Chapter 1

From Magic Becomes Love

Ace POV

 

I walk alone to my new school, Seoul Magic School, yeah one of the worst magic school in human regions “ Why I so unlucky, many magic school, why is this magic school I got transferred” I talk to myself.

 

Suddenly someone patted me from behind, I turn around and saw a tall guy with handsome face is standing behind me. 

 

“hello, are you the new transfer student that transfer to our school” he asked with smile at his handsome face.

 

“yes, who are you” I replied shortly. From his uniform he is kind a same school as me.

“oh, sorry not to introduce myself first, my name is Lee Sungyeol, but you can call me Sungyeol” he replied kindly.

 

“oh,nice to see you Sungyeol, my name is Alexander .G. Ace, but you can just call me Ace, I am from Royale Palace Summon Magic School, I just got transferred to this school because my uncle is principal in this school” I introduce myself, then we were shake our hand.

 

“huh principal Woo is your uncle” he asked me with confuse face

 

“yes he is my uncle, my mother is his younger sister” I answered lazily “ ishk why is he so talkative, he also like reporter, he make me intimidated” I talk to myself.

 

“Oh, ok then, we should continue walking, or we will get punish for being late “ he said while continue walking to school while I am just following him from behind.

 

“ok, we have arrived” he said while step in to the school. I just continue following him, suddenly I just remembered something.

 

“Sungyeol, where is principal room” I asked him.

“hmm, you just go straight, then turn right, go upstairs, then you will see principal room” he said while pointing a room at 2 floor.

 

“ok, thanks Sungyeol, see you later” I thank him nicely.

 

Then I just walk to upstairs like what he told me just now. I knock the principal door.” Come in”

I walk in the principal room.

 

“good morning uncle Woo” I greet him.

 

“good morning, oh, its you Ace, how are you, come seat” he said while pointed at chair in front of him. I just seat as he told me.

 

“So how is your mother doing,” he asked me.

“Mom is in pink, she now is busy managing Gilgamesh region after dad disappeared, by the way, mom told me that Uncle Woo need my help, what is it Uncle Woo” I asked him.

 

“oh yes, I almost forgot, you know that this school is one of the most worst magic school in Siegfried region right” he said. I just nodded my head sign that I agreed with him.

 

“ So I want you to help me make this school one of the best magic school in Siegfried regions” he said seriously.

 

“what the, Uncle are you kidding me, how is that possible, I think I can’t, Its not easy to make the worst school become the best school, its impossible, nonsense, bull” I replied.

 

“please Ace, I am begging you, please help me, I know that you can help me, you are an elite student in your previous school, If I this school in not becoming one of the best magic school in Siegfried region, I have to quit my job as principal of this school” he said seriously.

 

“but Uncle Woo its easy to said than done, I don’t know that I can handle this” I just answered honestly.

 

“I know, but please I am begging you, please help me, just this time Ace, please” He said.

 

“Ok I will try my best, but anything happened, don’t blame me” I said to him.

 

“Ok, I won’t blame you, I trust you 100%, Thank you very much, I am glad that you would help me Ace” he said while holding my hand to thank me.

 

“ok Ace you may go now, and don’t forget to see your class teacher at Teachers room next to my room”

 

“ok uncle thanks” I said, after I greeted him, I went to Teachers room to see my teacher Mr Yunho. Then he bought me to class 17B. He open the class door and walk inside that class.

 

“Good morning students” he greeted all the students in the class.

 

“Good morning Mr Yunho” All the students greeted him back.

 

“class, today I gonna introduce you to your new classmate” he said to the class

 

“Introduce yourself Ace” Mr Yunho said to me.

 

“My name is Alexander .G. Ace but you can call me Ace, nice to meet all of you” I introduce 

 

myself. Then all the students in the class give applause to me.

 

“ok Ace, beside Hoya has an empty seat, you can seat there” Mr Yunho said while pointing his hand towards and empty seat in front of Sungyeol.

 

A seat beside in front of Sungyeol,” hello I am Lee Howon but just call me Hoya” a man that seat next to me said while smiling.

 

Suddenly I heard someone voice from behind.” We meet again Ace”  

 

“oh Sungyeol, yeah weet meet again” I replied 

“oh by the way Ace, I want to introduce you to Infinite, our school depends on Infinite and Lovelyz to win the Siegrfried Regional Magic Tournament this year” said Sungyeol.

 

“ Infinite has 7 members all, Hoya and I were also Infinite members, besides me is Kim Myungsoo, but we all call him L, I almost forgot, Principal Woo has told me that you also gonna join Infinite, is that true Ace? ” Sungyeol asked me .

 

“yeah, my uncle told me to join you all to gain that championship title, oh Sungyeol you said Infinite has 7 members right, where are the others? “ I asked Sungyeol.

 

“I gonna introduce you to them later, but we need focus in class or Mr Yunho gonna explode again” Sungyeol said while chuckled. I just nodded my head.

 

 Ringringring……….

“finally we the class is over, lets going home guys” Sungyeol said cheerfully.

 

“lets go home Ace” Hoya said to me.

 

“no no no, I will stay with my uncle” I refused their other nicely

 

“ did Principal Woo has told you that you gonna stay with us until we gain that championship” L said to me.

 

“ realy, he did not told me that “ I told them. “ Ishk this old man, why he always arrange something for me, I really don’t like it” I mumbled myself.

 

“ok then, lets go” I said

 

“alright guys lets go” said Hoya.