YOU, YOUR WEAKLING YOUR PARENTS YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOUR FRIENDS 10 TIMES NO A 100 TIMES YOUR FOOL!!!!” he said angrily while heading towards me with his fire tallons, I easily defends myself with my Hixia blade, then I chocked his neck.

 

“ O thunder that can split the sky, with your power clean the world from the power of evil, THUNDERBOLT ”

 

 I slammed Yoseob on the floor, Yoseob spited his blood from his mouth and suddenly yoseob get thundering from above.

 

He now fainted. Then I went towards Yoseob and cure him. Yoseob opened his eyes and saw me, he immedietly jump top of infinite roof.

 

“ who, who,, who are you, you not look like the other weakling” he asked me with fear in his eyes.

 

“ my name is Alexander .G. Ace and I the one who gonna kick you and your team butts” I said to him.

 

“Gi,gi,gi Gilgamesh what are you doing here, Noooooo"

I WON'T FORGET THIS, SOMEDAY I WILL GET MY REVENGE YOU ALL GONNA DIE IN MY HAND” and then he suddenly disappeared.

 

“Gilgamesh ha, I never heard someone called me that name for a long time” I said to myself.

 

“thanks for saving me Ace hyung” Sungjong said

 

“haha, well done Ace, thank god you were here” Dongwoo thank me

 

“thanks Ace, and why Yoseob called you Gilgamesh Ace” Hoya asked

 

“just forget what happened just now ok” I replied

Then I went towards Sungyu and cure him. He then open his eyes” what happened, where is that stupid arrogant Yoseob”

 

“ he has run away when you were unconscious” L smirked

 

“Forget about what happened just now, we now have bigger trouble, we don’t have food to eat” woohyun said.

 

“lets eat outside then, I will tread you all coz I also kind a hungry” I said

 

“realyyyy, ok lets eat curry guys” Sungyeol said

After eating we went back to apartment, the apartment is so mess. Then we all decided to clean that mess before wet going to sleep. After the apparment was cleaned, my phone rang.I quickly grab my phone.

 

“ hello, who is this? “ I asked

 

“oh Ace its me Your handsome uncle, haha just kidding, I has request for you” he said

 

“ what another request, please uncle don’t give more burden to me”

 

“ no,no its just an easy request” he said

“hm, what is it” I replied lazily

 

“ok tomorrow you all gonna practice, but I want you to train them” he said

 

“whaaatt, that what you say an easy request, bull” I replied

 

“ please Ace I am begging you, please, you are handsome, intelligent, kind, strong” before he could finish his word I just cut him off

 

“ok, ok under 1 condition, we were got attacked from anemy from another school, this apartment is really mess, the roof has been crush, this apartment is kind a destroyed” I lied to him.

 

“ hmm, ok what do you want me to do” he said

 

“ ha this more like it, I want new house, nice

house for Infinite and I stay and do our training” I said.

 

“ whaatt,,………..hmmmmm… let me think first” he keep silence

 

“uncle, you want or not, never mind if you won’t, but our agreement was failed” I said

 

“ok, ok I got you a new house, but starting tomorrow, you gonna start to train them, I will send someone to help you”then he hang up his phone