1.

Seventeen's Dongsaeng

Younghee's POV

Ugh another boring day at school.

"Park Younghee!!" A familiar voice called.

I turned around and saw Soonmi my bestfriend furiously running towards my direction. "What now?" I sighed.

"Oh my goodness, did you finish your English essay!?" She panted.

"Uh Yeah? That assignment was due last week stupid" I rolled my eyes. "OH MY GOD. Mr. Jung is so going to kill me!"

"I'm not attending your funeral" I started walking to class. "Yah!" Soonmi then caught up to me again.

"What do I do!?" she sighed.

"Do it now before he kills you" I shrugged. "Good Idea! Bye! See you at class!" With that Soonmi rushed over to the library.

I shook my head and walked inside the class.

I set my books down and looked out the window waiting for the time to pass.

"Hey!" Jaemin walked in the class with a big smile on his face. "What's up with your face?" I asked as he sat beside me. "Nothing. Just happy" he chuckled. "Hey, where's Soonmi?" he looked around.

"Why? missed her?" I teased.

Jaemin had a crush on Soonmi since the start of Highschool. "Psh! No!" Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Hey when are you going to ask her out!" I nudged him. "I don't know! I'm still nervous about it!" he shrugged.

"You can do it. I think she likes you aswell! Just go for it" I said.

"You think? I'm really going to believe you" "Well it looks like she does" I shrugged.

All students shifted to their seats as the bell rang.

All of us were alphabetically seated in the Auditorium as a guest came to speak to our school.

"Good Morning Everyone! Today we have a very important guest. He works under Pledis Entertainment and he's here to speak to you all" Mr. Park the Principal spoke.

The students spoke amongst themselves as he mention 'Pledis Entertainment' What could he be doing here?

"Wonder what he'll talk about" Soonmi whispered.

The man slowly walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Hello Everyone. As you might know already I am Seventeen's Manager Kim Jihyuk." Everyone gasped and started whispering to their friends.

"I am here to say that Seventeen will be doing a Variety show called 'Seventeen's Dongsaeng' and a lucky fan featuring it! It will broadcast in the V app once a week. You'll be able to experience living with Seventeen, you will be doing games with Seventeen and also experiencing being a Trainee as you need to chose a member from Seventeen of your choice to perform with at the Christmas episode. You'll be living with Seventeen in exactly 6 months. If you're good enough, you will have a high chance of being a Pledis trainee if you work hard. This is for both genders so if you're interested, stay behind so I can give you my calling card. You'll have take an interview and we'll then chose a lucky person to live with Seventeen! Thank You!"

The Auditorium soon turned into chaos as Kim Jihyuk-ssi sat back down.

"Oh my goodness! Younghee! You should totally join this!" Soonmi nudged me.

"Eh.." I shrugged.

"What do you mean 'Eh'?! You're a big fan aren't you?! C'mon this is once in a life time!" Jaemin sighed.

"I don't know, I have better things to focus on right now" I sighed.

 

We walked out of the hall.

"Wait!" A familiar voice called. "Younghee, I think he's talking about you" Jaemin nudged. I turned around and saw Seventeen's manager.
"Yes?.." I asked.

"Here my calling card. I think you'll fit the best in this variety show!" Jihyuk-ssi waved the card infront of me.

"Ah.. no—" "Thanks! We'll take it!" Soonmi took the card from Jihyuk-ssi and waved him off.

"See you there!" He called out.

"Yah! I told you I'm not doing it!" I sighed and turned to Soonmi.

"Come on Younghee!" Soonmi nagged.

They haven't stopped nagging.

"Hey why don't you just give it a shot there's 10% chance you might get picked since many people are auditioning aswell" Jaemin shrugged.

"Uhh.." I sighed and looked at the green calling card with 'PLEDIS' boldly written ontop of it.

"Mom I'm home!" I threw my backpack on the sofa and got myself a cold glass of water.

"Hey, Mom. Should I try get into a variety show with Seventeen?" I leaned on the counter watched her cook.

"What do you mean?" I explained her the whole story.

"It would be a great experience!" She beamed.

"I mean, you've been imagining these kind of things and all sorts of crazy imaginations!"

"Should I give it a shot?" I asked. "Go for it!"

 

I examined the calling card. It also has the address on it. "Should I go?" I sighed. I read as the auditioning with start Tuesday which is tomorrow and end on Friday.

One disadvantage here is that I will get haters. I don't want to get hated on.

"Well it's not like I'll actually get picked for it, right?" I sighed.

Next Day

"So have you made your desicion yet?" Soonmi shoved her books in her locker and looked at me.

I closed my locker and looked back at. "Mhm.. still not sure about it" I shrugged. "Well, if you really don't want to then we won't force you" She shrugged.

"I'm still double thinking" I sighed.

Should I do it or not?

This is once in a life time! 

"I think I'll go for it" I smiled

Hey! I hope you guys enjoy the very first chapter though its a littlr short. I'll make it longer in the future! Subscribe and Enjoy!